My implant journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
redbullmaster

Re: My implant journey

Postby redbullmaster » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:42 am

Hi,

Looks like your short changing yourself on your measurements.
Try measuring with a hard ruler and push it in to your pelvic bone.

Its called a bone pressed measurement, because that's what you supposed to do. ;)

Looks like you holding your tape about an inch away from your body.

Regards

AVL_UK

Postby AVL_UK » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Try to relax dude everyone is saying it's going to get bigger. And you've not had your first follow up yet have you? The pics look good, much girthier than before, and it never goes down. The glans didn't look erect either, so can add that on once it is. Girl's are gonna love it.
31 / VL

ThePlumber1964

Re: Posting without implant; Do I have the right?

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:03 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:It has been mentioned that have shared my thoughts on the "Implants" forum without actually having an implant myself. I thought I would explain myself.

The medical profession has a history of treating patients as passive recipients of cures and advice. Many people do not want to get into the "nuts and bolts" of treatment, whether or their car, furnace, computer or health. "Let my expert deal with it, I am only interested in results" is a perfectly valid and functional attitude.

I reject that attitude. When I was hospitalized for sciatica I spent a month flat on my back and during that time, I researched everything I could get my hands on. In the end, my Doctor and I came to the same conclusion on treatment and I have no lingering doubts or second thoughts disrupting my sleep to this day.

I seek the same degree of certainty with regard to my E.D. I do not intend to wonder, "What if I made a different choice"? So, I am spending considerable time and energy in research, which I seek to share here for the benefit of any who wish to partake.

If I were not so determined to be informed and participatory in my medical choices, I would have had an implant in September, 2016. Done and done. Instead, I delayed surgery and researched and found authoritative sources which influence my thinking.

Included in those sources are communications with the very helpful Doctors, Dr. Eid and Dr. Kramer. Dr. Eid even thought to compliment me on the quality of my questions to him.

So, I regard the absence of an implant as no impediment to having opinions, or of expressing them.

Where I misunderstand or am simply wrong, I invite correction. I am always seeking more, reliable and specific information.

I see value in the research I have done and opinions I have formed. My research makes me believe I am in a position to receive my implant with less discomfort, better odds at an optimal outcome and more prepared for post-op compliance with my Doctor's recommendations for rehabilitation than if I had not done that research.

This is the philosophy I bring to FrankTalk. I hope I bring value to the forum.

Thank you for reading and for considering my motivations, for they are sincere.

Thank you, also, for overlooking my failing that brevity eludes me.

Lost Sheep

I commend you for what you are doing, and for everything you are adding to the forum. I think you are as an asset to this cyber community!

I am too a very involved patient. However, sometimes we fall short of getting all relevant information. On top that, we can be deceived by unscrupulous physicians.

Any ways, thanks for your great work!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:23 pm

AVL_UK wrote:Try to relax dude everyone is saying it's going to get bigger. And you've not had your first follow up yet have you? The pics look good, much girthier than before, and it never goes down. The glans didn't look erect either, so can add that on once it is. Girl's are gonna love it.

How do I get the glans erect? Trimix gel?
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:10 pm

The glands gets engorged with sexual estimulation. It gets its blood via the corpora espenginosa, which is the tissue that wraps around the urethra. In other words, you can pump all you can your implant, and still have the glands not "erected" if there is no sexual stimulation.

I hope this helps!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:53 pm

My pump gets in the way of penetration.

Is this problem going to resolve itself over the next couple months?

It's basically as if I lost 1.5-2" because I can't put it all the way in.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:06 pm

My pump was in the way of insertion too. I had to have it revised and now the pump is down and out of the way.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:25 pm

jonbaldbg wrote:My pump was in the way of insertion too. I had to have it revised and now the pump is down and out of the way.

Sucks that I'm gonna have to pay twice.

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:31 pm

Richard the Frog,
You seem like a great guy, but obsessive. Have to chill a bit, and I'm giving this recommendation to you in the kindest of ways. But you've got a mind to get obsessed with things and you've got a laser focus on this penile implant and its many possible flaws in the first few weeks. Maybe give it a solid 3 months, see where you are? Just my 2 cents.

ValPinto

Postby ValPinto » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:35 pm

Froggy,
You're getting hyper-obsessive and fixated. A pump is going to sit low, and when you pump it all the way up, the pump will move up some, it's plumbing- it's got tubes that go to the penis. you pull up the penis 3 straight inches, it'll pull the pump up 3 straight inches. Can start out with a low pump, but it can never be so low that if you jerk the penis and point it all the way up, the pump won't move with it some. Try to give some time, you're mind is in a deep, dark, obsessive place

Return to “Implants”