Fear

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
joe456

Re: Fear

Postby joe456 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:42 pm

Who is this doctor ? Tell him you want to see an urologist. You not to young for an implant. The more time you wait the shorter your dick will be. His is just wasting your life.
none

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:15 pm

joe456, agreed.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:44 am

23 or 63, getting your weenie sliced up is scary. So is a life without fucking. At age 59,post RP, I thought "no erections" and "oral sex only" would be good enough. When my urologist first showed me an implant I thought 'OUCH.... THAT'S GOTTA HURT' (I was right).... 2.5 years of no erections swayed me to get the implant (twice)! Pain, yes.. Worry, yes..... TONS OF GREAT SEX.... YES.. go for it..... Fails? Go for it again.... Good luck!!!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:37 pm

I agree with those who said find yourself another doctor!! You are in the prime of your sexual life and it would be just plain foolish to wait a decade or so to fix your problem.

Just about all of us here have tried the vacuum device and very few people actually stick with it. My advice, don't waste your time or money. It is a mood killer, produces a cold erection that many women find objectionable, is painful and because the part of the penis inside the body is not filled with blood the erection wobbles at the base (hinge effect). And I agree, it would likely make any young woman run the other way, despite what several posters have said.

Any surgery always has some element of risk involved and yes, at your age you can count on several implant replacements in your lifetime, but if you can work past those fears (perhaps seek some professional help to overcome your fears) you can lead a very fulfilling, happy life with an implant. I do not believe you are too young for an implant. There are a number of posts on Franktalk.org by young men like yourself. Seek them out, contact them by personal message if you would like, and take positive steps to overcome your ED.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:09 pm

As an implantee, I agree that a VED sucks (pun intended). It's better than a limp dick but my wife and I hated it. An implant was the solution for us.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

moreorless

Postby moreorless » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Many thanks to all for all your answers, i really need talk about it.
Something else I would like to know:
What is the average length of the implants? 5-10-15 years?
How long have you been with them? How long has it lasted if you have had more than one?
Thank you very much for reading and replying to me.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:17 pm

Some have broken in a year, some have lasted 20. Eid has a 10 yr warranty including his work. Manufacturers have a lifetime warranty. Average expected supposedly 15 years. Who knows? If they improve them more each year, maybe longer???
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

GaryP!

Postby GaryP! » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:01 am

The longer you go with ED the more problems you will have. I would recommend you go to the website "Advanced Urological Care" read everything and watch the videos.
Surgery Dec 2, 2016 Dr. Eid Advanced Urological Care. Coloplast 18cm

moreorless

Postby moreorless » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:39 pm

Anyone can tell me that exactly covers the guarantee of Dr Eid?

I guest the cost of the implant with dr Eid is about 20000 USD, including the prosthesys, anesthesia, stay in hospital, surgery

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:07 am

Look, I am an old man, but remember every one of us old men had to go through your age to get where we are now.

Your youth is a fleeting thing, and anything you can do to make it as gloriously enjoyable as possible is probably a good idea. If you go ahead (strongly recommended) and get an implant now, what is the worst thing that can happen? Yup, you'll have to get it replaced someday, but the replacement will be using whatever the state of the art is then. As to infection, it does happen, but the frequency has been brought to near zero in the last few years. Even that is not the end of the world, because they can do a salvage operation and you'll wind up with an operating implant anyway.

Go to a Urologist who has a few of these under his belt, and do it. Of course, Eid and Kramer seem to be the most often recommended, but there are many others who can do this very well for you. If you are in SW Florida, I have just been done by Dr. Scott Caesar, and I would use him again in a New York Minute.

Return to “Implants”