Fear

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
moreorless

Fear

Postby moreorless » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi
Im 23 years old and i am impotent, really im completly impotent since i was 15-16 years old sure. I did a doppler and when they put the caverject i had not erection... So i went to my doctor and he said me what i have venous leak (those words always are in my mind..) Well i asked him what i could do and said me "nothing u are very young for implant.." (really i know) pills dont work
I have been thinking about the idea of an implant and well my conclussion is i know that my only option is the implant but i am too young and i have really fear about the failures of the implants. I have fear if i put the implant and it fail in one or three or five years or it is infected.. i would have 28 years and i would have to kill myself thats my fear
So i have thought that i ll have to wait until the age of thirty or thirty three or forty yo for the implant... But it will be very difficult and many years in which I will be alone in the world and sad always without friends and without girls of course and without motivation for nothing.
In conclussion i have many fear about the infection of the implant, for the sucesives surgerys and that the option of the implant in my 30s or mid 20s the option simply wont be possible because my dick is very infected or death.
What do you think about this? I should wait true? But i know it will be hard. Thanks
I would like than someone in the street would shoot me and kill me because I would not be able to myself ( i m a coward) and so I would not have to think about this and i would be in peace

Donnie1954

Re: Fear

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:12 pm

Dude,
I'm so sorry you're having these problems at such a young age. Sometimes it seems that life isn't fair. :(
Try using a Vacuum Erection Device. It takes getting use to the tight band at the base of your dick but it should give you a good hard (very hard) erection. 8-) Find a good caring Urologist. :)
Donnie
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:13 pm

Consult with a top implant surgeon or two and see what they have to say.

moreorless

Postby moreorless » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:21 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Dude,
Try using a Vacuum Erection Device. It takes getting use to the tight band at the base of your dick but it should give you a good hard (very hard) erection. 8-) Find a good caring Urologist. :)
Donnie

Its possible that with a vacuum i have an erection but with my age i couldnt wear a vacuum when i am with a girl in a night..
It would be very embarrassing and would break the environment completely, if i was older or a i had a wife it would be a very possible option but in my 20s or when i 30s simply it would not be a good option i think. But thanks for the idea and for answer me

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:37 pm

Dude,
Don't knock it till you've tried it. 8-) 8-) 8-) If you know what you're doing, she won't care if you have a band around your dick! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

moreorless

Postby moreorless » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:52 pm

What would be the minimum age to put an implant?
what is your opinion about this?

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Check the threads for younger 'bionic brothers' There is a thread for this. ;)
Donnie

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:19 pm

moreorless wrote:
Its possible that with a vacuum i have an erection but with my age i couldnt wear a vacuum when i am with a girl in a night..
It would be very embarrassing and would break the environment completely, if i was older or a i had a wife it would be a very possible option but in my 20s or when i 30s simply it would not be a good option i think. But thanks for the idea and for answer me

Vacuum device is not ideal, but a woman who would reject you for using one is not ideal, either.

A woman who loves you for yourself is the woman you want. You are blessed with an infirmity that will screen out women you do not want. Find one who wants YOU for yourself, then the two of you can think of ways to have sexual satisfaction and a deeper relationship will develop. Trust her.

As for getting an implant, your advisor who said tou were too young is not the doctor you want. If your impotence is truly intractable, an implant is appropriate. Just be certain your original diagnosis is correct, then use whatever treatment will work, up to and including an implant. There are less invasive treatments, too. Penile splint is one. (Though I am not sure it works, it is an inexpensive and non-invasive option). There are many others, too, so do not lose hope.

Good Luck

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

moreorless

Postby moreorless » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:35 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
moreorless wrote:

Vacuum device is not ideal, but a woman who would reject you for using one is not ideal, either.

A woman who loves you for yourself is the woman you want. You are blessed with an infirmity that will screen out women you do not want. Find one who wants YOU for yourself, then the two of you can think of ways to have sexual satisfaction and a deeper relationship will develop. Trust her.

As for getting an implant, your advisor who said tou were too young is not the doctor you want. If your impotence is truly intractable, an implant is appropriate. Just be certain your original diagnosis is correct, then use whatever treatment will work, up to and including an implant. There are less invasive treatments, too. Penile splint is one. (Though I am not sure it works, it is an inexpensive and non-invasive option). There are many others, too, so do not lose hope.

Good Luck

Lost Sheep

It can true but the reality is that a woman wont surely be scared if in your first time with her you dont get an erection but if it always happen and you said her you are impotent in yours 20s..although she loves you with the time she will need a dick (sorry for the expression) and she will leave you sooner or later. She isnt your wife she is 20 or 30 years old so she needs sex.
I really do not blame them is the normal
Last edited by moreorless on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:36 pm

Lost Sheep, agreed.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”