HGH before implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JayGould

HGH before implant?

Postby JayGould » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:04 pm

I am contemplating getting an implant because of trauma to my penis that happened a couple of months ago. It has caused something that resembles Peyronie's disease. I am guessing both the Tunica and the Corpous behind it are damaged.

My question is, has anyone tried HGH for healing their penises? I may want to try this route before getting the implant. And if it doesn't help with EQ, it may help grow the tissues a little bit and because of that let me have a larger implant later.

RichardTheFrog

Re: HGH before implant?

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:11 pm

JayGould wrote:I am contemplating getting an implant because of trauma to my penis that happened a couple of months ago. It has caused something that resembles Peyronie's disease. I am guessing both the Tunica and the Corpous behind it are damaged.

My question is, has anyone tried HGH for healing their penises? I may want to try this route before getting the implant. And if it doesn't help with EQ, it may help grow the tissues a little bit and because of that let me have a larger implant later.

Ask a doctor. Not us.

I think we all know what they'll tell you about HGH.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

JayGould

Re: HGH before implant?

Postby JayGould » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:55 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
JayGould wrote:I am contemplating getting an implant because of trauma to my penis that happened a couple of months ago. It has caused something that resembles Peyronie's disease. I am guessing both the Tunica and the Corpous behind it are damaged.

Ask a doctor. Not us.

I think we all know what they'll tell you about HGH.

Well we all know Doctors in general don't know very much about these things.

Anyway I intend to see a HGH Doctor later this week and get the prescription. It's expensive (maybe $1500 per month) but think it can be worth it. I have read reports of people growing 1-2 inches, without doing any exercises/traction/VED etc.

It may even be something to try with an implant?? Pump it up to max/painfully hard for an hour a day while taking HGH? At the very least a girth increase could be possible.

Return to “Implants”