Jimbruski, My Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jonbaldbg

Re: Jimbruski, My Journey

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:26 pm

Jimbruski wrote:Days 4 and 5: Both of these days are identical. Absolutely no pain and I up and doing things as if I had never had the procedure done. No heavy lifting though.

I am of course aware that there is swelling and bruising which seems to be getting better each day. I've been getting in some walking and take regular rides in the car doing errands.

Because of the distance between myself and Dr. Lue, today I will make an appointment to see my local urologist for a checkup. He will then communicate with Dr. Lue on his findings.

Also, I forgot to add in my previous posts that my implant was an AMS CX 18+3.5 cm.

Again, thanks for the support.

Jimbruski

I haven't had the nerve to tell my local urologist that I got an implant and didn't go to him for the surgery. I really, really like him but he said I would lose an inch and I did not like that concept.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:48 pm

Hope all is well. Wait till the hair starts growing back! :x I highly recommend a lotion w aloe vera and lidocaine at home and baby powder with clothes on.Works great for the itching. ;) I see you got an AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12mm like me. That means we both got POD (plenty of dick) 8-) We should get our full length and girth back in about a year. I've been using mine about a month now and the missus is VERY happy! :P I see your incision was scrotal.
Mine was infrapubic and healing and activation was much easier especially if Dr. left you with a stiffy. 8-) Take care and welcome 'bionic brother',
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Thanks Donnie! Yes everything is going well. Patiently waiting for the hair to start growing back. Thanks for the tip on the lotion, I'll definitely run out and get some. And yes POD!! Cant wait to start using it. Activation is suppose to be on January 6, can't wait for that either. The Dr. Did leave me with a little wood.
Thanks for the support and encouragement!! :)

Jim
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:01 pm

Jim,
My woodie nearly drove me mad! :x but cycling will be so much easier. My first activation I could pump up with absolutely no pain at all! Thank God for that annoying stiffie! I started cycling on the 24 of Nov. and intercourse on Oct 30. 8-) "Hang" in there. You'll be happily humping soon, :lol:
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:07 pm

Day 8: Today I returned to work with no discomfort or other issues except for the itching which began yesterday. I just keep sneaking a scratch now and then and it feels soooo...good! The itching is not too bad right now but I'm sure it will make me crazy before the hair is all grown out.
The only limitation at work is being careful not to lift to much weight.

The swelling and bruising of my penis and scrotum are almost back to normal. A few tender areas still exist but I only notice them if I touch the area. I can feel the tips of the implant in the glans and they seem to go completely to the end.

I'm already really getting anxious about the activation date of Jan. 6th. Can't make up my mind whether I should take a pain pill on that day, as some of you have.

Will return with more updates later.....

Jim
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:12 pm

Jimbruski wrote:Day 8: Today I returned to work with no discomfort or other issues except for the itching which began yesterday. I just keep sneaking a scratch now and then and it feels soooo...good! The itching is not too bad right now but I'm sure it will make me crazy before the hair is all grown out.
The only limitation at work is being careful not to lift to much weight.

The swelling and bruising of my penis and scrotum are almost back to normal. A few tender areas still exist but I only notice them if I touch the area. I can feel the tips of the implant in the glans and they seem to go completely to the end.

I'm already really getting anxious about the activation date of Jan. 6th. Can't make up my mind whether I should take a pain pill on that day, as some of you have.

Will return with more updates later.....

Jim

I took a pain pill but wouldn't have had to. All the doctor wanted to see was that I was able to deflate properly and he sent me on my way. Since then, when inflating I haven't had enough pain to take a pill. I have had dull pain which I expect to be gone by 3 months. My cylinders are 1/2 way into the glans and my doctors are very happy with that. That can be one of the more sensitive areas. If yours are all in then you may experience some soreness.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Thanks for the info jonbaldbg. I think I'll just try it without a pill. Additionally I'll be sure to ask the Dr. About the implant in the glands.

Thanks again,

Jim

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:35 pm

Well I'm 12 days post surgery and I feel GREAT!! All of the bruising and swelling are gone and I have no pain. The incision is healing nicely and shows no sign of infection.

I'm still getting acquainted with the pump, but by doctors orders will not mess with it to much until activation day. I know that this is different from what others have been told and I don't know why the difference. I do know that the pump is sitting nicely in my scrotum.

My experience in public is pretty much like what others on FT have reported. Some glances from people who have "noticed the stiffy". It feels good to let Mr. Happy just lie on my lower abdomen when walking around.

I still have four weeks to go before activation. I know i'm going to get anxious but also know that I must be patient.

More to come......................

Jim

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Congrats on feeling great, Jim. Hope you continue to do so well.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:35 pm

14 days in:

I'm at two week post surgery and time for my first checkup. Because of the long travel to San Francisco and Dr. Lue, I opted to have my local urologist perform the checkup. The checkup went smooth and the doctor was surprised at my lack of pain or discomfort. All in all everything, the incision, absence of peyronies, and bruising/swelling, looked good.

I've finally graduated out of the jock strap and it feels good to have the junk hang free. Sleeping is a bit tough as I'm typically a stomach sleeper so the nights are not as restful as normal. Sleeping on my side is the best method so far.

The next goal is to make it to the activation date without wanting to try out this new toy. Just can't wait.

Do I have any regrets so far................, not a single one. I am completely pleased with the entire process and outcome.

Return to “Implants”