Revision Recommendations?!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Samsdad

Re: Revision Recommendations?!

Postby Samsdad » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:15 pm

dirtman1993 wrote:Cost less in Baltimore

Thank you for your comment. I assumed Baltimore would be a bit more affordable. I love the Inner Harbor ... was born in DC ... and grew up an avid Orioles fan ... so maybe these are omens that I should select Dr Kramer ... you seem satisfied!

ccrider

Re: Revision Recommendations?!

Postby ccrider » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Samsdad wrote:
dirtman1993 wrote:Cost less in Baltimore

Thank you for your comment. I assumed Baltimore would be a bit more affordable. I love the Inner Harbor ... was born in DC ... and grew up an avid Orioles fan ... so maybe these are omens that I should select Dr Kramer ... you seem satisfied!

I chose Kramer/Baltimore. While I'm sure Dr. Eid would've done an excellent job & like Kramer performs a penoscrotal vs. infrapubic procedure, I didn't want the hassle/expense of NYC. I also felt more confident with Dr. Kramer doing the procedure at UMMC, a nationally-rated academic medical center. The hotels are close to the facility (although I stayed at Hotel Indigo, a boutique hotel about a mile away due to the other hotels being sold out...got a hospital discount for a great suite)...hospital has a great shuttle which will pick you up/drop you off at any hotel in the downtown area, plus they'll take you to Dr. Kramer's office the day before for your pre-op appointment. Had an absolutely excellent experience/result. Highly recommended...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Return to “Implants”