Advanced sex techniques for bionics -- share your expertise

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Advanced sex techniques for bionics -- share your expertise

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:47 am

Bryan,
Thanks for the suggestion, but I wouldn't have a dick left to fuck with! :o
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

nudist

Postby nudist » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:52 am

it is definitely considered an advanced technique and not for everyone. :)
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:31 am

I had a buddy who tried that. They call him 'nubby' now! There are things that even a 'big dick' should never try! Lol
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Here is a sex idea that can spice things up:

get the app " iKamasutra " It loads on your smart phone. What I like about it is that it has a "favorites " section where you can place you favorite ten positions. Then, It will allow you to page through those favorites by having someone "shake " the phone. This has potential since you can give the phone to your partner and she can then shake it until a position she finds intriguing appears.

Personally, I think using the phone in bed is "just not right", but sex games are fun, and this is a quick and easy sex game available right on the phone.

The beauty of the bionic male is that he can do ANYTHING in the bedroom, and he can do it well, and he can do it for hours.

Tangerine
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:40 pm

Happy new year ! I am reinvigorating this thread to see if anyone has other tips on advanced techniques. Here is one thing that I have tried:

Now with the implant, my premature ejaculation is better, though still not at a point where I have great control and I still come sooner than I would like during sex. Of course, this is not a problem since I can just keep thrusting since the implant stays hard. There are two products which I think can be super useful for the bionic male with premature ejaculation:

1) "K-Y desensitizer spray" for men. This is a lidocaine spray. I tried it just before having sex with my wife, but she surprised me by starting to suck my penis (usually does not do that) and then she got really pissed off since the spray tasted funny and her mouth felt numb. So if you use it, consider using a condom since you would not want to numb the yummy pussy of your partner.

2) "Trojan Extended Pleasure Condom" Has a desensitizing lubricant INSIDE ONLY so it numbs you but not your partner. I have not tried this since my wife will not go for condoms, but it seems to be an awesome solution.

The beauty of being bionic is that these lidocaine products, which make your penis rather numb, have zero impact on your hardness, and thus, those of us who still come too soon, might find it useful.

So, brothers, this is an "advanced sex technique" which I came up with for this month. Please write in with your "tricks in the bedroom" which have worked well for you. We all have the capability to be awesomely great in the bedroom, and your real life techniques which work are worth sharing.

thanks,

TANGERINE
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:20 pm

Tange it’s amazing that you have “that” problem.....I am the opposite.
‘In pussy’ ejaculation is rare for me but with my new sex partner is a reality.....she is only 52 and had both of her children via Caesarian so has retained a certain snugness.
Normally I have to finish off by hand....which is better than not at all but in pussy is so obviously the main game
Expertise:
The best thing about the implant to me is being able to stimulate a woman’s G spot to the point of her gushing/squirting/flooding....by having her on top “cowgirl” style sitting straight up.
In my past life I would never have been able to sustain an erection long enough for my partner to utilise in reaching that point. It’s pretty amazing.

Oh and to all the newly implanted or those considering getting it done:
After almost 12 months with a Titan.....
I cannot state more succinctly just how good it feels leaving my cock partially inflated over night and waking up in the morning with “wood”...as you yanks call it. The only feeling better in the morning than squeezing your own semi erect cock is if some woman is doing it for you :lol:
Just sayin is all!!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:58 pm

nudist wrote:Donnie
try a "rodeo fuck" sometime.
that's where you are fucking her doggie style, holding her tits, then you whisper in her ear "this is how your sister likes me to hold her tits", then you try to stay on for 8 seconds.

It is true rodeo fuck if out behind the cattle shoots

Lost Sheep

About length, and variations on stroking techniques.

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:53 am

One exciting thing about the sensuality of touch is that if the person being touched cannot anticipate where your touch will go next, it is more exciting than if the path of touching is known. It is similar to the excitement of the gambler, not knowing if the next turn will be win or not. Anticipation and uncertainty mix to make a powerful gambler's attractant and triggers a lust for the gaming table as powerful as any aphrodisiac.

This was intended to be an essay on length, but at the end, you should think back to that first paragraph.

As a computer guru told me in reference to upgrading my word processor, "A lesser program that you can use skillfully is superior to a better program with which you are unfamiliar."

