Is rough sex a thing of the past?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RichardTheFrog

Is rough sex a thing of the past?

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:31 am

I just started having sex after my implant surgery.

I feel like if I'm too rough or if there's too much weight on it, it will break. I'm only about 4.5 weeks post op. Is this going to get better?

Cowgirl seems utterly impossible.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

TANGERINE

Re: Is rough sex a thing of the past?

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:15 am

The device is stronger than your own tissues. Dr Eid explicitly told me that rough sex and cowgirl positions are of no concern.

I would say that the only thing that might be a concern is if you are on a hard floor and having sex with the girl-on-top (cowgirl) position ,and your penis slips out while that big girl is bouncing hard .
That position and circumstance is what can lead to penile fracture of a regular dick. The penile prosthesis, i believe, is stronger than a regular penis, so even in that extreme scenario, I think you will probably be ok (especially if you are in bed since the mattress will give a little)
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:25 am

TANGERINE wrote:The device is stronger than your own tissues. Dr Eid explicitly told me that rough sex and cowgirl positions are of no concern.

I would say that the only thing that might be a concern is if you are on a hard floor and having sex with the girl-on-top (cowgirl) position ,and your penis slips out while that big girl is bouncing hard .
That position and circumstance is what can lead to penile fracture of a regular dick. The penile prosthesis, i believe, is stronger than a regular penis, so even in that extreme scenario, I think you will probably be ok (especially if you are in bed since the mattress will give a little)

So I should just give it time to stop hurting?
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:38 pm

yes, you will feel normal again at 3 months. I am at 2 months and have only slight pain with super granite hard inflation.

Maybe some elaboration on the cowgirl question is needed. I just went to the gym and thought about this some more.
If you meet some smoking hot 180 pound 6 foot three blonde amazon with big boobs and a muscular butt (since she is a javeline athlete), and you are lucky enough to be having girl-on-top cow girl style sex on the hard gym floor, AND, at the moment of ecstasy she increase her bounce rhythm and height such that you fall out AND she then comes down really hard on your dick which hits her pelvis bones, then maybe, yes, I suppose you might have some injury. Maybe.

So, in bed, with regular girls, I think you will be just fine. Heck, Catman likely has asked some "spinner" girls to just spin like a top on his dick, and he seems happy :)
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:51 pm

TANGERINE wrote:yes, you will feel normal again at 3 months. I am at 2 months and have only slight pain with super granite hard inflation.

Maybe some elaboration on the cowgirl question is needed. I just went to the gym and thought about this some more.
If you meet some smoking hot 180 pound 6 foot three blonde amazon with big boobs and a muscular butt (since she is a javeline athlete), and you are lucky enough to be having girl-on-top cow girl style sex on the hard gym floor, AND, at the moment of ecstasy she increase her bounce rhythm and height such that you fall out AND she then comes down really hard on your dick which hits her pelvis bones, then maybe, yes, I suppose you might have some injury. Maybe.

So, in bed, with regular girls, I think you will be just fine. Heck, Catman likely has asked some "spinner" girls to just spin like a top on his dick, and he seems happy :)

It's not the pain of inflation. It's pain of putting too much weight on it.

I guess I have no choice but to wait and see what things are like in 2 months.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:17 pm

Well you guys are keeping me entertained while I'm on my back healing.

Froggy you are an inspiration! 4 1/2 weeks post op and worrying about doggie lol. I will be happy to be cycling regularly by then.

Kudo's
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

star_of_pramen

Postby star_of_pramen » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:49 pm

TANGERINE wrote:yes, you will feel normal again at 3 months. I am at 2 months and have only slight pain with super granite hard inflation.

hahaha :) Tangerine you sure put some thought into that
30 yo based in UK. ED for 9Y & complex med history. Tried pills, injections, dorsal vein ligation before implanted with 20cm Titan on 31-May-18. First implant had floppy glans + bad tubing. On 28-Aug-20 underwent a revision to 20cm Titan + 4cm RTEs

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:11 pm

Tangerine...I've actually only had one "spinner" "Spin" on my dick. In reality, she did some cowgirl (I LOVE COWGIRL!!!!) and then gently "spun" around to reverse cowgirl and the after a bit "spun" back around to cowgirl. MY COWGIRL ORGASMS ARE THE MOST INTENSE!!!!!

Today I used my new implant with my longtime secret sweetheart. The day after my implant, she had a baby. So there was no mish, no cowgirl, no doggie....(OMG, she was so delicious) a lot of mutual oral and two seriously intense "face fucking" sessions. After my first two implants, it took me months to orgasm. Today was no exception. No orgasm. Didn't expect one. Today was just 'I missed you, pleasure me'.....and we do what we do until someone's mouth gets tired and rotate. She did mention that I was longer and fatter. Not much, by the way but, she's had me in her mouth hundreds of times and could tell.....

Friday or Monday I'm going to another favorite for some "actual fucking". And I don't expect an orgasm yet. AND.....cowgirl will be involved!!!

So Rich...I think it depends on "how rough is rough"....I'm a "soft old man" but I do get in some hard fucking....and very very enthusiastic cowgirl!!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:20 pm

LMCatman wrote:Tangerine...I've actually only had one "spinner" "Spin" on my dick. In reality, she did some cowgirl (I LOVE COWGIRL!!!!) and then gently "spun" around to reverse cowgirl and the after a bit "spun" back around to cowgirl. MY COWGIRL ORGASMS ARE THE MOST INTENSE!!!!!

Today I used my new implant with my longtime secret sweetheart. The day after my implant, she had a baby. So there was no mish, no cowgirl, no doggie....(OMG, she was so delicious) a lot of mutual oral and two seriously intense "face fucking" sessions. After my first two implants, it took me months to orgasm. Today was no exception. No orgasm. Didn't expect one. Today was just 'I missed you, pleasure me'.....and we do what we do until someone's mouth gets tired and rotate. She did mention that I was longer and fatter. Not much, by the way but, she's had me in her mouth hundreds of times and could tell.....

Friday or Monday I'm going to another favorite for some "actual fucking". And I don't expect an orgasm yet. AND.....cowgirl will be involved!!!

So Rich...I think it depends on "how rough is rough"....I'm a "soft old man" but I do get in some hard fucking....and very very enthusiastic cowgirl!!!!

One time she moved a little while we were doing doggy while I was inside.

Just the weight of her body pressing against it hurt. Other than that, it's more me being afraid that if I'm not careful, I'll pull all the way out and miss on the way in and fracture myself.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:31 pm

My dick was hurting like he'll as I was going and going for the big O in her mouth.... trying and trying while knowing before I went that I was unlikely to orgasm....... It did quit hurting shortly after we stopped..... Or maybe she distracted me..... Damn.... It was fun....!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”