Enhancing Underwear

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
charlesr

Enhancing Underwear

Postby charlesr » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Okay; I going to save you guys about a hundred and fifty bucks. You can thank me later.

Before my penile prosthesis was installed, I had my staple: Jockey white low-rise Y-front briefs. I LOVED them. About two dozen of those, replaced when needed, two pairs of silk boxers when I wore suits and a few more boxers for shorts in hot weather and that was it.

Right after my penile implant procedure I wore a large jockstrap with lots of gauze in it.That's about the only thing that I could stand for about a week or so. First I tried commando. Youch! would occur when you were getting into the car or moving around as the semi-erect Titan would schmoosh against the pants and my penis would find its way into the crevices and channels of various jeans and pants that I wore. Then, I went on a long journey to find underwear that would actually work for this newfangled thing. I have literally gone through $150.00 ordering a couple porthole briefs,one brief with this long closed tube to put your penis in, some strange imported undies with snaps and buttons, and so on. I finally found Papi jockstraps. 3 for 18 dollars, and they worked well, but not perfectly. Those and the later switch to boxers again would still occasionally give me the same "Youch!" that I got with my earlier commando days.

Finally, I was desperately looking for yet more underwear that might work and not cause pain and I saw a picture that definitely peaked my interest:

http://www.internationaljock.com/john-s ... 26144.html

I ordered one to try it. Wow! It had a place for my Titan Penis that was EXACTLY the profile that I had naturally. It was a tad pricey, so I ordered five pair of Agacio large pouch low rise briefs and four more low risers from China called Howeray from a site called Dresslily for about four bucks a piece. Those held it even further forward and thus even more comfortable. I now have ten pairs of the only underwear that I will ever wear again.

I would give it a shot and at least order one pair. I know the term "Enhancing Underwear" may be a little intimidating for some, but just realize that all that means is that it holds the penis in all of the non-implant guys the way that we Bionics hang naturally. Yes, my wife says that she can see a protrusion occasionally, AWWW SHUCKS! But it pretty much shows that way no matter what I wear unless it's something painful.

Enhancing Underwear come in boxer briefs, briefs (my choice), bikinis, thongs - pretty much every style that regular underwear comes in. One last thing: Not all enhancing underwear is created equal. Some have bigger pouches than others. I get the biggest ones I can, so check out descriptions like "Anatomax," large pouch, etcetera.

Try at least one pair. Like I said, you'll thank me later. I'd love to know feedback on this.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

dirtman1993

Re: Enhancing Underwear

Postby dirtman1993 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Been wearing John Sieves since last March after surgery. Best I found and will look at these.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:05 pm

Since my AMS gave me a 4.5 X 5.5 flaccid, all my bikinis are 'enhancing'.. :lol: :lol: Even more after a few pumps. 8-) 8-)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:20 pm

Donnie, you are by far the most uplifting guy on Franktalk! Thanks for all of your posts and keep posting responses to mine! :D
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:25 pm

Thanks Charles,
Until I found Frank Talk, I had no one I could discuss 'guy stuff' with. :cry: No one should battle ED alone. :oops: If I can help a brother using plain talk and humor, It gives me immense satisfaction. :P :P
[img]
[/img]
Donnie. I found the perfect outfit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
6501dcffc615540416dc9fec60f2b421.jpg
6501dcffc615540416dc9fec60f2b421.jpg (14.82 KiB) Viewed 2741 times
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:26 pm

Man, I wish that style would come back! We Bionic Bros would be at the top of the popularity list.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Big 'Robo Dicks'. We are at the top. Who else can do what we can? Men dream of hard ons anytime for as long as they want! Not even a healthy dick can do that! 8-) 8-) It's what we are 'bionic'. I didn't ask for ED, no man would. Thank God for implants and Dr. Brantley Scott (inventor).
Donnie

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:55 pm

I wish someone would make underwear with a pouch big enough. Andrew Christian Trophy Boy and Blow style always had the most comfortable and largest pouch I could find plus the underwear is so comfortable you really don't notice you have any on. ( which they advertise). Don't know how they do that. Problem is now,post implant, if I wear any brief, jock or legging style, brand makes no difference and I have blown about $300 trying, I get a kink in my dick about 80° to the left and it takes 3 days of no underwear pumping and modeling to get it to stay half way straight when flacid again. I showed it to the doctor who gave me my physical the other day as I wore underwear to the visit to not embarrass the girls so much. He said that was the strangest thing he'd ever seen and had no idea why when I explained to him it that no, there is no metal rod that bend in it to keep it bent. I've 2 full drawers of underwear I love and cannot wear any of it. Now I just let everything hang free to prevent the issue. As long as it hangs straight down one leg or the other I am fine though it is very hard to get it to hang right because the damn pump is always in the way and sometimes it will flip back over left. I've given about 8 pairs of underwear away but keep hoping that some fix will let let me wear the rest at some point. FORGET ordering the chinese $#it underwear. They must make everything in sizes to fit baby sea turtles or maybe chipmunks. One company make XXL condoms. Why can't they make pouches for larger sizes? I know there are others out there because I gave my left over supply of XXL condoms to a friend who was complaining he could not find condoms big enough that they did not hurt because they were so tight. We are not saltine crackers. Everyone is not the same.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:00 pm

I don't have your problems, I'm wearing boxer shorts or no underwear if the conditions are extremely hot. Which is often the case in Africa. But when wearing shorts I got to be careful, otherwise my dick will be visible...
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed May 29, 2019 12:16 pm

Has anyone ever tried having custom underwear made?

Are there no men who sew or have significant others who do (and might even be thrilled to help in this way)?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”