Advanced sex techniques for bionics -- share your expertise

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Xomanow

Re: Advanced sex techniques for bionics -- share your expertise

Postby Xomanow » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Here are my highly scientific and highly technical observations:

Grinding on penile implant.....no pain

Smashing down on implant.......pain
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:19 am

Guy's the thrusting technique is incredible. My wife loved it and my orgasm was intense. Plus it's a lot of fun counting then going deep. Sometimes I count out loud and she knows what's 'coming' next. 8-) 8-) .
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:59 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Sometimes I count out loud and she knows what's 'coming' next. 8-) 8-) .

It's much more intense if she doesn't know what's coming next...
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:14 pm

strongagain wrote:
ddbryan1972 wrote:Sometimes I count out loud and she knows what's 'coming' next. 8-) 8-) .

It's much more intense if she doesn't know what's coming next...

I suppose it depends on the mood of the recipient of the thrusting.

And I suppose all that counting (silent or out loud) may delay ejaculation as well.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:15 am

Bionic men can have sex in a “confident, relaxed, non-time constrained” mode with the knowledge that the erection will last forever and through multiple different positions. We have all realized that the "100% working erection that will never fail" means that we are free to completely focus on our partner's signals and moods and ques during sex. That means, we become more fun in the bed room. But, even though the sex theoretically could last 60 minutes, some women still cannot climax during intercourse (even with a bionic male ?).

To address this, I have done a little research on sex positions that work best for female orgasm, and I came up with an article titled:

“Positions to make female orgasm easier during intercourse: These techniques may help you have a more exciting and orgasmic time”

by Christine Webber , September 2016 , Internet publication at netdoctor.co.uk

In my next post, I will summarize the advice from the article.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:21 am

This article is WRITTEN BY A WOMAN and it discusses the best sex positions to promote orgasm by the woman during sex:

“Positions to make female orgasm easier during intercourse: These techniques may help you have a more exciting and orgasmic time”
by Christine Webber September 2016

There are FOUR positions that women will like (as described in the article):

“…But even if you are the queen of masturbatory techniques, you might still find it tough to climax during full sex, and this will almost certainly be because your clitoris is not getting sufficient attention. So here are four sex positions that might help you to enjoy intercourse more and to have fulfilling orgasms at the same time.

1. The CAT position
Basically this is a face-to-face position, but the man 'rides much higher' than he would in the missionary position so that his shoulders and head are about six inches higher up the bed than normal. What this means is that his penis doesn't go all the way into the vagina. Instead, the stem or root of it is pulled hard against the clitoris – producing great sensations in that all-important little organ.The other difference is that instead of taking his weight on his elbows, the man should simply let his bulk rest on his partner's upper chest.
You can experiment with this position to get it absolutely right for you. Some people do it with the man's legs outside the woman, but you can also try it with his legs inside yours. Many couples find they can't thrust much in this position so they kind of 'rock' together. The CAT certainly produces very different sensations from many other positions, so it's worth a try, and it might just take you to the heights of ecstasy. I hope it does.

2. The free-as-air position
The man lies down on his back. The woman faces the other way and sits down on his penis. Then, in her own time, she gradually lowers herself so that – with his penis inside her – her back is lying fully outstretched on the front of his body. The woman can feel genuinely weightless and free-as-air – which is quite a novel sensation. Another bonus is that either partner can touch the clitoris easily. So it's different and fun – and usually a great time is had by all.

3. The Pinner position
This is a particularly good position if you feel nervous about touching your own clitoris. You shouldn't be of course because it's yours – and you should feel perfectly free to stimulate it yourself if you want to. But the thing about this position is that many men can't really tell if you are touching your clitoris or not.What happens is this: You lie flat on your front and he lies, face down, on top of you. He then penetrates you from behind. But because you are flat on the bed, you get very different sensations from any rear-entry position where your bottom is up in the air. And you can slip your hand in between the bed and your body and rub your own clitoris. Plenty of women who have never 'come' during intercourse have found that they climaxed in the Pinner position.

4. The spoons position
This is the position where you lie on your side and your man lies curled up round your bottom (like spoons in a drawer) and penetrates you from behind. Lots of women like this, though not all of them find it easy to orgasm on their sides. But the great advantage here is that either partner can reach down and rub the clitoris. Also, neither of you is having to take the weight of the other.

Article URL link:

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-living/sexual-health/a2283/positions-to-make-female-orgasm-easier-during-intercourse/
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Funny9097

Postby Funny9097 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:04 am

Have you guys ever tried one of these?

http://www.trojanbrands.com/en/vibratio ... g-hot-spot

My last relationship and the ED honestly hit me hard. Want the long term relationship and to be good in this department. It's happening in 2017. Just noting that this post is in that spirit (making a significant other happy) - I just want to be good in this department

Anyhow, for obvious reasons I think a vibrating ring would do wonders with an implant and they are pretty standard.. you can get one in the condom section at any local pharmacy

Also reassuring to read that people's lives in this department have improved, both for them and their partner. This group on here is great

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:27 pm

TANGERINE wrote:Bionic men can have sex in a “confident, relaxed, non-time constrained” mode with the knowledge that the erection will last forever and through multiple different positions. We have all realized that the "100% working erection that will never fail" means that we are free to completely focus on our partner's signals and moods and ques during sex. That means, we become more fun in the bed room. But, even though the sex theoretically could last 60 minutes, some women still cannot climax during intercourse (even with a bionic male ?).

To address this, I have done a little research on sex positions that work best for female orgasm, and I came up with an article titled:

by Christine Webber , September 2016 , Internet publication at netdoctor.co.uk

In my next post, I will summarize the advice from the article.

A lot of it is mental for women. They want to be psychologically dominated. Make sure you are always the boss in bed and that talk dirty to her, at least a little bit. I have made girls cum from 1 or 2 thrusts after just messing with her psychologically before I "enter".

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:27 pm

Regarding the G-spot, of which stimulation is key to produce a womans vaginal orgasm, I encountered the following statement:

"It requires two people who are open, willing to talk frankly and will work at sex, rather than just let it happen," Dr. Placik says. "The G-spot is not normally best stimulated when the couple is using the missionary position. Rather, it seems to work best for my patients when the womans' knees are up near their chests to rotate their pelves forward."
The key for Dr. Placik's G-shot patients is allowing the penis to strike the front wall of the vagina, rather than the back wall.

An implant patient has "total control" and lots of time to get the act of sex just right. Because we are free from worry about losing the erection, and free from worry about ejaculating too soon, we can instead focus on some of the more subtle glorious things about sex, such as the exact angle at which the tip of your penis is striking and rubbing the g spot.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:57 pm

TANGERINE wrote:Regarding the G-spot, of which stimulation is key to produce a womans vaginal orgasm, I encountered the following statement:

"It requires two people who are open, willing to talk frankly and will work at sex, rather than just let it happen," Dr. Placik says. "The G-spot is not normally best stimulated when the couple is using the missionary position. Rather, it seems to work best for my patients when the womans' knees are up near their chests to rotate their pelves forward."
The key for Dr. Placik's G-shot patients is allowing the penis to strike the front wall of the vagina, rather than the back wall.

An implant patient has "total control" and lots of time to get the act of sex just right. Because we are free from worry about losing the erection, and free from worry about ejaculating too soon, we can instead focus on some of the more subtle glorious things about sex, such as the exact angle at which the tip of your penis is striking and rubbing the g spot.

Free from worrying about ejaculating to soon. Why is this, I'm curious?
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Return to “Implants”