An Aussie Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mrp2007

Re: An Aussie Journal

Postby mrp2007 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:36 am

Day 40: Almost week 6

Have used it twice, mostly opportunity constrained. Could not remember the feeling from before but oh it was good.
Glans is still sore from the glansplasty so had to be very gentle and could not go to completion.
Can't get enough :D
Cycling is still painful. Have not managed to get a max pump yet so I'm now pumping until its slightly sore and leaving it for 20 min as recommended by doc. This should stretch things. Its especially painful around the perineum when pumped up more.
Luckily I don't need many pumps for intercourse. We tried it hard the first time but it was too hard for my wife even though it was not really that hard. Deflated and had 2nd wind and worked great in a massively deflated state. Who would have guessed.

Flaccid angle: 3:30
Erect angle: 1:30-2:00 (when cycling)

Still haven't figure out the titan touch's latching valve but you don't have to press hard to get deflation happening.
I even get glans soreness when in deflated state with undies/jocks on.
A bit of pump and having it up against me feels a bit better. Still experimenting.

Hope all is well with everyone else and merry xmas.
Great gift I gave myself and my wife. Very happy with the decision. I know the pain will go.

All for now
Mark
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:30 am

Mate,
So glad all is ripper! May you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a f..... great new year! 8-)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:39 pm

Day 48 update (Almost week 7):

Things are still ok.
I had a split of my surgical incision of about 10mm so Ive been treating that with betadine and steri strips twice a day. It has finally closed enough for a scab to form. Was a bit worried about infection but so far so good. Saw a GP before xmas and she said it didnt look infected which was good.
This could have been due to a bit vigorous sex with grinding when my wife was on top. Not doing that any more for the mean while.
Still having intercourse (gentle) occasionally with steri-trips and waterproof dressing. So far so good but not pushing my luck. No swimming on vacation this summer just in case. Bugger.

Cycling is getting more advanced. I can now pump up full and still stand the pain/discomfort. The tubes on the side are now no longer causing any discomfort. Another 2 weeks and I should be ready for both thumb pumping and get to 1h in duration. ATM I can only get to 10-20 min depending how far I want to push it. If I cant stand the pain, I deflate immediately. It gets easier every day.

Incision swelling is also reducing.
Deflated angle is about 4:00. Erect angle is still 1:30.

All for now
Mark
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:59 pm

Mark,
So glad you're doing so well. Isn't the implant the worlds greatest invention? :) I love my new,much larger dick, that works every time now. 8-) It was scary but I'm so glad (and so is my wife) that I had it done. ;) Have an awesome 2017 with your new 'toy'. 8-) 8-)
Your bionic mate,
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:09 am

Thanks

Its working very nicely indeed. Flaccid/deflated is still very weird and currently uncomfortable. I know this will improve. Disadvantage of having a titan.
But boy it works great! Love it and the decision to do it even with its drawbacks.
I assume the AMS LGX is better in this regard.

Pain is getting less and less on cycling. Did 1/2 h this morning but not at full pressure yet.

I feel it is better deflated just after inflation. The Bio fluid backflow I think makes it more uncomfortable as the day goes on. The same crinkles exist throughout the day. Too bad its hard to cycle at work :(

cheers to all my bionic bros.
Mark
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:43 am

Mate,
'Hard' to cycle but not impossible! 8-) Tell em' it's doctors orders and medically necessary! ;) :lol: Glad all is well. Keep pumping and stretching that dick. 8-)
Cheers,
Donnie

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:39 pm

Day 67 update:

Things are going ok.
Cycling twice a day but still cant pump up to max pressure yet. Perineum is still sore but I feel I'm getting more in each time. Happy with that progress.
Sex is great. I think Im wearing my wife out a bit :D
2:00 inflated
4:00 deflated.

Comfort day to day is not bad. Back to wearing my normal hipster briefs with it folded sideways. It sticks out about 10cm from the pubic fat deflated.
I'm still not used to sticking out this far at a urinal. Still very self conscious about this since I was a grower. Nothing I wont get used to.

Tips just protrude past the corona. Not optimal by extremely usable and I get much enjoyment out of using it :D

I contacted AU coloplast about the titan touch valve usage. Their nurse (RN) Nicole was very helpful so far (1 day!).
They advise to get the valve to latch, thumb on the button and the forefinger on the concave side. Worked last night but not this morning.
Last night it deflated so fast lying on my back I was amazed. Have to figure out what I did wrong this morning. More practice required.
Not sure if the surgeons are told about this usage as my button is behind and it requires a bit of contortion to squeeze it the way they suggest.
I will contact them today with an update as to my progress.

HTH someone.
Cheers
Mark
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Mate,
Mine pumped to the max is definitely hard and definitely 3:00. :P I'll be 63 Wednesday. I don't expect a 2:00 erection. Doggy style a 3:00 is perfect good and hard! ;)
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Hey Mark,

You WANT the tips to extend past the corona about 1/2 way. That is what keeps you from having "floppy head syndrome" something guys hate. It sounds like they sized your right.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:11 pm

day 79:

Finally had an orgasm during sex! Hooray.
The great feelings overcame the discomfort.
I still get the burning sensation in my perineum after orgasm which started after RP. I assume this is blood rushing out of the penis when teh remaining valve is released, not that it was good enough to keep much blood in there in the first place.

Still cant pump up full yet without pain but I feel its getting fuller every time.
Still lots of stretching to do. Still cycling 2x daily in addition to any sex, usually in bed reading, but it is distracting with the discomfort level I pump it up to.
Perhaps RTEs are a good thing to prevent perineal stretching!?!? Because thats where its stretching the most. A VED can't stretch this bit.
Pump it up a bit more and the shaft/head starts to get sore. I can get to single finger hard pump now, but it does hurt when I do that and I let it down pretty soon after I do that.

Flaccid: 4:00
Erect: 2:00

So far so good but was hoping for more but happy with what I have.
Mark
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Return to “Implants”