Kramer Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Kramer Time

Postby alibaba » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:16 pm

longdayze wrote:I made it home, was at the airport at 6:00 this morning and just arrived home. I honestly can't believe I had no issues, just minor swelling in the scrotum which I have ice packs on as I type. I asked doctor Kramer what the small piece of swab he puts in before closing, he said it was a new product, stem cell technology which promotes faster recovery, it must work. I haven't taken any pain pills, just Motrin and this recovery is nothing compared with the pain and suffering I had with the infrapubic procedure.

Dr. Kramer stopped by my hotel and asked the following questions, here were his replies.

Q: When can Take hot bath. A: Approved after 1 week, he saw no infection issues.
Q: How soon can I cycle. A: He suggest in 2 weeks 3-4 pumps and leave for 5 minutes.
Q: When can I activate. A: 3 weeks should be my goal, 4-5 weeks for sex.
Q: do I need to pull down on my pump. A: No need, New tunneling technique solves problem, along with using infrapubic kit with longer lines.

I will keep posting my progress using the timeline above.

SAM I AM

Super news. I bet your wife is so happy she now says she will pay half! d :lol:
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:07 am

My body is still on Baltimore time, I awoke at 5:00 am this morning. I feared I might have swelling or be real sore after yesterday. I was in airports from 6:00 until 2:30, and then drove for over an hour to arrive at home. While at the Atlanta airport, I walked a lot, got to my gate and they had changed gates so walked even more to catch another shuttle. This morning, no pain and no swelling. The only part that is an issue is the hair stubble sticking into my shaved scrotum, afraid to put anything on my scrotum with the fresh stitches. If that's the worse thing I have to contend with, I'm a happy man.

My wife is blown away with how well my recovery has gone in relationship to my first implant, honestly there's no comparison. The first surgery, I took every pain pill prescribed, and could barley move without pain. I've heard several say they went with the infrapubic because it was less painful than going thru the scrotum. That hasn't been the case for me, also before the revision, my pubic pad always extended and felt like something was bound up, all that is gone and my pubic pad has reduced to 1/2 the extended or swollen size.

I plan to lay low today and catch up on work emails. I took next week off, but could work if needed. I can't tell you how much better the results are compared to the original implant. I think Dr. Kramer gave me back my MoJo.

SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:46 am

Hopefully you will regain every inch!

Please make sure to post photos in a couple of weeks time after you are activated and let us know how it all went.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Awesome report!. My pubic pad was always nice and flat then stuck out like an inflated inner tube after infrapubic. One of the reasons I hated infrapubic. Some told me it should only be reserved for fat people.
Keep doing good. Don't mess it up buddy! Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:47 pm

Jonas
You are correct in who performed my first surgery. I researched the surgery extensively, I spoke to both Coloplast and AMS, watched numerous videos. Read articles comparing devises and the debate over scrotal vs. infrapubic. I asked on frank talk had anyone used him, I got zero responses, I felt I did my due diligence.

He has a testimonial of a man on his website and I was told the same that he had performed over 3500 implants. I checked the internet for any negative post, nothing but positive remarks. With the shear volume and no negative post I felt he would do fine. He even has a video showing him do the surgery and attended siminars with Peireto in Miami.

I expressed all my concerns, cylinders not sized correctly, floppy head, infection rate. He assured me all my concerns were not valid, he was more than competent. As you can see on the revision video, all my fears were realized except no infection. Dr. Kramer said he did have the reservoir placed correctly.

I hate to call anybody out, we are all human. But it's real hard to believe he even inflated me after the surgery, had he done so, he would have saw all the shortcoming of the procedure.

SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

palace01

Postby palace01 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:06 pm

OK guys... I keep reading about Dr Kramer recovering the 2" they lost during their earlier implant.

I too lost 2" but when I went to my Implant Dr today he pumped me up, squeezed the end, saying that he could feel the tubes with a LITTLE softness at the very end BUT he said the softness was less than 1cm, Therefore he was 'convinced' he had sized me perfectly. He said that no doctor in the world would/should give me anything longer without creating danger of erosion !!

So did all the rest of you have 2" Floppy Heads, or are you all going to get erosion later on, or what?

What am I missing here ?????
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:11 pm

IMO I think doctors who undersize are not as experienced or sub-standard in their work and are covering their asses in case of a law suit.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Palace01,
Check out my revision surgery and you will see my cylinders didn't extend to The glans, and I was a minimum of 2" short. Original cylinder size done on 1-5-17 was 18cm, new implant on 3-15-17 is 22cm. That is huge, 4cm is almost 2 full inches recovered. Click on the link below, pretty obvious cylinders undersized thus the floppy head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

SAM I AM

Sam

palace01

Postby palace01 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Longdayze,
For the first time (after a stiff drink - bad pun) I looked at a couple of Kramers videos (yours and williamb).
In both cases it was certainly so obvious that you had been undersized with a floppy head.
I'm so happy for you both that Kramer fixed you up!
After watching your video I tried to bend mine in the same way as he shows in the video, but I only have a VERY SHORT piece of softness at the end - so I still don't know why I lost my 2+"
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:41 pm

If you are a "grower", the shortness may not be apparent. I am one, and even with a 1" shortness, it was not obvious. Only with extra stretching you will verify that you were undersized.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Return to “Implants”