Glans Support

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Glans Support

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:19 pm

My AMS 700 CX definitely gets longer when pumped. 8-) I grow a good 1.5 inches longer than 5.5 flacid (7 inches). :o
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:31 pm

David_R wrote:My LGX model does indeed expand in length when inflated (not going from 4" to 12" or anything like that though!). ;)

And the fact that it is present inside my penis all the time has caused me to go from being a grower (originally it more than doubled when going from soft to hard) to being a shower (just an inch shorter when soft/uninflated than when hard/inflated). :D

And that inch difference is probably just about the 20% advertised by AMS. My LGX functions in the same way.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:47 pm

Watsup wrote:
David_R wrote:My LGX model does indeed expand in length when inflated (not going from 4" to 12" or anything like that though!). ;)

And the fact that it is present inside my penis all the time has caused me to go from being a grower (originally it more than doubled when going from soft to hard) to being a shower (just an inch shorter when soft/uninflated than when hard/inflated). :D

And that inch difference is probably just about the 20% advertised by AMS. My LGX functions in the same way.

Does anyone with a Coloplast implant experience a similar increase between flaccid and erect?

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:03 am

My flacid length is actually longer than the pumped up. Pumped up is easily 1/2 to 3/4" shorter. I have posted the number here on FT before. I attribute that to the damned tubing on top becoming rigid under pressure and pushing the pubic pad out plus the harder it is pumped up the more crooked it becomes.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:07 am

alibaba wrote:My flacid length is actually longer than the pumped up. Pumped up is easily 1/2 to 3/4" shorter. I have posted the number here on FT before. I attribute that to the damned tubing on top becoming rigid under pressure and pushing the pubic pad out plus the harder it is pumped up the more crooked it becomes.

Ah, yes. Since the fleshy parts of our bodies are flexible, I try to base all my measurements with the base line of the pubic bone under the pubic fat pad (a proxy for the distance between the pelvic crus and the distal tip). Anything else is subject to too much measurement variability to be very reliable, as your experience verifies.
And that is before the curvature complication you have.

You have my sympathies. I have read many of your previous posts and pray your situation can be improved.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:29 am

Does anyone with a Coloplast implant experience a similar increase between flaccid and erect?

Yes, my erect Titan is longer. But that doesn't mean a Coloplast Titan is able to get longer when inflated. In the flaccid state there are folds or whatever you call it. When the implant is inflated the folds disappear hence the implant gets longer, similar to an accordion 8-)
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:21 am

The only implant that expands in length is the AMS LGX. Supposedly you can add 20% in a year. Ouch. I'd like to see that.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:21 am

The only implant that expands in length is the AMS LGX. Supposedly you can add 20% in a year. Ouch. I'd like to see that.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:19 pm

My titan grows about 1-2 cm from deflated to inflated.
Due to kinks straightening.
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
You have my sympathies. I have read many of your previous posts and pray your situation can be improved.

Lost Sheep

Thank you and appreciated. I always tried to measure bone pressed but when I am pumped up it is impossible to measure that way because of all the tubing sticking up. I can stick 2 fingers between the pubic bone and tubing on each side and touch them tip to tip through the skin when I am pumped up hard. That surely ads up to a lot of lost length. Thank you for the prayers. Imagine standing up in church when they call for anyone needing prayers and saying "my dick does not work, pray for it". There would not be enough paramedics for the old women who would pass out.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”