High pump placement

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rob1961

High pump placement

Postby Rob1961 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Can high pump placement cause additionsl problems other than inhibiting full penetration such as pain during inflation/sex, difficulty accessing deflate button and most
Importantly prevent full inflation? I have found that as inflation increaas the pump
Retracts higher up into the base of the penis.
Implanted by Dr. Kramer January 2017 with AMS LGX 18 cm with 4 RTE due to peyroines.

DonBecker54

Re: High pump placement

Postby DonBecker54 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:21 pm

Mine is higher than I think it should be, and seems to have pushed my testicles further up into the body.

If so, thanks Dr. Milam!
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:22 pm

I had that issue with my first implant from 01/13/16. Then on Nov 6th it dropped down lower where it was not beside my shaft, just a lower against it, then again February 17th it did a major drop down and was what I would call with no reservation "ideal" in location. February 17th the coils of tubing in the pubis uncoiled and straightened out.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Rob1961 wrote:Can high pump placement cause additionsl problems other than inhibiting full penetration such as pain during inflation/sex, difficulty accessing deflate button and most
Importantly prevent full inflation? I have found that as inflation increaas the pump

I am worried I may have high placement too. I hope this issue resolves itself and I'm going to wait 3 months before I bother Dr. Kramer about it. I may bother my local urologist, though.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:35 am

You may still be swollen on the inside as I was at 30 days per Dr. Kramer. I went back to inflate and he would not as swollen and suggested I wait. Went back again at 60 days and everything went very well, No pain and easy to find release. May want to be patient and wait a little longer to try inflate. Pain may be gone then.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:08 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
Rob1961 wrote:Can high pump placement cause additionsl problems other than inhibiting full penetration such as pain during inflation/sex, difficulty accessing deflate button and most

I am worried I may have high placement too. I hope this issue resolves itself and I'm going to wait 3 months before I bother Dr. Kramer about it. I may bother my local urologist, though.

Frog,
How have things worked out for you?
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Return to “Implants”