First time sex with implant.Not happy,hope it gets better.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

First time sex with implant.Not happy,hope it gets better.

Postby 474849 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:19 am

Hi guys.
Well we finally had sex with the implant.We are not to happy we both think it's smaller in length and girth.Also I don't know if I did something wrong
Inflating,my dick went to semi erect as soon as I came.(pretty quick).
Is there a learning curve or what.
If it stays like this,I might as well have it removed.If anyone else had this problem in the beginning.Please let me know.

Thanks.........Rick P
Implant by Dr Kramer on 1/18/2017 AMS 700 LGX 21cm x 12mm + 2 cm RTEs.66 years old, , retired.....Married 1972........The wife and I both love to golf.

dirtman1993

Re: First time sex with implant.Not happy,hope it gets better.

Postby dirtman1993 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:46 am

I would email Dr. Kramer and if possible take photo with full erection and after having sex if it deflate again on its own. He may have suggestions as I also have some loss of blood flow but the implant stays hard as hell.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

stiffupperlip

Postby stiffupperlip » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:53 pm

I would give it more time. I see stories on here all the time of men being disappointed at first and then a few months down the road being very happy. Reach out to Dr. Kramer, he can help.
22cm Titan No RTE's Dr. Kramer Oct 2016

adamshea

Postby adamshea » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:08 pm

474849 wrote:Hi guys.
Well we finally had sex with the implant.We are not to happy we both think it's smaller in length and girth.Also I don't know if I did something wrong
If it stays like this,I might as well have it removed.If anyone else had this problem in the beginning.Please let me know.

Thanks.........Rick P

It takes time for your body to heal, it will hurt the first few times you try to have sex. It took me about 12 weeks to become totally pain free during sex. I also takes time for your penis to expand and for the implant to fit properly inside the corpora cavernosa. Don't get discouraged its worth it! I love my implant.
58 yrs old, married 30 yrs, Implanted 07-21-16 AMS 700 LGX (18cm x 12mm with 5cm RTEs 10cm up and 13cm down)
2 TURPS developed penile neuropathy. Experienced moderate ED I could get erections but could not always keep them. Very happy with implant.

vey999

Postby vey999 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:25 pm

I've got about a month on you and only within the last few days would I consider sex. Masturbating was uncomfortable, so sex was not going to feel much better.

I'm cycling twice a day now and the discomfort is less every week.
Age 60.Titan installed at VAMC Orlando. 12/15/2016 by Sarat Sabharwal.

Postby 474849 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:17 am

My pump is adhered to the inside of the scrotum.Dose anyone else have this problem?Don't get me wrong the pump is in perfect position.
Kramer said it should let loose someday. Im worried about erosion in the scrotum.

Thanks Rick P,
Implant by Dr Kramer on 1/18/2017 AMS 700 LGX 21cm x 12mm + 2 cm RTEs.66 years old, , retired.....Married 1972........The wife and I both love to golf.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:42 am

474849 wrote:My pump is adhered to the inside of the scrotum.Dose anyone else have this problem?Don't get me wrong the pump is in perfect position.
Kramer said it should let loose someday. Im worried about erosion in the scrotum.

Thanks Rick P,

I have this problem. Just got my implant last week by Dr. Kramer.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:20 am

474849 wrote:Hi guys.

Thanks.........Rick P

Rick:

I'm at 12 weeks out & for what it's worth, I can tell you that it gets a helluva lot better. Still learning the finer points of pumping, but I can get it rock hard & beyond & deflate down to almost dishrag flaccidity. At 4 weeks/after activation, I of course wanted to take it out for a test drive w/ the wife, but in all actuality it was too sore to be enjoyable. I really think 8 weeks is a more realistic time frame to begin having sex...every time out now is better/more natural & enjoyable than the last & I'm extremely happy that I finally had the procedure done...would've made the move years ago but my insurance wouldn't cover it until 2013. Check in w/ Dr. Kramer, but once you're able to really master the pumping procedure through cycling/practice, I think you're gonna be happy w/ the length & girth...I lost no length & gained a significant amount of girth, both when pumped & flaccid...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:29 am

My pump is adhered to the inside of the scrotum.Dose anyone else have this problem?Don't get me wrong the pump is in perfect position.

I had this too.
Its fine now at 3.5 months. Just play with it and it loosens gradually.
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:27 am

Rick,
I think you are (like most of us) expecting way too much too soon ...

Please explain "my dick went to semi erect as soon as I came" ... the only change you should see is in the glans (head) after climax. Your penis itself shouldn't change in size after it's pumped up.

As for loss of size ... the first place this occurs is in the "fatpad" ... have you gained weight recently? It takes about 6 months of daily pumping to reach full erect size. You'll find after a while you do not need to be max pumped for sex ... about 90% works better ... with 21 cm & 2 cm RTE's you should have about 6+" to work with ... eventually.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Return to “Implants”