Refered to David Ralph

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gollam121

Refered to David Ralph

Postby gollam121 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:30 pm

My Urologist has refered me to David Ralph in London who is the best implant surgeon outside of the US. Really happy about this as he came highly recommended by Dr Kramer on email. In fact they are good friends and are meeting up next week.

As the NHS is no cost I'm feeling over the moon. The only down side is the wait !!
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

alibaba

Re: Refered to David Ralph

Postby alibaba » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:50 pm

gollam121 wrote:My Urologist has refered me to David Ralph in London who is the best implant surgeon outside of the US. Really happy about this as he came highly recommended by Dr Kramer on email. In fact they are good friends and are meeting up next week.

As the NHS is no cost I'm feeling over the moon. The only down side is the wait !!

Great to hear!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:13 pm

alibaba wrote:
gollam121 wrote:My Urologist has refered me to David Ralph in London who is the best implant surgeon outside of the US. Really happy about this as he came highly recommended by Dr Kramer on email. In fact they are good friends and are meeting up next week.

Great to hear!

Thanks my friend. I was going to use the clinic that referred me to Scerothreapy but then thought their running scared offering thousands of pounds worth of treatment for free!!! I'm not a victim anymore I'm on a mission to put the wrongs right.
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

Seeking

Postby Seeking » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:06 pm

How long is the waiting list?

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:33 am

Seeking wrote:How long is the waiting list?

When I get my appointment at the UCHL I'll post the date. Supposed to be no longer 18 weeks but I know Rugby Dave got his done by Ralph about 3 months.

Have you started the process?

Seeking

Postby Seeking » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:06 am

gollam121 wrote:

When I get my appointment at the UCHL I'll post the date. Supposed to be no longer 18 weeks but I know Rugby Dave got his done by Ralph about 3 months.

I think 18 weeks sounds great.

My process has been ongoing for 5 years whilst we ran the whole gamut of pills, injections, Muse and others. After my night time erections study then they said discussions about implants would begin.

Have you had a night time study done? If not I'm gonna hit the roof with them as I've been waiting a year for mine whilst they 'switched to a new model'. Ridiculous.

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:40 am

Seeking wrote:
gollam121 wrote:

My process has been ongoing for 5 years whilst we ran the whole gamut of pills, injections, Muse and others. After my night time erections study then they said discussions about implants would begin.

Have you had a night time study done? If not I'm gonna hit the roof with them as I've been waiting a year for mine whilst they 'switched to a new model'. Ridiculous.

From what you have said you only get 30% erect and I assume this is with pills ? Surly you can't penetrate with a 30% erection ??? No not had night time study done because I've been on the NHS records concerning ED by a Venous leak since 1997, whilst I'd refuse this test if told I had to do it because even if I got 100% erection in my sleep I can't for sex or masturbation and this is what matters right ? I had ligation that year and was able to manage for about 14 years without pills, quick 1 minute sex mostly but I got by. Then went on pills and had a good sex life with second wife, then Scero in 2015!! Enough said about this but its defiantly made me worse!

Sounds like your being messed around, so I would demand now you go and see David Ralph and get the erection a young man deserves. Remember you can PM me anytime.

Regards
Gollam

Seeking

Postby Seeking » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:14 am

gollam121 wrote:
Seeking wrote:
gollam121 wrote:

From what you have said you only get 30% erect and I assume this is with pills ? Surly you can't penetrate with a 30% erection ??? No not had night time study done because I've been on the NHS records concerning ED by a Venous leak since 1997, whilst I'd refuse this test if told I had to do it because even if I got 100% erection in my sleep I can't for sex or masturbation and this is what matters right ? I had ligation that year and was able to manage for about 14 years without pills, quick 1 minute sex mostly but I got by. Then went on pills and had a good sex life with second wife, then Scero in 2015!! Enough said about this but its defiantly made me worse!

Sounds like your being messed around, so I would demand now you go and see David Ralph and get the erection a young man deserves. Remember you can PM me anytime.

Regards
Gollam

That makes complete sense if you've been on their books for many, many years. And yes, you're completely correct about nocturnal study results - the physiological mechanism to achieve a sleep erection is vastly different to a traditional erection.

One consultant even had the cheek to say to me that even if ED symptoms are present during masturbation this could still be psychological ED. Without a doubt the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

My night study is end of March and they did actually say after this we're on the road to an implant so I might bide my time.

Thanks ever so much for your insight.

milesyj

Postby milesyj » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:23 pm

Waiting time for Mr Ralph is under 3 months usually. That's what they told me anyway and they were spot on. I had to go back and get it done again though as it's the wrong size and not in properly in my glans but hopefully I'm a rare case. He's got a good name. Hope it all goes well mate and be assured you won't have to wait that long.
Diagnosed prostate cancer at 46yrs old. Radical prostatectomy - had Coloplast Titan Zero implanted due to nerve damage. Had revision done 07/04/17 due to tips not being inside the glans.Now tips are in place in the glans and hope they stay put!

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:29 am

Seeking wrote:
gollam121 wrote:
Seeking wrote:

Regards
Gollam

That makes complete sense if you've been on their books for many, many years. And yes, you're completely correct about nocturnal study results - the physiological mechanism to achieve a sleep erection is vastly different to a traditional erection.

One consultant even had the cheek to say to me that even if ED symptoms are present during masturbation this could still be psychological ED. Without a doubt the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

My night study is end of March and they did actually say after this we're on the road to an implant so I might bide my time.

Thanks ever so much for your insight.

It might be your young age to why they are being very cautious. Like I say you could get the biggest boner whilst asleep but there is nothing you can do about it. I think get this test out the way and you will start the implant process very soon.

Return to “Implants”