Anyone ever try Trimix Gel

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Anyone ever try Trimix Gel

Postby alibaba » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:11 pm

I got out my bag with the remaining syringe of gel. Pavarine 300MCG/ML plus PROSTAGAN 100 MCG/ML, PHENTOLAMINE 100MCG.ML. Did not do much for me but does seem to plump things up in my shaft if I use a full cc( ml). 1/2 syringe does little. DOES make my dick ache.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:30 pm

mtn&alib,

I used the Real Trimix Gel when it first came out about 8 years ago.

It always worked pretty well for me -- probably some ache since it had a LOT of PGE-1 in it.

Ali you said this was the strength you had:
"I got out my bag with the remaining syringe of gel. Papavarine 300MCG/ML plus PROSTAGANDIN 100 MCG/ML, PHENTOLAMINE 100MCG.ML."

For comparison, my last formula was 1500mcg PGE-1 -- and the other two ingredients I think were the same as you had. Those values are in mcg too and that is correct. They only added those two tiny amounts of Pap and Phent so they could market it as Trimix Gel instead of PGE-1 Gel I was very responsive to PGE-1 and Trimix but still needed that boatload of PGE-1 to do a real good Trimix Gel erection. That is of course 15X the strength of your mix. No wonder you got nothing.

Mtn,

You can also just try plain PGE-1 in solution -- say 300 or 500 mcg in about 1 ml of plain water.
You will have to cinch off your urethra (right below the glans if you can) once you inject the liquid in your urethra. It's a finger manipulation nightmare to squeeze the urethra to keep the liquid in while also cinching down a soft velcro beneath the glans (see my thread on velcro). The cinch is not left on during intercourse -- only to keep the liquid sloshing (for 5 or 10 minutes) while it it absorbed by urethra and into the glans (which is connected directly to end of urethra as you can see by any cool detailed diagram of the penis).

So if you can just get some 1000mcg/ml PGE-1 solution and try .5 ml or even .25ml -- see how that goes.

If you cannot get the solution you can also just make it by dissolving a MUSE pellet in 1ml solution -- get the 1000mcg pellet ones since they all cost the same no matter the mcg dose. A MUSE pellet gives a uncomfortable burn when used because it is all concentrated/radiating in a tiny spot. But when in liquid it is spread all over so you get no burn.

J
Last edited by JimStars on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

mtnbiker

Postby mtnbiker » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:52 pm

JimStars wrote:mtn&alib,

I used the Real Trimix Gel when it first came out about 8 years ago.

It always worked pretty well for me -- probably some ache since it had a LOT of PGE-1 in it.

Ali you said this was the strength you had:
"I got out my bag with the remaining syringe of gel. Papavarine 300MCG/ML plus PROSTAGANDIN 100 MCG/ML, PHENTOLAMINE 100MCG.ML."

For comparison, my last formula was 1500mcg PGE-1 -- and the other two ingredients I think were the same as you had. Those values are in mcg too and that is correct. They only added those two tiny amounts of Pap and Phent so they could market it as Trimix Gel instead of PGE-1 Gel I was very responsive to PGE-1 and Trimix but still needed that boatload of PGE-1 to do a real good Trimix Gel erection. That is of course 10X the strength of your mix. No wonder you got nothing.

Mtn,

You can also just try plain PGE-1 in solution -- say 300 or 500 mcg in about 1 ml of plain water.
You will have to cinch off your urethra (right below the glans if you can) once you inject the liquid in your urethra. It's a finger manipulation nightmare to squeeze the urethra to keep the liquid in while also cinching down a soft velcro beneath the glans (see my thread on velcro). The cinch is not left on during intercourse -- only to keep the liquid sloshing (for 5 or 10 minutes) while it it absorbed by urethra and into the glans (which is connected directly to end of urethra as you can see by any cool detailed diagram of the penis).

So if you can just get some 1000mcg/ml PGE-1 solution and try .5 ml or even .25ml -- see how that goes.

If you cannot get the solution you can also just make it by dissolving a MUSE pellet in 1ml solution -- get the 1000mcg pellet ones since they all cost the same no matter the mcg dose. A MUSE pellet gives a uncomfortable burn when used because it is all concentrated/radiating in a tiny spot. But when in liquid it is spread all over so you get no burn.

J

Thanks for the helpful info I do appreciate it!
Implanted on December 28, 2016 by Dr Kramer with a 21 CM AMS LGX. 47 years old and have been dealing with ED due to Venous leak since my 20's.

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:35 am

Which compounding pharmacy did Dr Kramer recommend?
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Fri May 25, 2018 7:07 am

I tried the gel and stopped due to the expense, it always was leaking out after insertion and only a very limited response. Thanks to Dr Kramer my cylinders come all the way out into the head of my penis so no floppy head but I wanted more engorgement of the head of the penis if possible. I have switched to the MUSE pellet which I know can have local irritation side effects for some people as mentioned above but for me the MUSE 500 or 1000 mcg works well and it is covered by my insurance. I dont use all the time (and dont have to) as it isnt for spontaneous use taking at least 10 minutes to work in me. I would think worth a try if your insurance covers. My insurance does not cover compounded drugs. Hope this helps.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

Return to “Implants”