Upgrading one's penis beyond what you have is significantly difficult, so learning to use it well is the most reasonable option to be a better lover (in the coital sense). Remember, too that peripheral activities are important, too. From intimate foot rubs on up to a sensual shampoo on top of her head.

Now, about length.

It is truly observed that most of the internal vaginal nerve endings are in the first 1.5". The rest of the vagina is pretty much devoid of feeling. So, why might a long stroke be desired by a woman? (and this is ratified by my girlfriend) The long glide. The feeling of the penile shaft as the full length of it glides in, and then glides out exceiting those very sensitive 1.5 inches of nerve endings.

A look at violinists' bowing techniques might be informative.

A violin string is only a fraction of an inch wide. Why, then, is a violin bow nearly 30" long? Because there are bowing techniques that require a long, continuous stroke.

portato
tenuto
legato
involve long strokes over the strings.

Contrast with these techniques, which involve short strokes and alternating directions
tremolo
detache

see also staccato and spiccato

(look them up, the descriptions are suggestive of what can be done with a penis on your lovers' "strings")

Translating these bowing techniques to sexual movements may well enhance your partner's (and your) experience.

My point is that some bowing techniques require strokes of the full length of the bow (penis) and some are best performed by short strokes of the corona, just behind the glans.

Changing up your bowing/stroking techniques will excite your partner with the variations she (or he) will experience just as musical tonal qualities excite your ears. And the anticipation of not knowing what comes next cam be just as powerful as the gambler's lust I mentioned at the beginning of this post
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

charlygoico

Postby charlygoico » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:35 am

Smetro wrote:Tange it’s amazing that you have “that” problem.....I am the opposite.
‘In pussy’ ejaculation is rare for me but with my new sex partner is a reality.....she is only 52 and had both of her children via Caesarian so has retained a certain snugness.
Normally I have to finish off by hand....which is better than not at all but in pussy is so obviously the main game
Expertise:
The best thing about the implant to me is being able to stimulate a woman’s G spot to the point of her gushing/squirting/flooding....by having her on top “cowgirl” style sitting straight up.
In my past life I would never have been able to sustain an erection long enough for my partner to utilise in reaching that point. It’s pretty amazing.

Oh and to all the newly implanted or those considering getting it done:
After almost 12 months with a Titan.....
I cannot state more succinctly just how good it feels leaving my cock partially inflated over night and waking up in the morning with “wood”...as you yanks call it. The only feeling better in the morning than squeezing your own semi erect cock is if some woman is doing it for you :lol:
Just sayin is all!!

Friend, on 2/7/2018 I have my implant date. It will be a TITAN today they gave me the exams prior to the surgery. It only remains to wait. We will see the results. regards
I'm 43 years old. Probable implant date February 7, 2018 by Dr. Bechara, Argentina. Great surgeon Diagnosis Fuga Venosa more than 20 years ago. I am from Buenos Aires. Argentina.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:54 pm

Thank you lost sheep for the analogies regarding a violin bow and a sexual thrust, and the analogy of unpredictability:

Lost Sheep writes:
....if the person being touched cannot anticipate where your touch will go next, it is more exciting than if the path of touching is known. .....

and regarding the bowing techniques being similar to thrusting varable techniques:
LOST SHEEP states:
My point is that some bowing techniques require strokes of the full length of the bow (penis) and some are best performed by short strokes of the corona, just behind the glans....Changing up your bowing/stroking techniques will excite your partner with the variations she (or he) will experience ......And the anticipation of not knowing what comes next cam be just as powerful as the gambler's lust ....

One of the truly awesome things about the implant, is that we bionic males are free to fully concentrate on the rhythms of sex. While thrusting, we can take our time since there is zero concern about losing the erection and zero concern about ejaculating too soon.

I realize that I already posted some thrusting techniques at te beginning of this thread, but here are a few more words regarding the subtleties and pros/cons of various thrusting techniques mentioned on the ineternet site "wise sloth"

Below from the article:
"Advice to men on sex in the missionary position
By wise sloth August 23, 2014"

The pros and cons of using different speeds are listed below:
Press and hold
Put your penis all the way into her vagina and hold it for a few seconds and gyrate your hips. This will help her vagina acclimate to your penis even more, and it feels intimate. This is a great speed to start sex with, but after you get going, it kills her momentum towards climax if you’re constantly stopping.
There’s a modality of sex called tantric sex, where you leave your penis held in the vagina the entire sex session. You should try it, but talk with your partner first and plan it.

