Dave's journey and circumcision

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveET1

Re: Dave's journey and circumcision

Postby DaveET1 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Update time.

This is day14. Scrotal swelling is about 89% gone, but penis hasn't changed. Scrotum is still very sensitive. Dr. Caesar told me to locate the pump when I am in the shower, and pull it down as far as I can. I can locate it easily, right in the middle, in the bottom, but it is too sensitive to be horsing around with it. Also, there is a small lump near the base of the penis on the right side, that I can't identify. It's too substantial to be tubing, and I don't think tubing ought to be in that area anyway. I am not supposed to see him until activation on Mar. 8, but he said if I come in the first of the week he'll take a look at the lump. I plan to do that.

Somebody made a comment that it was a yellow flag that Dr. Caesar doesn't do a lot of implants now. Maybe I didn't make it clear, he is just recently in private practice, so it makes sense to me that he hasn't built up any following. I am happy enough with him thus far, that I think we might help him get a following. There's nobody else in SW Florida, and I think he did a good job. If anybody in SW Florida is reading this and looking for a surgeon, I can recommend him. No, I am not getting paid, and he doesn't even know I am writing this. Send me a personal message if you want further discussion.

Dave

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Update time again.

Saw Dr. Caesar last Wednesday, Feb. 22, just to get my hand held a little. No problem. He was very happy with everything, but told me to continue to stay out of the pool. Phooey! Still have the boner from surgery, which feels delicious. Scrotal pain down to almost nothing. I still cannot find the release button, but Dr. Caesar says he is happy with location of the pump, and claims all will be well at activation on Mar.8.

The days of the turtle are obviously gone forever, which I love.

Dave

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:46 am

Something I forgot to mention, Dr. Caesar closed my peno-scrotal incision with glue, no stitches. It has worked just fine. I think it might have been a good idea, helping to prevent infection. Germs cannot get between glue like they might between stitches, for what it might be worth.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:36 am

It gets a little better every day. This is day 26. I can finally find everything, including the deflate button. Tempting as it is, I am not going to fool around with any of the controls until I get cleared by Dr. Caesar, and that is scheduled for Mar.8.

I saw a survey that showed it is very important to leave the implant partially inflated during the healing process, to allow the penis to heal as large as possible. Mine seems at least 50% inflated, and if it's less than that, I have got a monster growing in my pants such as I cannot remember ever having been there.

At this point, I think Dr. Caesar has done everything that could possibly have been done to make sure I have a large and fully functional penis when this is over.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:46 am

Eek! Here I am at day 30 already.

Not much has changed since day 26, but it is now only 3 days until activation. Of course, when he's done, it will be deflated for the first time. According to most of you out there, the Titan winds up being just about the same length inflated or deflated, and I am counting on that, because of my obesity and prior turtle tendencies. It would be such a shame to have it disappear again after all this.

Wish me well.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:27 am

Activated this morning. This thing produces a serious erection. hard as a rock, and substantially more girth. Feels good, too. It deflates to about the same length as when erect, but reasonably soft and quite flexible. I couldn't wish for more, but I still have a problem finding the deflate button. Dr. Caesar showed me exactly where it is, and told me to keep feeling around trying to get a feel for it. This whole pump is very stiff, so it requires a strong squeeze for either inflation or deflation.

Dr. Caesar told me if I cannot get it right, come back and see him again. He's very helpful and pat5ient.

williamb

Postby williamb » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:50 am

Dave, The "
DaveET1 wrote:This whole pump is very stiff, so it requires a strong squeeze for either inflation or deflation.
is normal for both brands evidently. It does get much more pliable with time and use, I can now inflate to some extent and deflate with one hand now. It will get easier and more natural.
Good luck and happy cycling
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:29 am

congrats Dave ! happy cycling. welcome to the brotherhood !
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:44 am

Zowie!!! I finally managed to get my fingers on the deflate button enough to give it a good squeeze, so I tried my first serious inflation. Oh, my! That sucker got so hard I couldn't believe it was my penis. On top of that, it has the same feel it used to years ago, when I had a good strong erection. The length doesn't increase much at all, but there is some girth increase. That's just fine, though, because deflated it's just as long as it used to be when erect.

Bottom line, my penis now works better than it ever did, even many years ago when I was a little kid. It gets harder than ever, and a bit wider, and when soft it is as big as it used to be erect.

Thank you, Dr. Scott Caesar, and thank you Coloplast, from a very happy camper. :D

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:24 am

One problem. I can still pee on both shoes at once. Before implant, my stream was perfectly normal, straight and solid. After surgery, it wanted to spray all over the place, so I've been using the plastic jug I boosted from the surgery center. Dr. Caesar said it was probably caused by the ends of the cylinders being right up in the glans, and would straighten out as healing progressed and the implant was deflated.

Well, healing seems to be complete and the implant is as deflated as the Titan wants to get, but the stream is still not right. I can get it fairly good if I hold a couple of fingers on the glans and sort of pull the meatus open, but it's still not right.

Anybody else had this problem?

Return to “Implants”