Advanced sex techniques for bionics -- share your expertise

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Advanced sex techniques for bionics -- share your expertise

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:46 am

Hi all:

Before my implant, I considered myself, at best, a "blue run" or "intermediate" lover in the bedroom. My inability to easily stay erect for prolonged time periods precluded enjoying and partaking the gourmet sex techniques of an "expert" or black diamond lover.
Now, with the implant, it is time to refine lovemaking skills. So, please share any techniques that you have found to be really useful; or references that are pertinent; or stories on memorable experiences. We bionic brothers posess almost superhuman ability in the sex arena, so use this topic to share tips, techniques, and tricks which produce supersex !
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

TANGERINE

Re: Advanced sex techniques for bionics -- share your expertise

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:51 am

Thrusting technique: "THE NINES"

First you start with 9 shallow penetrations with just the head of your penis, both of you are going to want you to go deep, don’t until you are done with those nine shallow slow thrusts. Once you have gotten passed the 9 shallow thrusts go deep for one and let your penis rest there for a little bit then pull back to the shallow zone and then go 8 shallow followed by 2 deep, then 7 shallow and 3 deep it will look like this:

9 shallow strokes and 1 deep stroke
8 shallow strokes and 2 deep strokes
7 shallow strokes and 3 deep strokes
6 shallow strokes and 4 deep strokes
5 shallow strokes and 5 deep strokes
4 shallow strokes and 6 deep strokes
3 shallow strokes and 7 deep strokes
2 shallow strokes and 8 deep strokes
1 shallow stroke and 9 deep strokes

Reference:
July 8, 2015 by thecorge: OOOOmg: Sex knowledge all men need to have
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:53 am

This sounds more like OCD than intercourse. Do you use some kind of counter to keep track?
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:00 am

I haven't used mine yet, but I would venture to guess it's all the same except your equipment works a lot better.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

oldgoat

Postby oldgoat » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:30 am

Just lay her on her back. Spread her legs and then use your tongue to stimulate her clitoris until she is wet and almost to the point of orgasm. Slide up on top and then give her a good peterfloggin. :o :shock:
Implanted with colorplast Titan 3 years ago. Davinci radical prostatectomy 6 months ago. Very happy with the outcome of both procedures.
Dr Jonas Benson. Uropartners, Wheaton, IL.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:09 pm

Tangerine, does it help to wear a Fitbit?
What about a pedometer? Can it be adapted? :lol:

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:27 pm

I suggest using one of those metronomes that your childhood piano teacher forced you to practice with !

Regarding the fitbit, I am so neurotic, that I actually wear a wrist sleep monitor which follows pulse, breathing rate, perspiration, movement, and snoring ... maybe that is why I am not as sexy as I think I am ???

But, what the heck, at least tangerines taste good !

PS: obviously, bionic brothers, I need some of your shared expertise, so please keep the comments coming.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:50 pm

When you are implanted, you could deal with some tenderness and sensitivity issues when first released to have intercourse. It might take a while to feel like your old self.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:06 pm

ED2013 wrote:When you are implanted, you could deal with some tenderness and sensitivity issues when first released to have intercourse. It might take a while to feel like your old self.

Never EVER forget that her tissues are tender, too. With a hard penis, you may inadvertently abrade her to the point where she experiences pain before she experiences orgasm.

Stay always aware of her signals.

Now that you don't have to pay attention to the condition of your erection, you have some freed-up mental capacity to pay attention to her needs.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:35 am

TANGERINE wrote:Hi all:

Before my implant, I considered myself, at best, a "blue run" or "intermediate" lover in the bedroom. My inability to easily stay erect for prolonged time periods precluded enjoying and partaking the gourmet sex techniques of an "expert" or black diamond lover.
Now, with the implant, it is time to refine lovemaking skills. So, please share any techniques that you have found to be really useful; or references that are pertinent; or stories on memorable experiences. We bionic brothers posess almost superhuman ability in the sex arena, so use this topic to share tips, techniques, and tricks which produce supersex !

Relax and do what comes natural....less thinking the better. I would start with the basics...kissing her all over. ;) ...you no longer need to stress and think about staying hard either...so take your time and enjoy.

Return to “Implants”