Need advice

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
moreorless

Need advice

Postby moreorless » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:41 pm

I have almost decided to wait 2 or 3 years to go for the implant. At least that's my intention
But every time I think about it I realize that day by day I find it very difficult
Can you give me some advice to support these two or three years? Anyone with similar experience?
All help will be welcome

Donnie1954

Re: Need advice

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Dude,
A VED will give you an erection everytime. I used one for 2 years. Give it a try. :o :o
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:48 am

I waited and regret every time I think about it. I had a problem for years and kept getting worse. I lost my wife and if I had not waited, we could have enjoyed our last years together. Don't wait and ask yourself one question, what am I waiting for. I also used a pump and ended up hating it. It did help maintain the size which was good for the implant but using for sex, sucked.

If you wait, 2 or 3 years from now you will ask yourself, WHY.

Good luck with what you decide but be sure to select one of the top doctors.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:02 am

moreorless wrote:I have almost decided to wait 2 or 3 years to go for the implant. At least that's my intention
But every time I think about it I realize that day by day I find it very difficult
Can you give me some advice to support these two or three years? Anyone with similar experience?
All help will be welcome

In my opinion you are not ready for an implant. Leave it for the time being. You have to say YES, I WANT IT NOW. If you are that much in daubt, don't go ahead.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:39 am

I can only speak for and about myself.......when I realized that the pills were failing, and that injections were not my best solution, I wasted no time in going for the implant......there was no way that I wasn't going to get one and prolonging the event would accomplish nothing, and might have even turned out to be a detriment......if it don't work, fix it was my decision.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:00 pm

I had an RP and they say to wait 18-24 months to see if the nerves come back. I guess they do in some cases.

So you may want to wait for that 5% chance that you can regain erectile function. I waited 21 months and had it done due to insurance timing and other situations.

If you have already had ED for a while, I recommend getting an implant sooner, but that's just me. I didn't see (maybe I missed it) your specific condition and situation. That would make a difference.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:28 pm

I think we wasted a lot of pleasurable times in the 7 years between my prostatectomy and implant.

One thing is very clear, the longer time with ED, the worse it got. After every surgery where I was too tied up in getting healed to vacuum pump it was VERY clear. It took much much more time to get back to the point I was at after each subsequent surgery. The loss was more each time too. ED has an impact. At what point can an implant restore you and at what point are you beyond recovery? I do not know but am convinced the younger you are when you get your implant and the less time with ED, the better the outcome. Good luck.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”