The X-O Chronicles Part 2: Sex & The Single Bionic Guy (RoboCock)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ED2013

Re: The X-O Chronicles Part 2: Sex & The Single Bionic Guy (RoboCock)

Postby ED2013 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:02 pm

Nice write up! I'm enjoying reading your posts!

AVL_UK

Postby AVL_UK » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Inspirational dude! I'm the same I haven't seen a lady's bits with hair on in 11 years! It's at the point where it would be refreshing :lol:.
31 / VL

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:02 pm

It's funny because I grew up in times when no woman/girl shaved or trimmed.....sometimes it was a garden, sometimes a forest, and then there were times where it was a jungle....I remember I once went out with a blonde girl from Germany who had the finest, straight blonde pubic hair that I had ever seen.....it was a delight.....except that she was very loud and would scream in German.....I used to have to put a pillow over her face at times so that my neighbors wouldn't think it was WWII again......so shaved women are a novelty to me, and all of these young girls at the resort were shaved..... :D
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Funny9097

Postby Funny9097 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:37 am

This is an amazing thread Xomanow

You're responses are informative and actually helping me steer as I consider whether to get an implant. Example - On my QA about libido you said you get horny with an implant, and that is especially the case if you have not masturbated or had sex for a little while - that actually sounds normal and reassuring compared to 'sex drive is all psychological' or testosterone driven which people keep saying but sounds like a blanket statement that does not make sense (clearly time between orgasms/build up of sperm or cum or whatever is a biggie and it's good to hear that a refractory period boosts your drive/desire with an implant which sounds similar to pre implant / pre ED)

A question I have is on your trip, you were having a lot of sex

How many of those times did you cum? I remember pre ed sometimes being able to get it up but not being able to cum

Example: Did you cum everyday or other day? If every day once? etc. I'm curious about your sex drive and whether you were erect and horny and sensitive enough to cum or just erect and going at it with a bit of numbness

example: On Wednesday how often were you able to (yourself) climax?

Wedsnesday - Jasmine & Ani....sex with Ani (morning).....sex with Jasmine & Ani (afternoon).....sex with Jasmine (evening)

Funny

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:42 am

Xomanow wrote:It's funny because I grew up in times when no woman/girl shaved or trimmed.....sometimes it was a garden, sometimes a forest, and then there were times where it was a jungle....I remember I once went out with a blonde girl from Germany who had the finest, straight blonde pubic hair that I had ever seen.....it was a delight.....except that she was very loud and would scream in German.....I used to have to put a pillow over her face at times so that my neighbors wouldn't think it was WWII again......so shaved women are a novelty to me, and all of these young girls at the resort were shaved..... :D

XO! Thank you so much for your post and detailed experience. I was blown away by the detail, the jokes, the positive attitude and the openness. You, Merrix and ALI have done a lot for this board and us still on this side of the pond. Please continue to share your experiences and enjoy that sex! :D

Also, ignore the shitty comments about paying for sex!

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Xomanow wrote:It's funny because I grew up in times when no woman/girl shaved or trimmed

In the 60's, 70's & 80's, if a woman was shaved......it more often than not meant that she had "the crabs" and one way to get rid of them was to shave the pubic area.....

I'm glad that ya'll are enjoying this thread and that it's of some help....I'm enjoying writing it.....always had a creative bent when it came to writing in terms of wordplay, humor, and presenting ideas......also, the questions of paying for the girls are of no offense or disrespect IMO.....people are curious and I have nothing to hide.....I'm sure that many here have different levels of morals but that's not what this board is about (nor will I argue them)......it's about the means to the end result of a very personal & major procedure.....personally, I have high morals, but I'm willing to lower them for the right women......

With regard to climaxing/cumming.....I will certainly get into that shortly......I kinda had the topics of these chronicles mapped out in a logical order and next I want to summarize my thoughts on sexual positions before I give my dissertation on cumming.......after all, I don't want to put the cock before the condom.....

