Down Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jimbruski

Re: Down Time

Postby Jimbruski » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:36 pm

Xo,

Good luck to you. I had to wait 5 weeks for my activation but many on FT activate at two weeks so good luck.

I want one of those keychains also!!!

Jim
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:40 pm

I called my Coloplast rep and spoke with him before surgery. After surgery I sent him a text asking which implant, size and rte were used in my surgery and asked him to send me the keychain pump. He sent it along with a medical ID card that tells all about the devise should you had a medical need. You can also call Coloplast customer service, tell them the doctor and date of your IPP and they will UPS you this same information and keychain.
Good Luck, let me know if you need the number.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:19 am

Xomanow wrote:
longdayze wrote: I finally received my keychain pump from Coloplast,SAM I AM

What is the keychain pump and how do I get one?

I'm having my stitches removed this Thurs (15 days post surgery) and possible activation if all is well......I have no soreness in my scrotum....I am a little tender where the tubing is, in my penis.....

The keychain sample pump should have been given to you when released from the hospital. If they did not, I would contact the manufacturer of your IPP and get one. Of course, it's just a keychain with a plastic pump on it. I never really practiced with it. I pumped it once and that was it.

A two week activation with no scrotal soreness is amazing. Good for you dude. Who did your surgery?
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

joe456

Postby joe456 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:46 am

Good for you. I have reading your journal sounds like you are getting a lot better. Are you happy with what you did?
Best of the world to you.
none

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:10 am

joe456 wrote:Good for you. I have reading your journal sounds like you are getting a lot better. Are you happy with what you did?
Best of the world to you.

Joe,

I hope to be happy with what I did. I certainly didn't expect to have to have two surgeries. But, both my surgeons assure me that things will end up fine and that I just need to be patient. Even if things don't end up right, I won't regret having tried because with my ED and Peyronies at the age of 61 I told my wife "What's the point of living if you lose your ability to have sex at such a young age." Now, I wouldn't have committed suicide, but I sincerely felt I wasn't ready to give it up just yet. We have to let go of enough things in life as it goes anyway. Thanks for asking. I'm going to end up fine I think. I have a short cruise scheduled with my wife the second week of April. I absolutely hope to use my new bionic dick on that cruise!! It is mandatory :lol:
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:38 am

jonbaldbg wrote:
A two week activation with no scrotal soreness is amazing. Good for you dude. Who did your surgery?

Dr. Eid........

I imagine that by the time I receive the keychain pump I may not even need it (if I do get activated tomorrow)......but, it may be a cool souvenir or conversation piece.....or perhaps a practice piece for my next girlfriend.... :D
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:57 am

You picked one of the Big Dogs!! So did I, but unfortunately there was a little problem. No one is perfect.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:05 am

I just spoke with Sylvia from Dr. Eid's office.......they have the keychain pumps and all of the other information that I'll need when I go there tomorrow......I also have the OTR.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

joe456

Postby joe456 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:14 pm

I feel your pain Im the same boat. I have to wait till June for my surgery. I hope you and your wife have lots of fun in April.
The best of the World to you
none

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Thanks Joe. Maybe we'll both be rockin and rollin some day!!

Return to “Implants”