Australian Implant sureon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spaceman

Australian Implant sureon

Postby Spaceman » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:58 pm

G day all, I have had Peyronie’s for 3 years with a 80 deg upward bend, done traction for 18 months and spent $10,000 on Xiaflex injection for a small reduction on curve. I am unable get or maintain a erection for intercourse with pills but sometimes good enough for oral sex with pills. This being unable to have sex is really doing my head in. My Uro would like to do a graft and a implant at the same time to repair the Peyronie’s and fix the ED. He feels I will still have the ED after the graft is done as I have some VL and poor blood flow and only a extra $1500 on top of the graft cost. As I have seen this group, the best I can do is to find the best surgeon I can find. I live in Brisbane, Australia and can anyone recommend (or not recommend)a surgeon on the east coast of Aust. If you want to PM me that OK . As I have seen doing a graft and implant in the one operation is a large and mess operation but he thinks I can get back to my old length with a straight dick.

Donnie1954

Re: Australian Implant sureon

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:45 pm

There's an aussie on our FT that just got an implant. You'll find him in implants. Great mate. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Im in melbourne and used Dr Katz after referral from another uro which itself was a referral from my GP.
He mentioned the other high volume one in brisbane, but cant remember. Apparently only Katz, Love and this guy are the high volume ones here and then only in the early 100's/year.
I can ask for a recommendation if you like. Or just email them directly at info@menshealthmelbourne.com.au.
Also ask your uro (if you have one) for a recommendation. Talk to multiples though that might be expensive in itself.
HTH
Mark
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Spaceman

Postby Spaceman » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:28 am

Thanks MRP2007,
I'm currently seeing Professor Chung in Brisbane and appear to do alot of implants, not sure of the numbers but i will ask. Melbourne is only a short flight so going down is not a great issue. It about trying to find the best in the business. Like anything if all goes OK than the distance is not the issue. Great forum guys, cheers Spaceman

Return to “Implants”