This little sex safari was really great for me.....not just in terms of having all the sex I could stand with young pretty girls ( :D ).....but in testing the limits of my bionic bonker which would take so much more time than if I were just dating (which is a future story that I hope to document - or should I say cockument?)......so, having a variety of girls available, I was able to experience the different physical characteristics and shapes which also put me in varying positions within positions......for example a shorter chunkier girl in missionary position would have me arched more over her than a tall slim girl where I could be more horizontal in order to enact the same penetration.....also, a more shapely butt would also affect my angle of penetration from behind as opposed to a flatter butt.....so all & all, there are several positions (I didn't go crazy with kama sutra type positions) and variations of those several basic positions that gave me plenty to work with...some positions were also vertical (standing) ..unfortunately I was not able to take explicit photos as they are stringent about this as they are about safe sex.....no sex act is performed without a condom.....even oral sex......and for each girl, a condom.....they don't hop on & off you with one condom.....I had to change condoms for each girl......but since I traveled with 60 condoms.....you could say that I was well covered..... :lol:

I was successful in performing in all positions....some took a little more flexibility and effort than others but there was nothing that I couldn't do.....ideally I would love to be 1/2" longer (6") but I would also love to have a private jet.....either way I can get around just fine....one of the factors that is an advantage is that I'm fit for my age (67).....I think that this has a lot to do with this entire implant/sex thing.....I'm not here to preach but I'll just say that it's something to look into & consider as it has other health (and mental) benefits in addition to the sexual advantages......perhaps I'm going through mid life crises.....but it's a hell of a way to go!.... 8-)

next up......sweet release.......stay tuned.....

dm13 (3).jpg
dm13 (3).jpg (79.07 KiB) Viewed 2142 times

how sf (2).jpg
how sf (2).jpg (41.33 KiB) Viewed 2142 times
Last edited by Xomanow on Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:18 pm

Xomanow,

Nice work. But next time in the DR, try Blackbeards Resort or wing it in Sosua. Much less expensive. That said, congrats!
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:14 am

XO, you are an inspiration to all of us, and you have a joie de vivre that we can all learn from.

You make a very important point that bears additional discussion:

XO STATES:
"....one of the factors that is an advantage is that I'm fit for my age (67).....I think that this has a lot to do with this entire implant/sex thing.....I'm not here to preach but I'll just say that it's something to look into & consider as it has other health (and mental) benefits in addition to the sexual advantages...."

For me, I was depressed when the quadmix injections quit working. Life really looked like it would be just a grind, and that I only had gradual aging and decline to face in the future; but as soon as I made the implant decision, my mood started to change since I was already starting to feel cured. Now that I have the implant, just as you state above, there are all kinds of good side effects. I have a zest for life. My gym workouts are more intense since I have "something to get in shape for", I am more interested in taking care of myself, optimizing my clothing choices, keeping the car clean, and eating healthier.
Our bodies are our temples, but a primary purpose of the temple is to come through during those grand moments of sensual ecstasy where two naked bodies intertwine. If your body fails you at that point, then the joie de vivre fizzles into thin air, and then suddenly the passion for things decreases.
So, yes, just as you state, there are "...other health (and mental) benefits in addition to the sexual advantages..."

The list of these side benefits need additional comments from other bionic bros....

As for this TANGERINE, I will strive for more joie de vivre, just as you have shown by being such a great role model !
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:20 am

TANGERINE wrote:XO, you are an inspiration to all of us, and you have a joie de vivre that we can all learn from.

You make a very important point that bears additional discussion:

XO STATES:
"....one of the factors that is an advantage is that I'm fit for my age (67).....I think that this has a lot to do with this entire implant/sex thing.....I'm not here to preach but I'll just say that it's something to look into & consider as it has other health (and mental) benefits in addition to the sexual advantages...."

For me, I was depressed when the quadmix injections quit working. Life really looked like it would be just a grind, and that I only had gradual aging and decline to face in the future; but as soon as I made the implant decision, my mood started to change since I was already starting to feel cured. Now that I have the implant, just as you state above, there are all kinds of good side effects. I have a zest for life. My gym workouts are more intense since I have "something to get in shape for", I am more interested in taking care of myself, optimizing my clothing choices, keeping the car clean, and eating healthier.
Our bodies are our temples, but a primary purpose of the temple is to come through during those grand moments of sensual ecstasy where two naked bodies intertwine. If your body fails you at that point, then the joie de vivre fizzles into thin air, and then suddenly the passion for things decreases.
So, yes, just as you state, there are "...other health (and mental) benefits in addition to the sexual advantages..."

The list of these side benefits need additional comments from other bionic bros....

As for this TANGERINE, I will strive for more joie de vivre, just as you have shown by being such a great role model !

I'm young enough (30) for any girl in my age range to probably think it's weird. It certainly makes me a bit of an oddity.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 am

sorry....double post.....
Last edited by Xomanow on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Implants”