Implant Doctor

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Implant Doctor

Postby alibaba » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Biopsies are not always accurate. Prostate cells can also migrate to other parts of the body and produce prostate specific antigen. That is why a PET scan is important. It is possible to have prostate cancer anywhere in your body. My biopsies only showed prostate cancer in 12 of 16 samples but when the prostate was removed, pathology reported it was fully involved and extended into the nerves. PSA went from 3.8 to 7.3 in 3 months. I was 49. Fortunately the PET scan revealed no migration. My father-in-law was not so fortunate. He had PSA's as high as 26 after his prostate was removed, radiation and hormone deprivation therapy. The prostate cancer cells were everywhere in his body. One doctor told me he would not biopsy a tumor I had because if one cell broke off during biopsy and flowed to another site in my body it could seed itself ( this one was not prostate related but this is how they work). It is a FIGHT to get insurance to pay for a PET scan. My wife and I have had 4 total. They ran about $65,000 each but quite definitive. Enlarged prostates can produce more antigen but you need to have this checked out closer. I complained I wish I never had a prostatectomy in 2012 because of the length loss and ED. Dr. Eid emailed me back and told me the alternative would have been a slow and painful death. No wish to scare. Not second guessing your doctor but concerned. Best luck to you.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:18 am

dirtman1993 wrote:Go AMS as much more natural when flaccid. If you want to walk around with a small erection, Titan is your choice. My AMS points at 3o'clock when flaccid and I do have women look when wearing gym shorts. Read up on Dr. Kramer and you will select him as one of the best if not the best.

Are you being ironic?
You say AMS is more natural when flaccid. Titan if you want a small erection as a flaccid. And your AMS points 3 o'clock when 'flaccid'???
WTF are you talking about?
If your flaccid is 3 o'clock, it is as far from natural as it possibly can get, and either your implant is absolute rubbish or you don't know how to deflate. Or your dick is so small that even deflated the inbound stifness of the cylinder material keeps it pointing straight out with the weight of your small dick not enough to weigh it down.

You must understand that people come here with no knowledge whatsoever to get information. In your case, you recommend things (implant type and doc) which apparently lead to rubbish results. And disrecommend things that in my case has given me a flaccid hanging freely at 5:30 and an erection pointing firm at 2:00.
You are dangerous and totally unknowledgeable and could likely result in someone settling for your crappy standards, believing it is normal, when in reality they should demand so much more.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:00 am

Maybe he simply mistyped?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:24 pm

I usually don't like to respond about someone who has a thing about Small Dicks but merrix must as he keeps mentioning them. When folks run into such a person all you can do is feel sorry for them. He had an excellent doctor and yet all he can do is name call about other surgeons. Will try to block him as have no use for him, life is to short to care what he thinks. Guys can go to Eid or Kramer for the best and you won't go wrong. Just ignore people like him and read/learn all you can.

One more thing merrix, a giant dick means nothing if you can't use it without causing a women pain. Grow up
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:24 pm

I do not believe Mr. merrix's wife has any complaints about size and certainly my wife never has. Maybe your wife complains about size to avoid sex altogether or to try to not damage your fragile ego. Sexual compatibility IS a part of a successful relationship. Married to 1st wife 33 years. dirtman, you and a couple others too often sound like an advertisement for dick implants no matter what outcome you get, disaster or not. People come here for advice, often in a fragile state because there are many strong aspects of your life affected by erectile disfunction. Any advice that is not 100% helpful nor not entirely accurate is a disservice to those people. In some respects I feel everyone here telling me Milam was one of the best, several said top 3 or top 5 and having the result I did, then learning the shitty result several others had with him was misleading information possibly to drum up business for him. Considering the number of cancellations he had the day I was in the hospital and number of times my surgery date was moved up due to cancellations it may well be. Who knows. Men in general are enamored by size beit their dick, a tool, muscles, tits, trucks, engines, horsepower or a machine. It is the way we are wired. This hard sell that a dick reduction along with hardness is perfectly fine is crap. Please block me too. I've had one guy blocked for 3 weeks to keep my BP in line. Likely time for me to block you again rather than be curious what you have replied to a couple people. Not everyone's goal is solely to be hard. If you have ED you have already suffered losses. Suffering more loss to only gain hardness does not help many of us. Be well.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:30 am

joe456 wrote:PSA Should be under 2 . 4.9 is conserin that lening towards cancers

PSA 4.9 at age 69 isn't that bad. With that reading they usually will take PSA every 6 months to see if PSA is heading up..especially rapidly. If if it's stable, then they continue to monitor. If not, they'll biopsy. Many uros now do MRI guided biopsies. I had one done.

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Merrix wrote: If your flaccid is 3 o'clock, it is as far from natural as it possibly can get, and either your implant is absolute rubbish or you don't know how to deflate. Or your dick is so small that even deflated the inbound stifness of the cylinder material keeps it pointing straight out with the weight of your small dick not enough to weigh it down.

