Kramer Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
longdayze

Re: Kramer Time

Postby longdayze » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:11 pm

If you have no scrotal swelling and this is a revision, how long before you attempt to activate? I read an article earlier about the coffin effect and have had a dead dick since my implant on 1-5-17, so want to make sure this one survives. Would you activate sooner or wait as instructed? I've read threads that Dr. Eid has his patients inflate as soon as possible, 7 days to prevent loss length. Dr. Kramer told me after 2 weeks I could pump 3-4 times for 5- minutes and then deflate and full activation in 3 weeks. Maybe Dr. Kramer was being conservative for those who had swelling or pain?
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:26 pm

I'd follow Kramer's instructions. After the 3 weeks are up and you're fully activated, pump twice a day. I'm sure it'll stretch out nicely.

palace01

Postby palace01 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:09 pm

After my revision I was told to activate after about 3 weeks but not use it until 5-6 weeks
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:13 pm

palace01 wrote:After my revision I was told to activate after about 3 weeks but not use it until 5-6 weeks

Is there any significance to the the AMS CX being replaced so quickly?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

palace01

Postby palace01 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:23 pm

Wife is fairly loose and generates plenty lube. Dr was willing to use either, so chose Titan for girth !
Age 73
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:00 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
palace01 wrote:After my revision I was told to activate after about 3 weeks but not use it until 5-6 weeks

Is there any significance to the the AMS CX being replaced so quickly?

I was wondering if the AMS CX failed? Revision/replacement seems pretty extreme without dire problems.

I do note that you went from 4cm rear tip extenders to only one cm RTE. Was that part of the reason for revision?

I beg your pardon if my question is intrusive.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

palace01

Postby palace01 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:33 pm

No problem Lost Sheep.
Due to an old medical problem with left testicle, when Cornell tried to activate my AMS he found that the pump was so close to the testicle that I had extreme pain in his office. He advised me to wait several weeks longer to make sure that all swelling had gone away and pump location loosened. When that did happen, I still had a LOT of pain but also I had extreme problems squeezing the solid ball initially for pumping and then later for deflating . Eventually I had a permanent erection !!
Dr. Khera was unable to tell why the AMS could not be deflated (not even by him!!!) so he offered surgery to fix testicle pain (which he did fantastically) AND while there replace the unit (possibly trying to recover some of the missing 2" that I got after Cornell. ).
As mentioned earlier - the ONLY reason we went with Titan was because of it's ability to give more girth!
Hope that helps explain ????
Age 73

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:32 pm

Just want to give an update at day 11. Everything's healing well, sore on the tips and the scrotum. Took 1st hot bath today which was very soothing and pumped up about 60%, no real pain, but very difficult to locate my release with the swelling. Going back to work tomorrow, so I didn't give up until accomplished. I plan to do 4-5 pumps daily, hold for 10 minutes and deflate. After Wednesday only a week away from full activation.

Even at 60% inflate today, me and the wife were extatitic. The shaft was consistent the whole length and the head stood straight, what a terrific sight. Dr. Kramer got the tips in the glans which should make this revision a huge success, along with the correct size cylinders. Very excited for full activation, this has been a tough journey, but I guess most things in life worth while require our diligence.

Dr. Kramer said the stitches would desolve in 3-4 weeks, so I assume the baths will accelerate the process? I have no bleeding and the incession appears to be healed. Will update my progress as I head for activation.

SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:22 pm

AWESOME!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D I know it was a stressful bitch getting there but sounds well worth it and a bargain on top of it. Cheers buddy!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Thanks Alibaba, awesome to hear you were able to break in the new unit successfully. If anyone deserves a success on a revision it would be you my friend. Keep everyone updated, you have many followers including me.
Best Wishes!!!!
SAM I AM

Sam

Return to “Implants”