Advanced sex techniques for bionics -- share your expertise

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Take your wife for a spin

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:29 pm

Take your wife for a spin

I heard about this when I was stationed in Thailand. It was called a "Basket Fuck".

Install a strong ringbolt or hook in your ceiling centered over the bed.
Hang a pulley from the ceiling and a suitable basket or one of those hammocks, woven of soft, open netting, suspended from the pulley.

With your partner in the hammock and her vagina positioned at one of the openings in the netting (you may have to cut some of the strands-I should not have to tell you to be careful here).

Lie down on the bed under her.

By the pulley, lower her onto your erect penis to as fully inserted as both of you want. Tie off the rope.

Carefully spin her around and around

The ropes suspending her will twist. The twisting of the ropes will slowly raise her up. Keep twisting until just the tip of your penis is inside her.

Then let her go.

Gravity will start her spinning. As she spins, she will slowly lower onto your penis.

When she gets as low as when she started, momentum will keep her spinning and raise her up nearly to the head of your penis, so give the spin a little assist with your hands to get her raised all the way up again.

Repeat for as long as you both can stand it.

Lost Sheep

(edit) Tomas1, I have never done this, but the guy who told me about it has.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

tomas1

Re: Advanced sex techniques for bionics -- share your expertise

Postby tomas1 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:33 pm

I've heard of spinners, but didn't think it was literal lol.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:47 pm

the chair spinning chair idea is just awesome. Perfect for the bionic because it might take 30 minutes to do an adequate amount of spinning, and as a bionic, there is no issue with staying rock hard for the whole encounter. It sounds like an "ultra-slow" penetrative sensual experience.

The only downside is that I am sure that anyone who comes into my bedroom and sees that heavy duty industrial strength ring hook mounted to the ceiling directly over the middle of my bed will likely give me a funny look for at least a month ! :lol:
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:11 pm

I have thought quite alot about the fears that some of you have had regarding rough cowgirl sex. As I have mentioned before, when I directly asked Dr Eid about rough sex and girl on top, he said:
"there are no limitations to sex positions. Moreover, the implant has shown to handle situations of Gay sex where 'those guys can be really rough' and there does not seem to be a problem"

Xomanow has eloquently described his experience with the following quote from his XO chronicles part 2:

XOMANOW writes:

"....Rough sex.......M likes a good pounding, especially after I perform oral sex and she has cum......she loves it and this time I was able to provide that.....we tried both soft and rough sex in all positions and the implant stood up to it....HOWEVER.....one does have to be careful or be aware of one thing, and I learned this the "hard" way.....while having rough sex (I think it was either cowgirl or reverse cowgirl) she raised herself up high and my dick came out, and then when she went back down my dick missed her vagina and I got slammed....and it hurt.....no damage or problem except for the momentary pain....that was a lesson....I can see where having an additional 1/2" - 1" (I'm 5 1/2") might circumvent that but if your partner has a few inches of clearance from you, I guess the same thing would happen....so, I had to pay more attention to the rhythm in order to prevent that from happening again or be very aware that if it does, then I have to do something to prevent her from slamming back down on me like holding her pelvis or rolling to the side....that was the only instance I had in terms of rough sex going wrong....."

Here is a possible solution (if you are not as nimble and rhythmic aware as xommanow):

INTRODUCING the: " BOUNCE SEX STOOL"

2.jpg
2.jpg (19 KiB) Viewed 2477 times

As shown in the photo, this is a stool of sorts which the woman can sit on, and you can penetrate and thrust from below. The product is available on Amazon. Shown below is a picture I took of my wife on the stool:

1.jpg
1.jpg (40.87 KiB) Viewed 2477 times

Ooops, sorry, that is not really my wife...just kidding. But , seriously, this does have some benefit, Many women are not thrilled with cowgirl because they just do not know what they are doing up there (should they grind, slide, bounce, lean back, lean forward, etc etc etc), also, the position requires stamina and leg strength that not all girls posess. And of course, they can go too high, miss, and then slam down on you....this solves those issues. For best results, you can use a pillow under your butt so that your able to easily penetrate without arching your back too much (the product does come with an inflatable air pillow, but that seems too cheap to me)

I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS MYSELF YET, but I would love to hear any ideas or thoughts, and of course, any other ideas regarding advanced techniques for bionics are quite welcome -- even if trivial

REFERENCE: Amazon web site:
https://www.amazon.com/Toughage-Decadence-Bounce-Weightless-Multifunction/dp/B016VYAZL2/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Toughage Decadence Bounce Weightless Sex Stool / Multifunction Sex Seat Set (available on Amazon)

Happy Bouncing ! from TANGERINE
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:53 pm

TANGERINE wrote:The only downside is that I am sure that anyone who comes into my bedroom and sees that heavy duty industrial strength ring hook mounted to the ceiling directly over the middle of my bed will likely give me a funny look for at least a month ! :lol:

When not being used fos sex, hang a chandelier from it.

Most bedrooms have a light fixture over the center of the room. Put the hook there and let the light fixture diffsuser hide the hook. If you put the hook in alignment with the diffuser support, the shadows will coincide and not look strange to the casual observer. Of course, if your kinkiness is already suspected, some observers may not be looking that casually.

Happy trails
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

AVL_UK

Postby AVL_UK » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:04 pm

Tangerine owes me a new keyboard and glass of oj for that "photo of my wife comment" :lol:

Here's a question for you. You've discussed how in cowgirl when they thrust and miss has the potential to be painful. But what about when they grind on top of you? That is what I have always preferred a girl to do. With the implant being very straight, does it hurt to have a big girl on top doing her best to grind herself to oblivion? Does the implant bend at all to allow her to do this, or does it have enough give in it?

My 2nd question, is what are you experiences with going twice in a row without stopping? Does it hurt in terms of being overly sensitive to keep going after you've come? Do you lose glans engorgement temporarily (the refractive period) before you can keep going? Or do you just fight through it for the ladies pleasure?
31 / VL

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:56 pm

concentrate less on self and more on partner, relax knowing you aren't going to go 'flat'..... love her and she will respond accordingly
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

stiffupperlip

Postby stiffupperlip » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:03 pm

Smetro, you'd think that would be obvious to most men but I'm beginning to wonder.
22cm Titan No RTE's Dr. Kramer Oct 2016

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:55 pm

AVL_UK wrote:
Here's a question for you. You've discussed how in cowgirl when they thrust and miss has the potential to be painful. But what about when they grind on top of you? That is what I have always preferred a girl to do. With the implant being very straight, does it hurt to have a big girl on top doing her best to grind herself to oblivion? Does the implant bend at all to allow her to do this, or does it have enough give in it?

Grinding is not a problem or perhaps I should say that it's not problematic in my experience (no pain)......it may be better because it sticks straight out but it has the capability & flexibility when grinding at an angle also.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:55 pm

Xomanow wrote:
AVL_UK wrote:

Grinding is not a problem or perhaps I should say that it's not problematic in my experience (no pain)......it may be better because it sticks straight out but it has the capability & flexibility when grinding at an angle also.....

I believe the question is about shear forces on the implant, particularly where the inflatable portion is joined to the noninflating rear tip and exrensions. Something I have wondered about, but that some surgeons have been reported as saying it is not a problem.

The second part of the question, that of discomfort for the implantee; I suppose that, since the implant taking the forces is not organic, there would be little to feel about the bending/shear forces. The forces on the pelvic bone itself might be felt differently than in an unimplanted man, I speculate
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Return to “Implants”