High Tech Condom Ring Measures Boink Performance: bionic males win the metrics

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

High Tech Condom Ring Measures Boink Performance: bionic males win the metrics

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:00 pm

He brothers,
I just saw this on the news:

High-Tech Condom Ring Coming Out To Measure Boink Performance
“Users will have the option to share their recent data with friends, or, indeed the world,” the manufacturer promises.
By Mary Papenfuss, Huffington Post

For the full “Terminator” bionic man effect comes a brave-new-world condom ring to measure almost everything guys have wanted to know about their sexual performance.

The i.Con bills itself as the “World’s First Smart Condom.” (“Welcome to the future of wearable technology in the bedroom,” notes manufacturer British Condoms.)

In fact, the device is a ring that men can wear with a condom during sex to track a number of pertinent facts. It’s not actually available yet, but the company is taking “early bird” registrations around the world for the product, which will sell for about $75 once it’s released sometime in 2017.

The i.Con tracks speed, “average thrust velocity,” duration, skin temperature, girth, calories burned (no joke) and frequency of sessions. Most importantly for many, no doubt, will be how a wearer stacks up to the average and “best” performers — though a sexual partner will likely have an insight or two about that. Statistics are tracked via an i.Con app.

Here is the reference for purchase:

http://britishcondoms.uk/i-con-smart-condom.html?wg_siteid=116019&wg_affid=49483&source=webgains
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

TANGERINE

Re: High Tech Condom Ring Measures Boink Performance: bionic males win the metrics

Postby TANGERINE » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:58 am

Maybe the metrics can be part of your Tinder or Bumble or Facebook profile ???
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

RichardTheFrog

Re: High Tech Condom Ring Measures Boink Performance: bionic males win the metrics

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:00 am

TANGERINE wrote:Maybe the metrics can be part of your Tinder or Bumble or Facebook profile ???

When are these going to be available and where can I get one?
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:06 am

I just got on their mailing list.

I'll be one of the first to get one.

I need to hit the cardio workouts and quit smoking.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:07 am

I think that this thing sounds really cool .....it is the FITBIT for sex (and this was predicted by one of the brothers when he was kidding with me in the advanced sex techniques thread regarding "The Nines")

the link to the site britishcondoms.uk is posted above. If your web browser is not supporting the active URL, then try using the following google search terms to navigate to various sites:

search terms: "i-con smart condom"

This could be a great credential and/or calling card for us bionics ....what do you think bros ??? Please comment.

(if you comment, I might mail a basket of TANGERINES to your dwelling)

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:17 am

I think it's great once they're actually available.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:24 am

Another solution in search of a problem
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:22 am

In response to lost sheeps question "do you advertise ?" I thought I would resurrect this thread on the "boink-ometer" From your reading, you can see that us bionics, due to our unlimited stamina and incredible hardness, should be able to blow away the mere mortals in ters of sexual performance. Of course, a woman might not trust our brags about sexual prowess, thus the data from the boink-ometer might be a great "calling card" for us in this word of internet dating and in the world where we might need to advertise, and verify, our sexual credentials !

Boink-ometer ? Advertising ? really :roll:
boinkometer.jpg
Boinkometer: documents your ability with data
boinkometer.jpg (66.46 KiB) Viewed 2113 times

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:52 am

and you get incoming texts on the down stroke......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Return to “Implants”