In Baltimore Kramer's first on Wednesday

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sliphill

Re: In Baltimore Kramer's first on Wednesday

Postby sliphill » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:06 pm

David_R wrote:
sliphill wrote:I have to hold the pump on the square area with one hand while I pump with the other hand.

That is exactly what I've been doing, too.

Ok. My doctor left quite a bit a slack in the tubing, so I can position it just where I want it. Sometimes I can see the tubing, but I have gotten to the point, who cares. I just think yeah, this is part of me now. :D

Will be putting into action tonight. :D
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:59 pm

sliphill wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
sliphill wrote:
I can't imagine pumping with one hand, it's so slippery. I have to hold the pump on the square area with one hand while I pump with the other hand.

Sliphill;
Every video I have watched shows it, and tells you, to pump with two hands. I think if you can manage to do it one handed, that's great, but two handed is the suggested norm.:)

Larry

That's ok, it doesn't bother me. I love how the pump works. :D I guess for someone wanting to conceal their implant, it would definitely dictate that they pump up in the bathroom. :lol:

Yup, absolutely.:)

Larry

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:07 pm

At about 2 years in I accidentally learned how to pump up to usable hardness one handed with my LGX. Not a recommended technique, but it can work. The biggest drawback is that if the pump gets loose it can squirt across your scrotum and cause enough pain to be noticed.

Most of the time 2 hands is the way to go. "It takes two hands to handle a whopper!"

David
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:52 pm

radiodec wrote:At about 2 years in I accidentally learned how to pump up to usable hardness one handed with my LGX. Not a recommended technique, but it can work. The biggest drawback is that if the pump gets loose it can squirt across your scrotum and cause enough pain to be noticed.

Most of the time 2 hands is the way to go. "It takes two hands to handle a whopper!"

David

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:06 pm

No whooper here but i agree. Two hand helps me do full complete pumps. Cant imagine one handed operation because the bulb has slipped from my fingers and hurts like hell. I dont necessarily hold the block with the off hand, its more the base of the penis to stabilize. Works for me.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:33 am

Bandit wrote:No whooper here but i agree. Two hand helps me do full complete pumps. Cant imagine one handed operation because the bulb has slipped from my fingers and hurts like hell. I dont necessarily hold the block with the off hand, its more the base of the penis to stabilize. Works for me.
Bandit

And you just said a mouthful... Whatever works for you. exactly. :)
Wish I had a pump to wiggle outta my fingers... whopper or chicken nugget. ;)

Larry

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:54 pm

You guys have it right . Whatever works. The two handed method is far superior to the one hand, but if you want to do it one handed, you need to use all five fingers lake a crab Trying to squeeze the pump between your thumb and forefinger is not any good one handed, but it puts the most pressure on the pump and is best overall. It just requires two hands.

Happy pumping lol
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

Return to “Implants”