The X-O Chronicles: Got my ticket - Next stop, Bionicsville

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Xomanow

The X-O Chronicles: Got my ticket - Next stop, Bionicsville

Postby Xomanow » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:36 am

Howdy, soon to be Bionic Brothers......

On Jan 4, 2017, I am making the transition from mild mannered (well, not so mild, not so mannered) hit or miss erection guy to Captain PumpItUp......

In 2 days my dick will be in the hands of Dr. Eid and after that, the healing process and results will unfold as many others have here in Bionicsville......

I've got my pain pills lined up, frozen peas in the freezer, clean bath tub, several pairs of sweatpants, and prepared food....I live in NYC so no hotel or long distance to travel which is a huge plus.....

I don't know if I'll be able to get to my computer for the first 2 days after the surgery but I will post my experience as soon as I can and follow with my progression.....

I'm 66 (soon to be 67) single, no kids, no ex(s) and at present no girlfriend.....so, as well as this thread being about the surgical and recovery process, there's also the single guy with an implant scenario to be chronicled as well.....it's one thing to go through this with a wife or significant other,....another thing to go through this solo.....this should be interesting and I'm going to try to make this fun as that's pretty much my default mode....but since this is unchartered territory, it all remains to be seen......

Yours in Stiffness,

XO
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

FlaDon

Re: The X-O Chronicles: Got my ticket - Next stop, Bionicsville

Postby FlaDon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:56 am

XO,
Let me be the first to give you an advance welcome to the Bionic Brotherhood. You're in good hands, so I'm sure you'll do great! Yes, there will be some periods of discomfort or pain, but I assure you, it is worth it. My pain and healing are a distant memory, and I have no regrets. It is the best decision I've made, and I get an IMMENSE amount of pleasure from my implant! You will too, even if it is just for yourself. But don't be surprised if you gain the confidence back that ED took away, and that may spur you on to seek out new partners! Best of luck, bud!!!

Don
63, Central Florida area, ED for two years. Implanted with Coloplast Titan Touch (22 cm w/ no RTE's) March 23, 2015 in Daytona Beach by Dr. Martin Dineen.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:01 pm

Praying for your surgery XO,
Do everything the doc says. Don't rush it and don't mess with it. :roll: Your new dick will amaze you! 8-) Welcome to our exclusive 'bionic family'. :P Women love a dick that never let's them down! ;) Keep us in the loop.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:07 pm

Thanks guys.......I'm going by the Dr's book on everything......and I'm in no rush.....I purposely picked this time frame since Jan - end of March is my "off season" with no real obligations.....

And while you're praying for my surgery,....medicare is paying for my surgery......wanted to get this done before Jan 20.....who knows what's going to happen to it after that......and also, when I'm in pain and/or discomfort, I'm going to think about medicare covering this.....it will ease my pain (along with the meds) :D
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:55 am

Wish you a speedy recovery. Dr Eid was my doctor and that means you are in for a good time. He is quite the surgeon with a great personality. He was always there for me.

Looking forward to "the Chronicles " and the creative writing that was promised. Your username is a reflection of your feelings now! Russian sounding too. I rode the F train back home and had no trouble Handling the BULK between my legs.

Are you doing surgery at Lenox?
Happy New Year

Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Howdy.......yes, I'll be at Lenox and will be taking a cab home....I live on 90th & 3rd so it's a quick ride....and now with the 2nd ave subway open, it will be a 10 minute commute to his office.....I like Dr. Eid.....he laughs at my jokes.....an expensive audience.....

My username xomanow is the title from a comic book that was popular in the 90's....at that time there were a fair amount of offshoot comic companies that became popular.....one company that became fairly successful was Valiant (later to be bought up by either Marvel or DC) and one of their hero characters was X-O Manowar.....basically a guy who stumbled into some alien war class armor....I enjoyed the comic series and I took the name.....I guess it's fitting now that I'm becoming bionic....hoping to have a war class dick....

XOManowar8 (2).jpg
XOManowar8 (2).jpg (54.41 KiB) Viewed 4513 times

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:06 am

Xomanow wrote:Thanks guys.......I'm going by the Dr's book on everything......and I'm in no rush.....I purposely picked this time frame since Jan - end of March is my "off season" with no real obligations.....

And while you're praying for my surgery,....medicare is paying for my surgery......wanted to get this done before Jan 20.....who knows what's going to happen to it after that......and also, when I'm in pain and/or discomfort, I'm going to think about medicare covering this.....it will ease my pain (along with the meds) :D

I laughed about the insurance part. Best of luck and I look forward to read your story. Some pictures to go along with would be very good, if you so wish.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:57 am

Ok....it's 5am and I'm going to walk to the hospital......sure hope Dr. Eid isn't as tired as I am.......

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:04 pm

Been back home now for a couple of hours now.....some pain & discomfort setting in but so far I haven't taken a pain med......the next 2 days will be tough as I'm supposed to stay in bed most of the time and the catheter ain't no fun either......but this too shall pass.....after 2 days I can take the bandage off (I don't even want to look at the mess down there), remove the catheter, take hot baths, ice, and start light physical activity (walking)........

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:21 pm

That means it's done! Congrats!

Return to “Implants”