Has anyone had Peyronie's and an implant from Dr. Kramer?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
eisenhower

Has anyone had Peyronie's and an implant from Dr. Kramer?

Postby eisenhower » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:08 pm

I am 45 and have had slowly progressing Peyronie's for the last 3.5 years, with scar tissue that is forming a bottleneck or waist around the middle of my shaft. I had a brief run-in with Peyronie's about 16 years ago, but it left me in OK shape. This recurrence is, I believe, related to systemic inflammation that has also triggered ulcerative colitis and vitiligo (a skin condition). All are auto-immune. I'm currently waiting to go on a biologic treatment for the colitis (a drug like Humira) which suppresses the immune system and my hope is that it will also stop the progression of the Peyronie's. It's simply not being caused by trauma or anything - it's like a switch turned on in 2013 and I'm getting scar tissue for no reason. The three "diseases" have literally gone hand in hand the whole time.

Anyway, I'm getting dangerously close to the point at which the Peyronie's will really mess me up, making my penis unusable. I'm not there yet, but a few more months and who knows.

I'm really interested if anyone has had significant scar tissue and also had Dr. Kramer do an install. Does he cut the scar tissue to free it up? How much of a problem is it, and did you get a normal looking erection when it was all said and done? I have never lost any length from Peyronie's - I'm simply getting indentations, and constrictions around the girth. If that bottleneck around the middle gets much worse, I'll be done.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards,
eisenhower

dg_moore

Re: Has anyone had Peyronie's and an implant from Dr. Kramer?

Postby dg_moore » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:14 pm

I had Peyronies prior to my implant - about a 30 degree bend upward and to the right about 1/3 of the distance below the head. I don't know what caused it - I didn't do injections and I'm not sure about scar tissue, but Dr. Kramer said he'd do some modeling at the time of the implant. He did, and my result was an erection as straight as an arrow.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

stiffupperlip

Postby stiffupperlip » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Ironically I got ED from ulcerative colitis because I ended up having my colon removed which damaged the erectile nerves. After using the shots for a few months I got peyronies. I had implant done with Dr. Kramer in Oct last year and now it's straight as can be. It looks great. He did some modeling at the time of surgery.
22cm Titan No RTE's Dr. Kramer Oct 2016

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:50 am

Find one of Dr. Kramers videos on YouTube that shows this and it will help
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

eisenhower

Postby eisenhower » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:43 pm

Thanks guys. I actually e-mailed Dr. Kramer and he was extremely helpful. What a great doc to be so open and responsive when he clearly doesn't "need" the business.

Thanks,
eisenhower

Return to “Implants”