Does girth expansion come after length with AMS700LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gacleader1

Does girth expansion come after length with AMS700LGX

Postby Gacleader1 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:16 am

I am eleven weeks post op with an AMS 700LGX. My current length is about a half inch shorter than my original and it seems to be making progress, but my girth is not anywhere close to my original girth.

A number of people have written that they gain girth, but lose length, so I am wondering if the girth is something that starts to expand after the length has reached is maximum, or if it is likely this will be my permanent girth.

Another question I have is about the cushioning around the shaft. It get hard, God does it get hard, but it seems like there is no cushion around the shaft. Does this get better with time, where the silicone or whatever it is made of softens up a bit?

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: Does girth expansion come after length with AMS700LGX

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Gacleader1,
It takes about 6 weeks of daily pumping until you see positive results ... you can get some added length (18% or 4 cm) with the LGX ... however the norm is about 2 cm ...

The LGX is limited somewhat in the amount it will gain in girth ...

AMS LGX penile-length measurement between deflation and inflation is 1 to 4 cm (4 cm = 1.5748")
AMS penile-girth measurement between deflation and inflation is 6 mm = 1/4" each for a total of .5"

As for the shaft ... no it does not get any cushion over time ... "it is what it is"
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Bionic_by_AMS wrote:Gacleader1,
It takes about 6 weeks of daily pumping until you see positive results ... you can get some added length (18% or 4 cm) with the LGX ... however the norm is about 2 cm ...

The LGX is limited somewhat in the amount it will gain in girth ...

AMS LGX penile-length measurement between deflation and inflation is 1 to 4 cm (4 cm = 1.5748")
AMS penile-girth measurement between deflation and inflation is 6 mm = 1/4" each for a total of .5"

As for the shaft ... no it does not get any cushion over time ... "it is what it is"

I wonder, if you pump up less than maximum, does the shaft get more "cushiony" before rigidity becomes insufficient for sex?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:46 pm

Lost Sheep,
I would say that max pumped or 100% is not needed for sex (tends to be uncomfortable) so between 80% and 90% works best (for me) but I do NOT notice any "cushiony" ... anything less and the shaft tends to bend.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Return to “Implants”