$#i% is getting real

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

$#i% is getting real

Postby alibaba » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:58 pm

I never thought I would put a dick on a credit card!
UMC called after talking to my insurance. There seems to be issues paying for it. Wanted to know if I was willing to provide an alternate method of payment. I gave them a credit card. She wanted to know how much I authorized to put on the card and I told her "whatever the bill is and what it takes to get the job done". May god help me on this. May be the most stupid thing I've done in my life. Certainly the most fiscally irresponsible. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

rrrr1212

Re: $#i% is getting real

Postby rrrr1212 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Hello time will tell . I sure it will be all good Ii got mine FEB 14TH been questioning every day so far!!!!!
Implanted Feb 14th 2017 AMS700 LGX. Brigham & Womens Hospital Boston Mass

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:01 pm

lol I'm with you guys got mine jan 18th insurance wont pay oh well done now

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:11 pm

My insurance said they covered it over the phone.

I have not heard anything from billing yet.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

Electrician

Postby Electrician » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:26 am

This is something I learned from one of my daughters and girlfriend who put breast implants on there credit card ,When I ask how they planed on paying the money back she said it's not like there going to repossess titties and they made a few payments and then stopped.It's unsecured credit.Still has the titties. Damn kids send them to college they get smart. BEST OF LUCK hope all goes well for you.
Implanted 01/2016,AMS Cx at 56 had Ed for years ,On the pills (18yr) and injection (5yrs) married 37 years .Hope to use this inplant for years to come.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:14 am

Electrician wrote:This is something I learned from one of my daughters and girlfriend who put breast implants on there credit card ,When I ask how they planed on paying the money back she said it's not like there going to repossess titties and they made a few payments and then stopped.It's unsecured credit.Still has the titties. Damn kids send them to college they get smart. BEST OF LUCK hope all goes well for you.

But it would still ruin your credit.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:34 am

Electrician wrote:This is something I learned from one of my daughters and girlfriend who put breast implants on there credit card ,When I ask how they planed on paying the money back she said it's not like there going to repossess titties and they made a few payments and then stopped.It's unsecured credit.Still has the titties. Damn kids send them to college they get smart. BEST OF LUCK hope all goes well for you.

I do not think I could live with myself doing that. Bankruptcy does not let you escape debt like it used to. They made a lot of changes to the law. I planned on taking it a little easier this year but it looks like it will be a work till you drop year to pay for it again while dealing with the insurance unless it gets resolved.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”