Dealing with revisions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
moreorless

Re: Dealing with revisions

Postby moreorless » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:06 pm

Depressed wrote:hi morphintime,

I'm almost in the same situation as yours. I'm 30, pills still work, but i hate their side effects. I posted the same question in this sectiion. Well in some interviews on youtube Dr. Eid (top surgeon in new york) says that the implant lasts 10 years if used ONCE a week. That scares me a lot, because I know, that if I had an Implant, I would be using it 7 times a week, just to recover the lost time (8 years of ED).
Regards

Dr Eid said this? seriously
Oncee week?
People who have more time with implants can confirm this?

LMCatman

Re: Dealing with revisions

Postby LMCatman » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:51 pm

I'm 66 and my second implant just failed. My first was botched by (my poor choice of) the surgeon. I couldn't fuck for 2.5 years. I've been fucking again for nearly 4 years. I wanna fuck some more. No hesitation on my part - a new implant as soon as I can jump through the various "medical hoops"..... If you're not able to fuck not and you want to....go for it....I have absolutely no regrets other that my initial poor choice of surgeon.....L
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”