Purging the past

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Purging the past

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Dude,
Why were you 'gutted' and replaced with plastic? My friend had severe Peyronie's and had a flat flacid dick. I think they removed a lot of tissue just to put in the implant. He developed an infection and had to replace it. The next one was too large for his penis. Again removed. His last one the tubes ruptured during aggressive sex. He now uses my VED.
I had to think long and hard about getting mine. Thank God no problems after 100 days post op.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:42 pm

Yes, ramming a tool through the center of each cavernosa ripping through the delicate little "discs" ( cannot think of a better description) that fill the inside and hold the blood ( gutted) and yes, I consider silicone water balloons to be made of plastic. Just as well admit the surgery is brutal in it's methodology and the replacement parts are plastic. Everyone knows nothing made of plastic lasts forever but we do the best we can with it. Cast iron would not be a viable alternative though the weight might stretch out our shlong to near knee length proportions given time. :shock: d
Last edited by alibaba on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:53 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:I had to think long and hard about getting mine. Thank God no problems after 100 days post op.

It took me a couple years after learning there was such a thing as an implant to get my head around such a non reversable procedure. It is a tough decision to make. Glad you have had no issues! That is the way it should be. I am today at 367 days. Today and yesterday on my feet all day long and today the tubing has hurt so bad on the right side I have been taking double Advils all day long. Received a rejection letter from the insurance to update this matter yesterday so moving on is going to be another battle. It was a new policy that upon sign-up I was told it would cover everything. Now 3 insurances and still an implant with issues. Keep on doing well. If it were not for the ones who have good results I would just say fuk it.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

wolfcreek

Postby wolfcreek » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:58 am

Keep the VED for when your implant stops working (4.5 years in my case). Then you can use it to to hopefully get enough blood into your penis so that you can rub one out (or maybe orgasm through oral sex, if you are lucky)

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:49 pm

Dude,
I'd get another one in a heartbeat! :) :)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”