Has anyone not been able to get erection at all but now happy with implant ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gollam121

Has anyone not been able to get erection at all but now happy with implant ?

Postby gollam121 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Anyone?
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

Lost Sheep

Re: Has anyone not been able to get erection at all but now happy with implant ?

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:22 pm

I suspect that would be "everyone", or close to it.

What are you asking for?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

adamshea

Re: Has anyone not been able to get erection at all but now happy with implant ?

Postby adamshea » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:01 pm

gollam121 wrote:Anyone?

What are you asking?
58 yrs old, married 30 yrs, Implanted 07-21-16 AMS 700 LGX (18cm x 12mm with 5cm RTEs 10cm up and 13cm down)
2 TURPS developed penile neuropathy. Experienced moderate ED I could get erections but could not always keep them. Very happy with implant.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:42 am

My dick was dead. Now it's alive (and hard) again. Sex is fantastic and often. Very often! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:36 am

Sorry guys I was a bit vague!

I mean zero erection before implant, nothing but maybe a mere flash of blood engorment?

I can get say 50% erect when loads of stimulation, stop and it's gone in seconds!
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:09 pm

I had zero erection before implant. Now I have an erection at least three times firmer than any time in my life including my twenties. My wife likes it extremely hard and I still don't even pump it to full capacity when we have intercourse.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:37 pm

charlesr wrote:I had zero erection before implant. Now I have an erection at least three times firmer than any time in my life including my twenties. My wife likes it extremely hard and I still don't even pump it to full capacity when we have intercourse.

Thanks Sir, not that I'd wish any man impotent apart from Donald Trump (forgive me if you voted for him I'm British so we only get the bad bits in our media!)

Back to erections it warms my heart that that there is hope for everyone with implants !

Many happy years with your Bionic :-)

Gollam121

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:32 pm

I don't care where you are from. Your comments about President Trump were disgusting, offensive and uncalled for. I, for one, praise God that President Trump has already been potent enough to father a whole generation of new Trumps and bring them up to be decent, honest people.

As to your remarks, for shame!

Lost Sheep

Politics?

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:49 pm

Please, may I suggest each of you edit your posts to remove references to people irrelevant to the forum?

Rancor is not helpful here.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:14 pm

gollam121 wrote:Anyone?

Me, despite the fact that I am scheduled for small revision. The reservoir has herniated and needs to be re-positioned.

Return to “Implants”