An Aussie Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mrp2007

Re: My Turn - Journal

Postby mrp2007 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:18 pm

I used ducolax too. worked the 2nd night. only took 1 the 1st night.

Day6 morning:
sitting better but still sore upright.
swelling has virtually gone.
pump still in near perfect position but pushing up against the bottom of the shaft. I expect this to resolve itself.
bending to the left (like I used to)
left cylinder near head seems buckled and doesnt seem the same as the right side. no discomfort from the right side at all.
tender to touch left side where I can feel what I think is the tip.

All these things will get asked when I see the doc for a checkup tomorrow. Not looking forward to the car trip that even though its only 20min.

cant complain (too much anyway :D )
cheers
mark
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

mrp2007

Re: My Turn - Journal

Postby mrp2007 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:04 pm

Week 1: (yay!)

Saw doc yesterday and everything is healing nicely.
He even said I was walking relatively normally.
Deflated me a bit more.
"Training" is on 13th dec which would make it day 31.
Wound is oozing cirrus slightly so no swimming laps until cleared. Apparently there have been 2 reports in the US on infections post swimming.
Forgot to ask how many RTEs. I suspect none.

Observations:
* Before sleep/nap I can be pain free but when I wake up its all on fire, esp. the penis. Takes a while to get back from that.
* sitting up currently makes everything sore after a while but its taking longer each day. Will make going to a restaurant difficult for a while.
* cant feel the tubes (yet). See video below for tube routing pocket which he developed.
* having the foreskin forward has been a godsend.

For those interested, here is video that was presented at World Congress in Sexual Medicine in China a month ago. This is made for other urologists of course.
http://www.vjpu-issm.info/videos/itemlist/filter?searchword8=Katz%2C+D.&moduleId=170&Itemid=210

The only difference for me is that the reservoir is not placed ectopically but next to the bladder due to the RP operating scar which is good for RP surgery but not so good for implant surgery. And I had the glansplasty.
Apparently the placement of the reservoir is the most dangerous part of the procedure.

all for now.
mark
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

mrp2007

An Aussie Journal

Postby mrp2007 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:54 pm

day 12:

Slept on my side finally. Much better sleep. Used a thick cushion under my upper leg and supported the junk with a wheat bag.
Wound is still healing and is causing most of the discomfort now especially when sitting up.
Sometimes I get swelling and this causes pulling on the pump or lets the pump stretch the scrotum since its at the bottom centre. Still amazed at the great pump position.
Can start to feel the tubing on the side but its not very noticable due to the pocket Dr Katz uses (see video). Cant feel it under the incision due to swelling that hasn't completely gone away.
Can sit up for more extended periods now and driving is not too uncomfortable.
My back is killing me. Can't go to the chiropractor as I cant lie on my front. Have an appointment for just after activation. Can't wait for that either.

Walking is very irritating in my track pants and shorts. The erect penis rubs on the material and even with the foreskin forward, its still irritating.
I found one of my sons old smaller socks and have used that on the penis. Works great. I can now walk comfortably with a stiffy! 3 weeks to go. Cant wait to get rid of this.

The other thing I did for comfort is buy an elastic waist mini skirt. Much better for walking around in than my track pants for short but wont be leaving the house with it on. :D
I look silly but stuff the world. It it was only my wife I'd go without and have but at least my 11yo son doesn't have to see any more and I don't have to hide it.
Will be good for cycling later too.

I've also noticed that since the surgery, I've been feeling hornier. Not sure why but 1 theory is that my testicles are being stimulated by their new room mate. Haven't been this horny in possibly 9 years. Low testosterone may have an impact after all even though I did have replacement gel for a long time.

all for now
mark
Last edited by mrp2007 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

mrp2007

Re: An Aussie Journal

Postby mrp2007 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:00 pm

Did a rename so its easier to find.
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:51 pm

I can't say why but my sensitivity seems to have returned and acts like normal again. I'm about 5+ weeks in and still have some soreness. My pump is high and to the left so there is a little soreness where it rubs against the base of the penis, but my doc says he's never seen soreness after 3 months. During the first three months of aggressive cycling, there will be some discomfort. For about a month I wore loose fitting athletic pants. It was bearable.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:14 pm

I understand the use of topical antibiotic soap. Are you forced to take internal antibiotics in order to have implant surgery? Or can you elect do skip the internal antibiotics?
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:43 pm

Cnidium wrote:I understand the use of topical antibiotic soap. Are you forced to take internal antibiotics in order to have implant surgery? Or can you elect do skip the internal antibiotics?

