My implant journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rocco84

Re: My implant journey

Postby rocco84 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:36 am

RichardTheFrog wrote:After seeing these, I am no longer worried.

why?

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:04 pm

rocco84 wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:After seeing these, I am no longer worried.

why?

Because his pictures are worse than mine and he came out okay.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Putting these for Richardthefrog to share with others. Looks bad but normal.
Attachments
Stitches.jpg
Stitches.jpg (85.56 KiB) Viewed 2524 times
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg (192.27 KiB) Viewed 2524 times
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:34 pm

MarloStanfield1940 wrote:RichardtheFrog,
You look fine- more than fine, you look TERRIFIC for under 2 weeks. Relax. It's a scab.
By the way, I worked in the healthcare field, did wound care for years. Your implant incision is perfect. Device infection not possible.

Okay cool. I feel like I'm bothering Dr. Kramer. I don't want to do that.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:15 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
You look fine- more than fine, you look TERRIFIC for under 2 weeks. Relax. It's a scab.
By the way, I worked in the healthcare field, did wound care for years. Your implant incision is perfect. Device infection not possible.

you look much better than dirtman, so dont be scared of your wound...
Can I just ask you, who knows about your surgery? Have you invited everyone or just your family or just your own secret?

Hope the best for your result... it seems that Kramer is a worl class surgeon, because your not much swollen and everything looks quite good... Have you thought your implant is coming out of you because of the yellow either ;)

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:16 pm

yellow pus... not either

AVL_UK

Postby AVL_UK » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:37 pm

Following this topic as I'm a similar age and thinking about it. Good luck with the inflation soon!
31 / VL

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:52 pm

rocco84 wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:

you look much better than dirtman, so dont be scared of your wound...
Can I just ask you, who knows about your surgery? Have you invited everyone or just your family or just your own secret?

Hope the best for your result... it seems that Kramer is a worl class surgeon, because your not much swollen and everything looks quite good... Have you thought your implant is coming out of you because of the yellow either ;)

Who knows? One of my brothers and a bunch of girls online.

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:40 pm

In a few months time it will all be forgotten when your having the best sex of your life. Another year it will be just part of you.

Speedy healing
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

kaschmidtke

Postby kaschmidtke » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Mr. Frog, just a short thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your courage is giving me courage. It would be great if you could continue to share what is working for you, what is not working, what to tell the ladies, when to tell the ladies ... Those of us who will be following in your footsteps are very grateful for your help. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Return to “Implants”