Dave's journey and circumcision

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveET1

Dave's journey and circumcision

Postby DaveET1 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Had the job done in a surgery center Fri., Feb 3, 2017, by Dr. Scott Caesar, Cape Coral, FL. I'll give the account, but no pictures., Sorry, don't have the technology to post them. It is a Coloplast Titan, I think it's 20cm, plus one RTE. I asked for no RTEs, but he said it had to be. I was asleep, so what do I know? I don't see where that should be any problem.

I chose Dr. Caesar because there is nobody here in town that is recommended by any of you, so I made my own choice. I didn't want to travel overnight, because that begets all sorts of logistic issues, and costs more money that I have. Just in case anybody is wondering, Dr. Perito is overnight, and has a slightly checkered record.

Dr. Caesar is fairly young, and very personable. He says he does a few implants now, but did "hundreds of them" when he was in training. I took a chance. Now, on day 8, here is the first impression.

I escaped the surgery center with a major bandage, a catheter, and vacuum drain, and the beginnings of PAIN. He gave me a script for 30 Percocets, take 1 or 2 every 4 hours as needed. I never took 2, but I used 1 every 4 hours until I started to taper off a bit on day 5. I stopped them entirely today, day 8.They sent a nurse to my house every day for 5 days. She checked everything, took out catheter on day 2 (Sat.), and removed the drain on day 4 when it showed enough decrease in drainage. As soon as the catheter was out, I discovered I could piss on both shoes at once, so I used the jug after that. There's a slight scab at the meatus, presumably from the catheter.

The big issue for me has been swelling. Balloon/grapefruit swelling. It has gone down a little each day, and still has quite a bit to go. I had very minimal bruising, which is just about all gone.

Zowie! He didn't screw me out of the slightest bit of length! Even with all the swelling, I can tell my erection is just as long as it ever was, and just a tiny bit wider. I can feel the ends of the cylinders right there halfway out in the glans. Perfect! He left me with about 60% of a boner, and I cannot pull the tip of my penis out any further than it is right now. That says to me that I have all the lengthy possible.

At this point, I would recommend Dr. Caesar without reservation. He has treated me well, answered all my questions, and done as good an implant as I think could have been done. I am a happy camper

BUT, there's more to come.

Circumcision. I was not done at birth, for reasons never explained to me despite my questions, and despite both my younger brothers being done. In the 1940s and 1950s, everything between the belly button and the knees was dirty and NEVER to be discussed.

I had a circumcision when I was about 28, purely because I wanted it. What a mess! He cut off all the mucosa, and left me with loose scarring all over the place. I should have sued him. About 5 years later, I went to a Urologist and had it redone, to clean up all the weird scars. He, however, did not remove any more skin. At no point was the circumcision ever tight enough to properly expose the glans. I hated that, but I lived with it until 2002, when I was 65. At that point, I had gained a lot of weight, which made the situation a lot worse, so I went to Dr. Reed in Miami and had the circumcision done a third time. He removed every bit of skin he dared, and left me with such a beautiful, smooth job, you can't even find any scar at all. Unfortunately, I was too fat by that time, and I still couldn't enjoy having the glans exposed all the time. Every time I sat down, I had to adjust myself to get the turtle out of his shell. It was ok, nice and tight when erect, but turtled all the rest of the time. Embarrassing, very uncomfortable, and I hated it.

Of course, from all this you can deduce that I have always been a serious grower. 2" or less when soft, but 6" erect. At my present weight of 272, I have been a terminal turtle.

Now, as the swelling is going down, I find my penis will be just about the same length soft as it is erect. The glans is totally and permanently exposed. I cannot even pull up skin to cover it at all. I am ecstatic over it. For over a week now, I have been sitting down without fixing myself.

For the record, here is my opinion about circumcision. It should be done as high (far from the glans) as possible, and as tight as possible. You want it so tight that it just starts to pull up skin from the abdomen when you have a total boner. That means, when erect the skin doesn't slide at all unless you force it a little. There are those who say that's too tight, but they are wrong.

There are issues about sensation and whose body is it, also. It is the boy's body, BUT it is his parents' right and responsibility to do what is best for the boy. Get him cut, and not with any Plastibell either. As to sensation, yes it does reduce when you're not using it, BUT as soon as you start to fool with it just a tiny bit, it all comes right back and all hell breaks loose with erection, sensation, ejaculation, etc. During sex, it is better for both of you, because there is no sensation that is denied to either of you. Both of you can feel the entire penis coming and going hehe.

