Hurts like hell

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RichardTheFrog

Re: Hurts like hell

Postby RichardTheFrog » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:30 pm

Watsup wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:I'm not looking forward to this cycling phase.

I can already tell it's going to hurt.

I will be taking the maximum amount of Ibuprofen allowable if I don't have any of the Oxycodone's left.

Holy crap! You are only 6 days out of surgery. Don't even think about cycling. Just relax, soak up the sympathy, let others wait on you hand and foot and HEAL. You had major surgery and it will hurt, but as I write this, almost 2 years down the road from my surgery, I feel nothing of my LGX at all, it has become just part of my body. And it still works :D

Best wishes!

ps watch your intake of ibuprofen. It is a great anti inflammatory and pain reliever, but it is a killer on the digestive system.

Can you suggest something besides Ibuprofen. I'm not worried about inflammation. I'm worried about pain. Something over the counter.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:43 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
Can you suggest something besides Ibuprofen. I'm not worried about inflammation. I'm worried about pain. Something over the counter.

Non-pharma pain relief can be found in old movies. Laurel & Hardy, Three Stooges, or newer ones, "It's a mad, mad, mad mad world" or Youtube videos. Distracts the mind from the oain. You cannot guffaw and groan at the same time.

Good luck
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:07 pm

Ibuprofen and the other over the counter NSAID, Naproxen, both work by reducing inflammation and thus relieving pain. Sadly, both have the same list of possible side affects. I have chronic kidney disease and cannot take even one ibuprofen pill for pain relief. I find acetaminophen to be quite useless for pain control and the regulatory agency here in Canada has followed the lead of the FDA in ramping up warnings about liver damage from overuse of this drug.

I suspect you would be okay taking any of them in moderation but you should go on line to read the warnings in case you have any of the conditions listed if you are planning on using them extensively.

Every pain reliever has a downside. Are you in a medical marijuana legal state? You might want to consider that to help with pain. It might make Laurel and Hardy even funnier :lol: :lol:

weedlov3r

Postby weedlov3r » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:06 am

I moved to a legal state as I couldn't live with those pains. So now I feel much better thanks to Romulan.
Cannabis strain reviews https://cannasos.com/

Return to “Implants”