Kramer Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThePlumber1964

Re: Kramer Time

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:37 am

Well, here I am! My 6:30 minutes of fame.

https://youtu.be/aHLcPN697EQ
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:47 am

Plumber,
It turned our great, Dr. Kramer was very happy with his first 2 procedures. He gave the world back 3" of stolen man pride, aka penis in just 2 surgeries on Wednesday. I wonder how many other men have had similar outcomes using less competent doctors and not know a revision with a top surgeon can restore their original size? I hope your recovery is going well, so far I haven't needed any pain medication and swelling is minimal. Best of luck and it was awesome meeting you and your wife on Wednesday.
Sam
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:40 am

Yes, sir! I am also very happy for your outcome. 2" of lost length is a lot! I am taking the ibuprofen to avoid any possibility of swelling. But, so far, no swelling at all.

We will continue to keep in contact. Talk to you later!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

williamb

Postby williamb » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:08 am

Kudos to both of you, you fought the odds and looks like you won. Fought substandard original results all the way through to fighting the weather at the finish line. I hope your results are better than your and your wife's expectations and you have a long , enjoyable use of the repairs.
good luck and by the way the weather has been absolutely beautiful in Louisiana
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:35 am

I feel not just lucky, but blessed that I was able to have Dr. Kramer as my surgeon. NO SWELLING!!! After the first implant, I has a swelling of the size of a grapefruit for 6 weeks, and can barely walk to go to the bathroom. Now, I need to constantly remind myself that I just had surgery, and need to be careful on what I do.

Aside, and as important as the lack of swelling, is the fact that I had the privilege to meet Andrew Kramer the person. As soon as you meet him, you know that he is an extraordinary human being. Being the best, a virtuoso of what he does, has not made him cocky; he is very down to earth. He will be stopping by the hotel we are staying in latter today, and I am really looking forward to chat a bit more.

So, the take away message, which has been said here many times, is to secure the best surgeon once you decide to get an implant. I know there are other great surgeons, but I can tell you that if you put yourself under Kramer's hands, you are in a very secured path.

Thanks to all bionic and almost bionic brothers, for your thoughts and prayers.

With brotherly love,

ThePlumber1964

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Looks great, Plumber! I hope you and your wife enjoy it a lot!

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:24 pm

ThePlumber1964 wrote:I feel not just lucky, but blessed that I was able to have Dr. Kramer as my surgeon. NO SWELLING!!! After the first implant, I has a swelling of the size of a grapefruit for 6 weeks, and can barely walk to go to the bathroom. Now, I need to constantly remind myself that I just had surgery, and need to be careful on what I do.

Aside, and as important as the lack of swelling, is the fact that I had the privilege to meet Andrew Kramer the person. As soon as you meet him, you know that he is an extraordinary human being. Being the best, a virtuoso of what he does, has not made him cocky; he is very down to earth. He will be stopping by the hotel we are staying in latter today, and I am really looking forward to chat a bit more.

So, the take away message, which has been said here many times, is to secure the best surgeon once you decide to get an implant. I know there are other great surgeons, but I can tell you that if you put yourself under Kramer's hands, you are in a very secured path.

Thanks to all bionic and almost bionic brothers, for your thoughts and prayers.

With brotherly love,

ThePlumber1964

Congrats on your easy recovery. You'll also find Dr. Kramer very accessible via e-mail or phone if you have any problems or questions whatsoever down the line. There's a reason why Dr. Kramer gets all the accolades you read here on Frank Talk...he's just that good at what he does & is a real down-to-earth cat who is there to help you if you need it.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:50 pm

My wife and I just watched both your videos. AWESOME! In my humble opinion, it looks like both of you are going to turn out fantastic and heal quick and well. Very happy for both you guys!
Cheers!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:02 pm

longdayze, you really really lucked out that you could get this fixed without many months of scar tissue growing in there. It is clear it made your revision go very easy. Yours has to be the easiest I have ever seen. Everything is going to be great. So little trauma! Cheers man. You made it! d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:05 pm

ThePlumber1964, 8" of beautiful uncut cock. A ladies dream. Most men's fantasy. Looks great! Your sweet wife will never let you go now! Cheers man.

Return to “Implants”