Irregular
Sometimes it’s fun to spice up a sexual encounter by constantly changing up the speed of your thrusts, but that technique is a novelty, not standard practice, because, again, frequently changing paces is more likely to throw off your partner’s rhythm than build her up. Having said that, it can be beneficial to change your pace up a little during the first few minutes of sex following the initial penetration. During that “meet and greet” stage, spicing things up can help stoke your partner’s passion, loosen her vagina and communicate you’re your passion for her. Once she’s really wet or looking at you hungrily, abandon the novelty technique and get down to business.
Having said that, it can be effective to thrust slowly for a little bit and then go fast. Then go slow for a little bit. Then go fast. When done fluidly, the contrast between sensations can heighten the experience for a women.

Slow
Most sexual encounters should begin with slow thrusts for the woman’s comfort and safety. Sometimes it’s nice to have PIV sex slow from start to finish. It’s passionate, meaningful and respectful. A male virgin who was raised on Disney movies to believe all women are a-sexual porcelain princesses could develop the idea that women want slow, romantic sex most of the time. This would be incorrect. Sometimes women want their vagina caressed like delicate flowers, and sometimes they want to be fucked into the mattress so hard the bed breaks. Both of those techniques are at extreme ends of a spectrum. The ideal speed to use most of the time is probably somewhere in the middle, not the bottom.

Medium
After fucking a woman slowly for a few minutes her mind and body will be ready and hungry for harder, faster thrusts. Chances are, you will be too. Everybody gets what they want if you speed your thrusts up to a medium pace.
If you were raised in a culture where fast service and fast results are valued, you could develop the idea that faster is always better. This isn’t always the case with sex. Fast thrusts can be good. They can be great, but don’t underestimate the value of medium paced thrusts.
Women get to experience the full sensation of your penis when you thrust at a medium pace. When you thrust too fast they can lose sensation sometimes. Imagine getting a really, really fast hand job; all you’d feel is friction. Now imagine getting a hand job that started really fast, then stopped, then went slow, then fast, then slow, then fast, then stopped again. You’d be wishing your partner would just stick with a nice medium pace.

Hard fucking has its time and place, but if you’re not experienced, and you want to use the technique with the highest statistical probably of giving a girl an orgasm, then start by fucking her slow, spend most of your time fucking her at a medium pace, and speed up right at the end.
Just be aware that most women can’t orgasm from PIV sex alone. For the best statistical odds of giving a woman an orgasm during PIV sex, you need to stimulate her clit. Tips on that later.
There’s one last semi-selfish reason to have sex at a medium pace: it conserves your energy.  If you start out fucking a girl as fast and hard as possible, you might wear yourself out and have no choice but we wheeze and struggle through the final critical minutes of sex. That’ll negatively affect your ability to give your partner an orgasm. A good, medium pace feels rocking good for girls, and it’s manageable for guys. Take advantage of that.

Fast
It’s unfair to call medium-paced sex “vanilla sex.” It’s a good standard speed for good reasons, but any technique used too often will become boring. When you start out a sexual encounter going slow, then speed up to a medium pace and finish fast you cover all your bases. The question is, what percentage of the time should you go fast? A conservative range is the last 10-40% of a sexual encounter, but again, there’s a time and place for everything.
When a woman is close to orgasm (and especially while she’s orgasming), you can give her a more intense orgasm by speeding up your thrusts. But if you try to improve her orgasm with hard, fast strokes you could throw her off her rhythm or you could be wrong, and she actually needs a lot more stimulation. In that case you might wear yourself out trying to maintain your pace or you might wear her out too early as well. If you have to slow down you will ruin her rhythm.
Fucking fast can be risky, but there’s a way to minimize your risk. If you can tell your partner is close to cumming or just hungry for you to take it up a notch, consider making your thrusts harder instead of faster. You’d be surprised how hard of a pounding a vagina can take and be euphoric for the girl. They feel it deep inside their vagina and all over the outside. It gives her more of what she wants and leaves the option open for you to go faster later.

REFERENCE: https://thewisesloth.com/sex-relationships-and-dating/sex-positions-and-techniques/sex-missionary-position/

Return to “Implants”