How long until pumping pain goes away completely?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RichardTheFrog

Re: How long until pumping pain goes away completely?

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:51 am

ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:
474849 wrote:
Im at 8 weeks 4 days and still have pain,after being inflated for about 45 minutes.And I'm not happy I have no improvement in length or girth.I seen a
little
in the first week of cycling and nothing in the last 3.5 weeks.Also I have a lean to the left with a slight bend,Kramer said that cycling would straighten it.It has not helped yet.

I have pain after being inflated for 1 second. I tried to keep it pumped for an hour. I could only go 20 minutes, then I spent another 10 minutes trying to get it down due to the weird position of the pump.

I also have pain that results from pressure being applied to it. (Like a hand squeezing).

Richard:

Are you still planning on seeing the AMS rep/urologist this week? You sound like you need help w/ deflation & they can show you how to do it correctly. Unless you find the deflate button, press down and hear that buzz, you're not getting full deflation. Been there, done that...also: remember that you weren't supposed to activate until this week...

My left testicle is slightly in the way of that button.

I haven't heard back from my urologist yet. Could be any day.

Yea I know I'm probably rushing things. I'll probably give it until 3 months before I bother Kramer again.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:26 am

I had some burning like a muscle burn for over three months as my penis was stretching back out after no use. A man here wrote it took him 2 years to recover all his length and girth so be patient. I am a year and a few days and still have some discomfort if I try to keep stretching out and I've kept it hard for over an hour. Have almost all length back and hard as a rock at about 10 pumps. I keep at it till I hit 15 and bulb is to hard to work at that point.

Keep at it and everyone is different. A friend had his done with Dr. Kramer Jan 22nd and he claimed he had terrible pain. Yep, didn't rest for even one day after before driving 8 hrs. then got home rested a little and went out cutting grass, no ice or very little. No wonder he hurt. He finally used ICE, rested, and stayed off his feet. He is now doing well but was very hard headed at the start and paid the price in pain. He can inflate pain free but has taken three months as he would no listen and do as required.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:47 am

There are two possibilities for pumping pain. First, there is the third testicle pain and the general discomfort/pain from having had the scrotal area messed with. In my case, that has only stopped in the last few days. I was implanted on Feb. 3, so that makes it about 6 weeks. The other is pain in the penis itself from the expansion. I never considered that to really be pain, because it is a very pleasant sensation to feel an erection Anyway, I never really had pain in the penis. I just felt full. I can pump it solid as a brick, and all I feel is the delicious feeling of an erection.

adamshea

Postby adamshea » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:03 pm

I took about 3 months to be pain free with a rock hard erection for me.
58 yrs old, married 30 yrs, Implanted 07-21-16 AMS 700 LGX (18cm x 12mm with 5cm RTEs 10cm up and 13cm down)
2 TURPS developed penile neuropathy. Experienced moderate ED I could get erections but could not always keep them. Very happy with implant.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:10 pm

adamshea wrote:I took about 3 months to be pain free with a rock hard erection for me.

I guess I have some waiting to do.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

adamshea

Postby adamshea » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:45 pm

I pumped mine up two times a day and left it pumped up until I started feeling pain for the first three months. I can pump it to rock hard for over an hour now without any pain. I can sleep with a firm erection all night now without any discomfort. I have had my implant for 8 months now. I sleep with pretty firm erection most nights.
58 yrs old, married 30 yrs, Implanted 07-21-16 AMS 700 LGX (18cm x 12mm with 5cm RTEs 10cm up and 13cm down)
2 TURPS developed penile neuropathy. Experienced moderate ED I could get erections but could not always keep them. Very happy with implant.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:46 pm

adamshea wrote:I pumped mine up two times a day and left it pumped up until I started feeling pain for the first three months. I can pump it to rock hard for over an hour now without any pain. I can sleep with a firm erection all night now without any discomfort. I have had my implant for 8 months now. I sleep with pretty firm erection most nights.

Was your initial pumping necessary to regain length?

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:36 pm

I am now just getting to the point where 20 minutes of fully inflated is pain free, after twenty minutes, there is an ache. I still feel that my urethra is getting stretched some . I am 6 weeks postop. Sex, is nearly pain free and much more pleasurable with better (more intense and longer lasting) orgasms than before.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:39 pm

TANGERINE wrote:I am now just getting to the point where 20 minutes of fully inflated is pain free, after twenty minutes, there is an ache. I still feel that my urethra is getting stretched some . I am 6 weeks postop. Sex, is nearly pain free and much more pleasurable with better (more intense and longer lasting) orgasms than before.

That's good.

I'm going to wait the full 3 months before I complain about anything to Dr. Kramer again.

I have my local urologist to complain to.

Return to “Implants”