2 days before the op, I did the antibacterial wash.
also starting 2 days before I took orally 2 per day of Bactrim antibiotics. 20 per pack and 2 scripts. I did not take them whilst having intravenous antibiotics. Finished the last tablet sunday (20/11) morning.

I did not even think about not taking them. Infection is the biggest problem.
As a result, if they say not to go swimming, then I don't.

HTH
Mark
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:45 pm

Yes I think it is rubbing against the base of the penis, but only when the scrotum contracts.
An I have figured out mitigating strategies too like icepack and careful support of scrotum and stretching the scrotum.
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:34 am

Day 17:

getting more comfortable sitting up on a standard chair.
Starting work again tomorrow, should be ok.

Discomfort is now due mainly to the adhesion of the pump to the bottom of my scrotum and its interaction with the left testicle. I know the adhesion will break but its still annoying me now. It does however fix the pump in a very good location. I have noticed the deflate valve has rotated a bit (not much ~10deg) making it a bit more natural even for find it with my right fingers.
Sleeping is still not great but the stints are getting longer.
Still constantly horny and my wife is bearing the brunt, not that she minds too much. Says its like a switch got flipped in me.
Masturbation is sore so wont try it again for at least a week. When the blood fills if feels like its all on fire so cant complete. Never used to have a problem but since the prostatectomy I did have a burning sensation in the perineum on orgasm, but was never as intense as before when I was whole.
I think the glads still needs healing as I still seem to have stitches that need to dissolve.

As for length in my semi erect state, I am short but I was a grower. Now for a bit of analysis.
The following image shows the cololast titan from the web.

CPUCC_Titan_OTR_Descriptive_001_350x250.png
CPUCC_Titan_OTR_Descriptive_001_350x250.png (34.6 KiB) Viewed 2182 times

The scale to the image is taken from the keychain pump which I assume is a 1:1 scale for training.
I estimate from the scales the image is a 17cm model. 4.3cm reference gives a bit above 17cm. Near enough for the rest of the calcs.

I can feel the dip near the rear of the of the implant with my finger near the rear of my scrotum from the right. From there I mus have approx 5cm + 1cm RTE further into the perineum.
I also know that the cylinder tips in the head is about 10-11cm from the point I can feel.
Not sure about my current length as I'm finding it hard to find the public bone reference with the thick scar at the front base of the penis. Length to the penis tip from the scrotum line at the front without pressing is approx 10cm. Distance to the ligament on the side is about 6cm. Not sure what this means. I was never that big even in my youth anyway but can remember so have no frame of reference. Pumped up pre implant I has about 14-15cm but the glans was quite big like this.
Since I have a 20cm model, that leaves 20-5 = 15cm of cylinder from there to the tips. However I only measure 11!
Thus I have about 4cm to grow on activation (ouch!?) or slowly over time (6 months?). Don't know yet.
There must be a lot of crinkles in the cylinders to allow this. I also feel that they aren't crinkled symmetrically. The left side is crinkled more near the head and the right more near the base. Lots of massaging of these but very gently.
However if this eventuates (and I expect it to as this is geometry and physics) I'll be quite content with the result lengthwise.
Just have to see if it re-crinkles on deflation. Time will tell.

17 days to go to find out more. Can't wait.

All for now and stay well everyone.
Mark
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:09 am

Hey mate,
Great idea about the sock. The stiffie will drive you mad but will make cycling easier. :x Mine was painless even pushing to my max 7. Not sure about mini skirt. Maybe a kilt? :) Glad everything is healing well. I got horney thinking about having a working dick again!
Cheers.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”