Kramer Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThePlumber1964

Re: Kramer Time

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Just entered South Carolina! Temp 51 degrees.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:07 pm

Not to be a thrower of wet blankets, but the Baltimore forecast is calling for 29 degrees and snow Mon - Tues. Drive carefully!
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:08 pm

Yes, I am aware. Thanks a lot for your best wishes!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:23 pm

Be safe!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:28 pm

[quote="ThePlumber1964"]Yep, from Monday night through Tuesday night. I might just take a taxi or Uber to go to my appointment on Tuesday afternoon. I do not know if the city of Baltimore pre-treats the main roads.

After 3 hours driving, we just entered Georgia! 60 degrees.[/quote

My experiences with big northern and eastern cities is they are masters at snow removal! 12 hours after a snow they have hauled off so much you don't even know they had any. They are used to having massive snows at times. In Chicago for example, they will have snow plows on every trash truck in town and hire hundreds of dump trucks to haul snow and dump it into the Great Lake. East cities do such on a similar scale and hospitals always are a first priority route. Quite the opposite to going through Georgia one time. Light snow and they shut down the highways. F'ck that. I went around and came on home. Their dusting was nothing to what we get in SE Mo. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:41 pm

Me and the plumber have a date this Wednesday with the master plumber at UM Medical Center. Let's hope the pipes don't freeze. I tried to plan everything I could control, obviously the weather isn't one of them. I packed several pair of thick sweatpants and shirts for the trip, a light jacket but enough to make the short trips I plan to take while there. Is there a c-store close to the DAYS INN, need to pick up water and snacks. I know Dave said there was a Jimmy Johns right around the corner. If all else fails I guess I can order room service which they offer.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:22 pm

There is a 7/11 half way between the hospital and the hotel. Days in portico is at a right angle to Lombard street. Leave the hotel, take a left on Lombard and a block or so up on your right on the corner is the 7/11. Friend on the SC/NC state line ( line is actually their back fence) posted pictures they had an inch of snow. Only precaution in snow if you run into any is take it easy. Forecast just said DC/Baltimore may get 2-5". Not really that much, especially for an area prepared for it.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:47 pm

I grew up and learned to drive in snow country (NW PA). You can't imagine the havoc that a couple of inches of snow causes here in the Balto-Wash region. I'm grateful that I no longer have to leave my house if the roads are bad. We have plenty of provisions and I can just wait until they're clear.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Just "landed" at the hotel in NC... 45 degrees. We are leaving early in the morning to try to get to Baltimore before the snow storm. We are so tired, but happy to be so close to finalize this.

We lived in Iowa 2 years, so this storm is not an unusual situation for us.

Thanks to everyone here, for your good thoughts and prayers. Will report tomorrow.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:06 pm

I was afraid to try to take my flight for Tuesday because of the weather. I went on Expedia and paid $375 for a one way flight to fly today to beat the storm, I get to the airport and they cancel that flight and re-scheduled for tomorrow. Since it was less than 24 hours I thought I could get a refund. The assholes at American Airlines are charging me $200 non refundable, what BS. And to top it off the Delta tickets I have will get me there earlier tomorrow that's if anything fly's tomorrow? Just checked the weather channel, the whole east coast appears to be having severe snow storm and blizzard conditions. My attempt to have this revision seems to get harder by the day, I took 2 weeks off from work so now what?
Sam I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

Return to “Implants”