The X-O Chronicles: Got my ticket - Next stop, Bionicsville

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Xomanow

Re: The X-O Chronicles: Got my ticket - Next stop, Bionicsville

Postby Xomanow » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:26 pm

Today was my last appointment with Dr. Eid......he examined me, was happy with the result and I am certainly happy with the result.....he told me that there was no need for me to return as long as everything is going well......so, 50 days after surgery and I am done......it took approx. 43 days (counting initial cycling pain) to be pain free (and ready to rock & roll) with regard to cycling.....

So all & all I think that it was a fairly short amount of time, as healing & implants go......I can't think of anything that I would have done differently in terms of both decision making and following instructions.....I guess that's about it for this thread.....perhaps I'll post some pics in a month, but in the meanwhile, I'll post my practical applications in my part 2 thread......

Thanks to FrankTalk and all of the members here who made this "painless" for me......
Last edited by Xomanow on Mon May 15, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:33 pm

Awesome! Enjoy.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Mon May 15, 2017 5:43 pm

I'm bumping this up as there are several new bionic brothers presently and this may be of interest to them & newbies.......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Funny9097

Postby Funny9097 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:14 pm

Very cool threads Xomanow - I am getting close to deciding to do this implant and must say your work is doing a lot of good for people

Dionnfr

Postby Dionnfr » Wed May 17, 2017 8:22 pm

Thanks XO, all your info and photos were very helpful. I'm scheduled for July 10, hope I have the success you did.
Implanted 07/10/2017 by Dr. Rambarran, Buffalo, NY. AMS LGX 18cm and 2cm rte. Great surgeon and really cares about his patient.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:34 pm

It's 7 months & 1 week since I became bionic and I'm loving every minute of it.....not much to report.....I retained my 5 3/4" length and obtained some girth.....pumping & defating is easy and has become a second nature skill to me....kinda like driving a stick shift.....here's a couple of photos of Mr. Happy......

implant 2 (3).jpg
implant 2 (3).jpg (60.9 KiB) Viewed 2109 times

implant 2 (3).jpg
implant 2 (3).jpg (60.9 KiB) Viewed 2109 times
Attachments
implant 1 (3).jpg
implant 1 (3).jpg (43.38 KiB) Viewed 2109 times

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:07 pm

As the new crop of bionic men face surgery dates, I grow nostalgic to the people who helped me during my times february 2017 when I had surgery. The chronicles threads my xomanow were quite useful, so I am placing this comment in this spot (to bump the thread back up).

REGARDING THE DECISION TO HAVE THE IMPLANT and trying to convince your partner , here are my thoughts:

There is another "reality check" that those going through the decision to have the implant must understand.

"You get the implant for you" and you never should get it because you think it will please someone else or if you think it will rescue a failing relationship.

Yes, of course, the implant will make your sex life, and her sex life, 10 times better. BUT this reminds me of an interesting dialogue that I once heard in a movie:

The actress said: "You know, in a relationship, when the sex is good, it is maybe 10 percent of the relationship, but when the sex is bad, it takes up 90% of the relationship"

My point here is that erectile dysfunction can indeed ruin you self esteem and can bring depression feelings quickly to the fore-front; and that certainly can occupy 90% of a relationship and lead to a downfall.

In contrast, if your sexual performance is corrected to the point that your dick is now able to give you the penetrative nirvana that you want, and the vaginal orgasms that she wants, then one might think that suddenly all will be OK ? No. Once both partners are satisfied with the sex part of the relationship, then they both become free to think about other things. The man, in particular, "will be free" once he no longer has the feelings of doom brought on by ED. This feeling of freedom from ED is truly awesome; however, once the specter of ED is no longer a cloud in the relationship, and once pleasurable sex becomes a 100% certainty, then both partners in the relationship start to see the other facets of their life together, and sex becomes just ten percent of the relationship (though, in my opinion, a mandatory ten percent).

I suspect that most partners of men with ED are terrified at the prospect of the implant. I think that this terror stems from four concerns

Firstly:
Once their man becomes a bionic stud, there is concern that he will leave and pursue a life of rampant promiscuity -- that is a fear that needs to be addressed.

Secondly:
There is a concern that sex will be too aggressive, too longlasting, too hard and too frequent for the woman to handle.

Thirdly:
There is concern that the surgery will go bad and that her loved boyfriend/husband will be screwed up
(yes, that is indeed a real issue -- so find a great surgeon)

Fourthly:
There is concern that if her friends find out, she will be embarrassed to be sleeping with a guy who had to get a fake dick. (I am a strong believer that nobody, nobody should know about your implant except for people that you sleep with -- and as all the stories on this board have confirmed, bionic sex is often way better than regular human sex; but it isn't totally natural -- though I argue it is actually supernatural ;) )
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:16 pm

TANGERINE wrote:(Edited for brevity and focus)
I suspect that most partners of men with ED are terrified at the prospect of the implant. I think that this terror stems from four concerns

Firstly:
Once their man becomes a bionic stud, there is concern that he will leave and pursue a life of rampant promiscuity -- that is a fear that needs to be addressed.

I started a thread in the "General Discussion" section akin to this first fear. Perhaps it might help.

Personality changes with sudden restoration of sexual ability?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7002
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:50 pm

It's been 1 year and 3 weeks since I've been implanted.....everything is working great......I have absolutely no regrets and I'm having a lot of fun without anxiety......I'm in a great mental state due to the implant and I can focus on other things in life without having anything ED to detract from it.......I have my original length back and I have added girth which is a boner, errr, I mean bonus......nothing else to report on since my last update.....all is well in Bionicsville........

implant 1 year (3).jpg
implant 1 year (3).jpg (52.14 KiB) Viewed 1719 times

implant 1 year2 (3).jpg
implant 1 year2 (3).jpg (58.59 KiB) Viewed 1719 times

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:10 pm

How did u decide on the Titan?
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

Return to “Implants”