Revision 2017

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Zxylpk

Re: Revision 2017

Postby Zxylpk » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:02 am

Oh man, that suckes, best of luck and keep us posted.
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:04 pm

Today it was supposed to storm so I took off to see about getting the MRI done. ( never rained) Went through 4 people at Cape Radiology to get an answer. First 2 " could not understand why it had not been scheduled, they all had my paperwork." Next person tells me they called Doctor Kramer and he never returned their call. I found that hard to believe because he always has my calls. I told them we'll just see. Today is Thursday so he should pick up when I call. "oh, no, no, no need to bother him", then rings someone else in the office with another story. They have to "adjust their coil" on the MRI machine due to my implant and surgical clips from other surgeries so I need to call Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis and schedule an appointment. They claim Barnes has a "dedicated MRI" machine for doing people with implanted devices so the machine does not have to be recalibrated. Tomorrow I plan to call them and figure out what day I am going to waste traveling to St. Louis to get this done. I have no doubt Barnes can do this because I have spent MANY hours in their machines. I had hoped with 4 MRI machines here in town I could get this done without travel.d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:10 am

alibaba wrote:Today it was supposed to storm so I took off to see about getting the MRI done. ( never rained) Went through 4 people at Cape Radiology to get an answer. First 2 " could not understand why it had not been scheduled, they all had my paperwork." Next person tells me they called Doctor Kramer and he never returned their call. I found that hard to believe because he always has my calls. I told them we'll just see. Today is Thursday so he should pick up when I call. "oh, no, no, no need to bother him", then rings someone else in the office with another story. They have to "adjust their coil" on the MRI machine due to my implant and surgical clips from other surgeries so I need to call Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis and schedule an appointment. They claim Barnes has a "dedicated MRI" machine for doing people with implanted devices so the machine does not have to be recalibrated. Tomorrow I plan to call them and figure out what day I am going to waste traveling to St. Louis to get this done. I have no doubt Barnes can do this because I have spent MANY hours in their machines. I had hoped with 4 MRI machines here in town I could get this done without travel.d

That's too bad, how far is St. Louis from you? But at least you will get it done there.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:44 pm

120 miles each way. Always very hard to not kill an entire day making a doctor trip up there.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:58 pm

David_R wrote::( So sorry, man. Damn, you sure have been through some shit! :x

He has indeed. Most important of all is that he doesn't abandon this community and continues to help. There are a lot who just take off and don't care no more.

Keep us posted Ali. Fingers crossed for you!

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Ali,

By now, you know well that we all wish the best for you, specially we the ones that have had the honor to somehow share with you a bit more that just passing postings. You have been and continue to be that person to go to when I feel low, or when I feel that the road is heading into a dead end.

So, count on us to be there for you, in whatever capacity or possible extent we can.

Cheers,

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:34 am

alibaba wrote:I spent a WHOLE LOT MORE TIME here than I expected tonight so I'll make this update short. Maybe more later.
Day 4 months, 13 days.

The fluid issue seems to be resolving. Not had to draw any lymph out lately.

Never got the MRI. Radiology still says they do not know if they can do this implant. Dayum...you have had almost a month and can't figure it out????

Scrotum not so sore lately and I have started pumping it up again when I have time. Only takes 20 pumps to get hard, about 30 max now. Seems like I lost a little size in the weeks off but not much issue.

Dick still curves left deflated but looks lovely inflated. This morning I had a chance to inflate and wanted to leave it that way it was so lovely. When you have not been used to that in a while I guess it does that to you.

Still have issues what clothes to wear w/o ball sack getting sore. Back to wearing my Andrew Christians which has been a big help. Still selecting very loose clothes.

As merrix assured me several times as he was approaching 10 months and out, the crinkling, folds and puckers in the cylinders are getting to be no issue and smoothing out. Sometimes a couple days will go by and I don't even notice.

I do not notice the reservoir any more. Despite all the work I have gained 10 lbs. Maybe it is engulfed in lard now. Who knows but I don't notice it. Never could see it.

Still happy with the Titan choice as is my wife. There are a few little things I would change but for me this implant is a vast improvement erection wise over the LGX.

Funny you gained weight, I lost 40 pounds, unfortunately NONE from that annoying fat pad above and around my Johnson. It engulfs we willie making him barely visible. :(

Larry

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:47 pm

Update. 5 months 3 days.
Back to pumping it up again
Getting straighter. ALMOST have my pre Milam length back. Lack 1/4" yet.
Hydrocel has not been an issue for a couple days. Still no MRI scheduled. Guy I've been talking to about scheduling I think is either stoned or a complete dope.

I pump with both hands and put my dick on the outside of my right wrist. This has the effect of "modeling" bending it opposite the bend while I pump. It is damn near straight once pumped up as you can see. Far different that the bent up crazy straw looking mess I had after the first implant.

Edited because I forgot to add into here boys that I got curious how long this total implant is. No way to really measure from tip to tip so I felt around where it best felt to me the tip beside the bung hole ended and measured to the end of my penis which I admit goes further than the implant. I measured 10 1/4" both times. I have a 22cm plus 1 3/4 cm tip extenders. That totals to 9.35" so that is not too far off. Going around balls the tape could not be straight either. Isn't this dick obsession and measuring fun? What do normal people do?
Attachments
IMG_0014.JPG
Measured across the top. Hard to bone press as I still think there is a LOT of scar tissue from that damnable infrapubic implant but this is as close as I can get it.
IMG_0014.JPG (29.08 KiB) Viewed 1963 times
IMG_0015.JPG
Still a little short on girth. Dr. Kramer keeps asking about it but something in my mind tells me this is about max the cylinders allow. I still have not looked it up and applied the math yet.
IMG_0015.JPG (28.65 KiB) Viewed 1963 times
IMG_0016.JPG
My view
IMG_0016.JPG (34 KiB) Viewed 1963 times
Last edited by alibaba on Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:10 am

Ali, you have a great dick..Really!
And i like it because it has the same color as mine.. ;)
Titan 24cm . December 2015

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:59 am

maxxxxx wrote:Ali, you have a great dick..Really!
And i like it because it has the same color as mine.. ;)

Thank you sir. Coming from the king of dicks, that is more compliment than I deserve. Cheers man. post script. My wife says you should have seen the dick I had 20 years ago. That I have to admit was awesome...of course a lot of me looked a lot better 20 years ago. Cheers.

Return to “Implants”