Advanced sex techniques for bionics -- share your expertise

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Advanced sex techniques for bionics -- share your expertise

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:41 pm

sliphill wrote:Free from worrying about ejaculating to soon. Why is this, I'm curious?

After ejaculation, most men have a refractory period during which erection is not possible. Usually 10 to 60 minutes if I recall correctly.

The erection priovided by an implant renders this phisiological fact largely irrelevant. Not completely, because the corpus spongiosum is not erected by the implant, but largely.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
sliphill wrote:Free from worrying about ejaculating to soon. Why is this, I'm curious?

After ejaculation, most men have a refractory period during which erection is not possible. Usually 10 to 60 minutes if I recall correctly.

The erection priovided by an implant renders this phisiological fact largely irrelevant. Not completely, because the corpus spongiosum is not erected by the implant, but largely.

Oh ok, that's what you meant.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:12 pm

yes , that is what I meant. Once I ejaculate, I have the option of continuing to thrust for as long as my partner and I want. The penis stays rock hard, so thrusting continues even though I have "shot my load"
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:43 pm

TANGERINE wrote:yes , that is what I meant. Once I ejaculate, I have the option of continuing to thrust for as long as my partner and I want. The penis stays rock hard, so thrusting continues even though I have "shot my load"

I thought it might have been something to do with less sensitivity,
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

retexan599

Postby retexan599 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:42 pm

Since many of us will be in the older person category, the lady's natural juices may not be as prolific as when younger. So, a modest amount of lubricant will help oil the wheels of progress, so to speak....
Age 86, divorced, single.
Prostate seed implant radiation (brachytherapy) 1999.
Like a ship without sailors: 'No seaman'. ;)
No implant.
Use electric Encore Impo-Aid vacuum system. #4 & 5 size cock rings.
Generic water based lube.

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Yep, just bought an extra can of WD40. :D
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:49 pm

sliphill wrote:
TANGERINE wrote:yes , that is what I meant. Once I ejaculate, I have the option of continuing to thrust for as long as my partner and I want. The penis stays rock hard, so thrusting continues even though I have "shot my load"

I thought it might have been something to do with less sensitivity,

I recall that sometimes I could not continue penile sex because of INCREASED sensitivity after orgasm/ejaculation.

Irregularly, after orgasm, my penis would be so sensitive it was painful to even be touched.

It would be a heck of a thing to have a penis erect, rigid and ready to continue thrusting with a partner eager (or even desperate) to continue, but too painfully sensitive.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:55 pm

for me, continuing to thrust after ejaculation is OK (i.e., the heightened sensitivity was there , but tolerable)....I do it for my partner's satisfaction. I first learned to do this while on the QuadMix injections. With injections, just like with implant, your shaft stays hard even though you ejaculated.
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:58 pm

TANGERINE wrote:for me, continuing to thrust after ejaculation is OK (i.e., the heightened sensitivity was there , but tolerable)....I do it for my partner's satisfaction. I first learned to do this while on the QuadMix injections. With injections, just like with implant, your shaft stays hard even though you ejaculated.

Have you had a second orgasm while doing that?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:56 pm

no not yet, I suspect it will be possible (and I should likely try), but might involve maybe an hour of thrusting ??? And I doubt my partner will put up with that.

This does bring up a question, though, for "advanced sex techniques for Bionics":

"Since you could theoretically thrust for hours, how do you know when sex is over ? "

Certainly, after you ejaculate, that would be one way to decide it is over, but there are now infinite possibilities (for example, falling asleep with hard penis still inside your partner while in spoons position).

Return to “Implants”