Partial inflation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
roadking

Partial inflation

Postby roadking » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:39 am

Good morning,

First off I want to apologize if my question has been covered but I couldn't find anything that matched my question. I had implant surgery on 11/3/16. I received a two piece Ambicor implant. The surgery went well and most if not all the swelling and discoloration is gone. There is still some tenderness that is decreasing daily in the shaft area mostly towards the head. I was left partially inflated which is normal from what I've read and been told. My post op follow up appointment is on Dec 14th. I'm finding it very uncomfortable being partially erect especially for this long (4 weeks), with it sticking straight out and not hanging naturally flaccid. I have never been extremely large length wise but adequate.

My question is, after my activation inflation on the 14th will I see much improvement as far as flaccidity when the device is deflated? I understand there is a difference now because of having the chambers in the shaft but I am curious as to how soft they get when deflated, and the difference from before the surgery.

Any information form your experiences are greatly appreciated. Thank you

alibaba

Re: Partial inflation

Postby alibaba » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:34 pm

I do not have the 2 piece but was told this by several doctors. The reservoir is in the pump so it is very small. The small size limits the amount you can inflate it and how much you can deflate it so there will be little difference in size ,only hard or not hard but limits both ways are less than possible with a 3 piece.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

roadking

Postby roadking » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:43 pm

Ok thank you. I'm a bit more concerned and curious how flaccid it gets when deflated, and how different it is flaccid with the implant compared to before the implant. When it's totally deflated. I had a radical prostectomy three years ago and the doctor recommended the two piece because of the prior abdominal open surgery.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:56 pm

If it ever comes to it, a 3 piece is still an option. I've had a prostatectomy and 4 hernia repairs. Most doctors told me a 2 piece or rigid was my only option. Some of the better qualified doctors told me my surgeries make no difference, they just place the reservoir differently and MAYBE have to make a second incision. I have a 3 piece and only 1 incision. Few people have a 2 piece so your responses may be limited.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

roadking

Postby roadking » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:29 pm

Ok, I'm happy with the two piece so far as it is only partially inflated still from the surgery. I'm not complaining about the two piece at all. I'm looking for some insight as to how comfortable and different it is when flaccid from before the implant was put in.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:44 pm

My implant was left with a 'straight out' stiffie for 4 maddening weeks! :x When I was completely deflated there was a noticeable difference in the comfort of the flaccid. :) When there are tubes in your dick, it will be larger (mine is 1 inch larger now!) ;) You should really notice a big difference in your 'stiffie' and a totally deflated dick. 'Hang' in there bionic brother! 8-)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

roadking

Postby roadking » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:45 pm

Thank you very much for reassuring me. It's been over 4 weeks for me now and I have to wait 12 more days. It's starting to get very annoying and extremely uncomfortable. I truly believe that the ache feeling will subside when deflated. I would normally hit the gym every day but I haven't because a guy in a men's locker and shower room with a partial erection just isn't right.
Again thanks for answering my question. I feel better knowing there will be some normalcy.

edsince18

Postby edsince18 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:30 am

Is there something that pops out when you wear tight pants? or natural?
ed since high school graduation, 25 years old now

roadking

Postby roadking » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:15 am

Edsince18, not sure what your asking. It pops out now and haven't experienced anything "natural" yet because its is still inflated after the surgery. I was asking about how natural it is after it is deflated.

Return to “Implants”