I know this is pretty lengthy, and deals with an issue that only marginally attaches to implants, but TS, here it is. I have wanted to get this business fixed all my life, and would never have expected ED would bring me the chance. Any questions, I will be happy to answer messages, or respond here on this thread. I'll watch it constantly for a while, and I'll keep you all up to date through activation, which is to be Mar. 4.

Xomanow

Re: Dave's journey and circumcision

Postby Xomanow » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Thanks for posting.....very interesting read......and welcome to The Bionic Brotherhood......keep us updated......I'm 5 weeks post surgery and so far all is going very well......glad that you have finally gotten your issues resolved......
Last edited by Xomanow on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:23 pm

So glad you are happy with your new toy, and welcome to the Bionic Brotherhood. Enjoy! :D

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:26 pm

An erection that never quits. Your gonna love it and so will she. Welcome, 'bionic brother'! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm

headout2000 wrote:For the record, here is my opinion about circumcision. It should be done as high (far from the glans) as possible, and as tight as possible. You want it so tight that it just starts to pull up skin from the abdomen when you have a total boner. That means, when erect the skin doesn't slide at all unless you force it a little. There are those who say that's too tight, but they are wrong.

There are issues about sensation and whose body is it, also. It is the boy's body, BUT it is his parents' right and responsibility to do what is best for the boy. Get him cut, and not with any Plastibell either. As to sensation, yes it does reduce when you're not using it, BUT as soon as you start to fool with it just a tiny bit, it all comes right back and all hell breaks loose with erection, sensation, ejaculation, etc. During sex, it is better for both of you, because there is no sensation that is denied to either of you. Both of you can feel the entire penis coming and going hehe.

This is your thread and you are entitled to have your opinion on every subject you see fit, as long as you don't offend anyone, which you haven't. Also, glad that your implant turned out well. We have one more positive reference, although i am curious as to what kind of doctor, is a doctor that "did hundreds of implants in training and now doesn't do as much?" I am not going to call it a red flag, but it's a yellow one to me.

As to the rest? your opinion on circumcision? i find it absolutely disgusting, the idea that parents "choose to cut something" to a baby that has no choice and if he doesn't like it later he will have no chance to regain because of the parents stupidity!!!! Why the hell would you want to remove something that has marginal benefits and deprives a man's penis of sensation and may be a huge frustration in life if you didn't want it off? like seriously? I am so, so glad my parents stood up to the Doctors and said no to that shit!!! And sensation is always reduced, not just when you are not having sex...

Abhorrent thoughts, thats what i call that shit and i just wish it could stop!

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:18 am

My foreskin was too tight so it got removed when I was a small child. I'm happy and glad about this. So were all my girlfriends and partners. The danger of cervical cancer was greatly reduced,
my penis looks much more pleasant, I could carry on much longer 'cause my glans wasn't over-sensitive. Circumsision plus a nice size plus the fact that I could carry on for a long time, that's what all women liked.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:02 am

Guys, we are getting off the subject of E.D. here. Do I have an opinion on circumcision, especially on routine infant circumcision? Of course I do. But I save that discussion for other sites, not this one. I'm just sayin'. :?

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:43 am

Strongagain, thanks so much for your support!

DavidR, Sorry to have offended you. The issue of whether parents are responsible for doing the best for their sons seems to be a very touchy area. I thought about not including circumcision for that very reason, but since this site is here for men to share their private penile issues, I went ahead. The issue of circumcision is integral to my implant experience. I'd be happy to take you on as to parents' choice on a private message exchange if you like, but my story is my story and I don't need any public insults over it. If the Moderator disagrees with me, he is free to remove both me and my comments.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:48 am

Oh, crap! Phooey! DavidR, I apologize. That little diatribe was aimed at PFracture, not at you. I'm sorry.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:56 pm

David_R wrote:Guys, we are getting off the subject of E.D. here. Do I have an opinion on circumcision, especially on routine infant circumcision? Of course I do. But I save that discussion for other sites, not this one. I'm just sayin'. :?

(second time post, I still feel the same way, this is an E.D. site)

Return to “Implants”