Um....Merrix? This is exactly what my situation is (3:00 flaccid) and yes, I do indeed have a small dick, largely due to PS and years and years of ED. It had shrunk considerably prior to going into implant surgery and while my LGX didn't really make it any bigger overall, it eliminated the turtling and made it hard enough to use, something that hadn't been possible for oh about 15 years.

I don't consider my implant to be "absolute rubbish" nor "as far from natural as it can possibly get". It has allowed my wife of 27 years to have intercourse again and restored some of my self confidence. I refuse to let your body shaming comments affect how I feel about my implant, myself or my sex life. I was given the cards I was given and will play my hand to the best of my ability.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:08 am

No experience in a locker room since high school 40 years ago but my memory is shorter penis' flacid tended to stand out about 3-3:30 position and longer tended more toward 5 or 6. Same with fatter guys. Theirs tended to stand out more than hang.

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:37 pm

Dirtman, and to some degree Watsup:

You are not only missing the target, but shooting in the completely wrong direction.
I have no issues with dick size. I have numerous times said in all my posts that I don't understand the size obsession here, since I would choose any time a hard small dick versus a huge limp dick. The reason I have talked about size in my case, is that I wanted 'My Journal' to give people answer to the questions they might have. And size seems to always be the first question. I have just objectively described my size pre and post surgery, and how it changed over the post-op recovery. Only with the interest of FT readers in mind.
As opposed to my relaxed attitude to size, it does seem both of you have a huge issue with it though as you react so strongly to my post.
A post, which if you read it again, had nothing to do with size.
I was objecting to Dirtman's total lack of logic in his post, and the way these types of posts are in my opinion dangerous for people who come here to learn about implants, decide whether to go for one or not.

He said, and I quote him again:
"Go AMS as much more natural when flaccid. If you want to walk around with a small erection, Titan is your choice. My AMS points at 3o'clock when flaccid and I do have women look when wearing gym shorts. Read up on Dr. Kramer and you will select him as one of the best if not the best."

Read it again and see how stupid it sounds. Put yourself in the position of a man coming here, knowing nothing of implants, reading this. He reads that AMS will give a more natural flaccid. But Dirtman's AMS flaccid points at 3 o'clock. That implies that a 3 o'clock flaccid is natural. It sure as hell isn't, and we all know that. It is about as unnatural as it can be. It would also imply then that a Titan, having a less natural flaccid than an AMS, would have an even higher angle when flaccid. Which is also utter bullshit.

I then pointed out that if his flaccid points at 3 o'clock, there must be a reason for it, and gave 3 possible reasons. Now he confirms that one of them is correct, i.e. he has a short dick. So he agrees I was right in my analysis of the horrible flaccid angle. Because it is horrible. Most people, with normal dick sizes, would probably consider their lives destroyed if they ended up with a dick pointing 3 o'clock 24 hours a day. It would make wearing clothes impossible, and would make being around normal people impossible. It would be a total disaster. As for Dirtman, it is not such a disaster considering his penis is apparently short enough to fit into clothes even though pointing at 3 o'clock. So in his case, it might not be horrible, it might just be the only way possible. But since he didn't elaborate on this, people will not know his reason for ending up with an implant pointing at 3 o'clock when deflated. Which again, for a large majority of people would be a total disaster.

And my problem with Dirtman's post is that he doesn't comment on this. He just throws out some crap that AMS has great flaccid, and his points at 3 o'clock. Why not say something like "The general understanding is that an AMS gives a softer flaccid due to the softer material, but in my case, I have a flaccid pointing at 3 o'clock. This is not normal, but the reason this happened in my case is..."

Furthermore, his recommendation of Dr. Kramer in this post will rather scare people away from him. Who wants to end up with a 3 o'clock flaccid? It sounds like a total botched implant if there is no further explanation to the reason.

And again, who is size obsessed here, as Dirtman seems proud of his 3 o'clock flaccid and the looks he gets? He is the size obsessed weirdo who likes to walk around with a constant erection. As for myself, I have no desire whatsoever to have people noticing my flaccid dick. I'd prefer it not to be noticed at all actually.

I have no opinion whatsoever about you as a person. I don't know you and have no interest to. You are just some anonymous guy on an internet forum. I don' like you, I don't dislike you. I don't know you. I just commented strictly from the point that the post was lacking logic, and could possibly give other readers totally wrong ideas.

Take care guys.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:12 pm

I gotta repeat again, Merrix you've got to either work for Eid be on a solo mission to irritate Eid and embarrass him. If you're trying to just help Eid for promoting him and insulting other doctors patients, probably stop, You're being embarrassing to Eid, to this site, and to yourself. Chill out a bit, brother.

Return to “Implants”