Implants´s evolution

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
moreorless

Implants´s evolution

Postby moreorless » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:04 am

Will implants evolve in the coming years?
Since the inflatable three-piece prostheses were introduced, there have been some changes, such as the one touch system, or the antibiotic coating, but the last "advance" was in 2012 with the approval of the 0-Degree Titan, with soft tip cylinders .
It is not a great evolution so you could say that the last great advance was the system one touch in 2008, ten years ago almost
That's why my question is whether we anticipate or see any further progress in the coming years in the short to medium term?
I think they could evolve in the suppression of the pump, replacing it with some external device that through infrared or some specific technological process could get to start the liquid of the reservoir and to stop it...Maybe

Lost Sheep

Re: Implants´s evolution

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:08 pm

They are always working on betterment.

The latest and greatest I have heard of has been mentiioned in the forum here before. It has no pump, no liquid and no reservior. It works by magnetically inducing a current in two implanted metal cylinders, heating them to 104 Fahrenheit at which temperature they expand and stiffen just as the current liquid- inflated devices do today.

Like a malleable, it is a one-piece (two cylinders, no other parts) installation, simpler than the 3 piece inflatables. Like inflatables, it goes flaccid when not "ordered up" for sex. Best of both types.

Animal trials are underway, I believe.

Bring new meaning to the phrase "hot rod", eh?

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Hmm, I wonder how they keep the rods heated to 104F for an extended period. The material returns to its flaccid state once the temperature returns to body temperature so I have to wonder what happens if you heat your dick and delay penetration.

Also, what is the temperature inside a vagina? Is it body temperature?

Have they just re-defined the term "coitus interruptus"?

Will they invent a wearable battery operated heat tape to keep you from experiencing erectile failure at critical moments?

How about infrared condoms, something like hand warmers, or in this case dick warmers?

So many questions, so many possibilites :lol:

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Watsup wrote:Hmm, I wonder how they keep the rods heated to 104F for an extended period.

So many questions, so many possibilites :lol:

I vote for friction.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

oldgoat

Postby oldgoat » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:20 pm

Old men with a bionic 8" hard-on will be staulked by horney young women.
The young guys that have a normal penis with occasionally soft ons will be shunned.
I see violence, bloodshed, and chaos.
Implanted with colorplast Titan 3 years ago. Davinci radical prostatectomy 6 months ago. Very happy with the outcome of both procedures.
Dr Jonas Benson. Uropartners, Wheaton, IL.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:29 pm

I'm just amazed and very happy with this one. After it's perfected, I might try it out. I enjoy the pumping and watching my dick grow. 8-) 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

moreorless

Postby moreorless » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:02 pm

Should be able to find some way to ensure that implants last longer.
Let's say we assure in 70-80% that the implants will last 17-20 years and not 8-10 years
Although the implants continue to have three components this would give much more security when choosing the implant, being this an irreversible process, especially in younger people

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:58 pm

I wonder if people that have an implant now can get the new "hot rod" after it's developed.

The experimental implant is made of a nickel-titanium alloy called Nitinol, which is how magicians bend spoons.

Does the anatomy work that way?
Last edited by RichardTheFrog on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

connormmii

Postby connormmii » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:08 pm

I hope so. Especially after recently having my implant removed due to rejection

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:13 pm

connormmii wrote:I hope so. Especially after recently having my implant removed due to rejection

Can't you just get a new one?
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

Return to “Implants”