A bad surgeon in photos

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DonBecker54

A bad surgeon in photos

Postby DonBecker54 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:31 pm

I know there's already before and after photos on the forum, but I thought I'd add to the gallery, and show a photo before the surgeon got to me, and after. I hope Dr. Eid was right about being able to restore some of the lost length.

Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

ED2013

Re: A bad surgeon in photos

Postby ED2013 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:37 pm

The last photo and your signature says it all, unfortunately. Best of luck with your revision! I'm sure Dr Eid will fix everything!

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:02 pm

Holy crap. At least it looks a little bit girthier? Either way hope it can be fixed.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:03 pm

Man,

I am so sorry about your experience. I think you are going to be taken care of by one of the best, so you already have 50% of the process covered. Just keep us posted. We all try to do our best to provide the support that is so needed during these times.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:14 pm

DonBecker54 wrote:I know there's already before and after photos on the forum, but I thought I'd add to the gallery, and show a photo before the surgeon got to me, and after. I hope Dr. Eid was right about being able to restore some of the lost length.

I look forward to the third and fourth photos in the series, 3) soon after surgery and 4) when ready for the next "maiden voyage".
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:42 pm

My wife is sitting here saying OMG, OMG. Sorry Milam botched you so bad. Hoping you can get that thing fixed.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:41 am

Alibaba, what I had before surgery was 6". Actually, in looking at that photo, it seems like more than 6", and that photo was taken in July of 2014.

Despite Eid or Kramer's skills, it won't ever get back to that length. If I'd had either of them do the surgery the first time, I'd still have that.

JayGould, it's wider, but it's thinner top to bottom. It's a flat penis now instead of more round. Another thing that was botched.

To anyone considering Milam: DON'T DO IT!
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:55 am

This is just so sad man. Have you considered traction? You could regain size even with the implant in place! Is there any way we can discuss this? Pm me if you want please

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:03 am

PFracture wrote:This is just so sad man. Have you considered traction? You could regain size even with the implant in place! Is there any way we can discuss this? Pm me if you want please

I've never read any reliable studies that show traction works. Have any sources?

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:03 am

DonBecker54 wrote:
PFracture wrote:This is just so sad man. Have you considered traction? You could regain size even with the implant in place! Is there any way we can discuss this? Pm me if you want please

I've never read any reliable studies that show traction works. Have any sources?

http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php ... 092.0.html

I know of others that use it, but here you have pictures for your to judge. I also discussed this issue with Alibaba, and there is even a user here on this forum (genome) on which is implant is severely undersized. So much that his tips don't sit on the glans, and he still uses it for sex because as he still has blood engorgement, he his able to have is shaft hard and the implant provides the remaining hardness. You have to see it to, believe it.

Besides, what do you have to loose? nothing. You have everything to gain, and doesn't cost anything to try other than time. Traction and VED (yes it was also proved here on this board, that you can do VED with an implant on. User name: Bionic_by_AMS created the thread) might bring a good chunk of length back!!

Return to “Implants”