An Aussie Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mrp2007

Re: An Aussie Journal

Postby mrp2007 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:47 am

Donnie,
If you told me a month ago I'd be wearing a skirt at home, I would have laughed in your face.
Kilt was the first thing I thought of too. This is cheap and disposable
The skirt is light and is hardly noticable to my sensitive semi. No rubbing on the scrotum.
And it provides some modesty when others are around you. Dont want to give my son a complex.
He's already said "Im not wearing a skirt". LOL.
I also have plans for it when my wife wears it later :D
Makes me even more horny. I agree with your analysis too about that. Whatever works.
The sock is a bit irritating around the shaft. Still thinking about a substitute. I suppose cant have everything.
cheers
Mark
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:47 pm

Mark,
Glad all is well. I had infrapubic as well. Ready for 'action' in 4 weeks. ;)
Cheers
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:43 pm

I heard from several sources that it will take 6 months to recover your length. I hope that is true because I've lost a bit and didn't have much to spare!!
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:55 am

Mark,
Just checking up mate. 8-) Hope all's a beaut now you can 'crack a fat'.(how am I doing?) and keep it. ;) Cheers,
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:03 pm

Day23 (Week 3):
Things are good.
At work I have to slouch. Week went by ok. Even used the stairs a fair bit instead of the lift.
Have to wear tracky dacks. Dont look too much out of place.
No once has commented on the pointy thing trying to escape (yet). Not that I'm too worried. I have resolved to let any one know who is curious.
It will be good, no great to lose the fat on the 13th. Still annoying my wife :D .
Still get the occasional soreness in the scrotum where the pump is attached to the bottom. It rubs a lot. Sitting also aggravates this. It is my main problem. Should resolve itself when it detaches which I'm encouraging with massage.
Head is getting less sensitive but walking a great distance in pants (max so far is 3.5km) is annoying but at least I can sort of exercise. Do about 2km daily ATM.

I have found by feel the connecting point where the tube attaches to the cylinder. Near where the ligament is.
Hard to find as its on top. I suspect this will make sitting and bike riding more comfortable in the long run.

cheers
mark
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:27 pm

Mark,
Hope all is well. I'm 62 days since surgery. I've been 'crackin the fat with the cook' for a month now. 8-) I am very happy, and so is the cook, with my 'bionic dick'. :P If you're partially inflated now, activation should be ripper! I get Zonked, Aussie speak is hard yakka. :lol:
Cheers 'bionic mate',
Donnie

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:08 am

day 30 (week 4):

I still have some sore points where the cylinders have their crinkles. I have quite a few of these poking out which are quite tender.
I also feel the tips still in the glans but they don't poke very far into the glans when partially pumped.
I assume this will correct itself when I pump up to the max.
Work as been a bit inconvenient. Got called up putting my hands down my pants too often. Very embarrassing.
I now wear undies (briefs) with my shaft up vertically and had my desk moved to a more private location. My manager was understanding about this which is great.
The shaft also itches.
The pump is still attached to the bottom of the scrotum, but doesn't get sore when I wear undies which is good.
Still horny :D
Hanging out for a pre xmas root. (more aussie slang). First proper one in at least 5 years.

Hanging out for tuesday when I get activated/trained.

All for now.
Mark
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:32 am

Mate,
You will always be horney! Your a man with a 'robo on demand dick'! :lol:

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Day 34:
Got activated yesterday.
Took 2 endones as requested an hour before the appointment.
First deflated me.
Then pumped me up. Said this was going to hurt, put your hands behind your head.
He then wrenched it in every direction. Ouch but not as much as I expected. Didnt even swear :D After that I didn't have these crazy crinckles any more that caused me point source discomfort before.

Then he made sure I could pump up and deflate which was easy.
Said
* my progress was better than most.
* When pumped up the tips are mid glans which is optimal.
* wound healing nicely. Can go swimming now. yay
* sex any time. also yay.
* fast learner re pump/deflate. but told him its not rocket science.
* Discomfort/pain will continue to about 3 months.
* see him for a followup in 3 moths (8 Mar 17)

My instructions going forward are:
Cycling the Implant
It is important to attempt to follow these instructions to minimise the scarring and break down adhesions that may develop.

Whether you can manage it will depend on the degree of discomfort and swelling you have at the time.

• For one week inflate the device and immediately deflate it once a day
  • For another week inflate the device twice a day and leave it inflated for 5 minutes before deflating.
  • For the next week inflate the device twice a day and leave it inflated for 20 minutes before deflating.
  • After this, inflate the device as required for intercourse
BUT...

The device should be inflated and deflated at least once a day for the first 3-4 months (for at least 10 mins) even if not used for intercourse, and ideally should be inflated at least once a day forever, and should be deflated every night.

After 6 months, recent evidence also suggests that leaving the device inflated for 1hr every day can also increase length.

A bit different from what others have been saying.
* Forever
* the last line is interesting too. Will apply primarily to coloplast titans. Will have to try that when I can pump up to the max which I havent achieved yet. Dont know the source.

Have not had a chance to use it yet (maybe tonight if opportunity allows).
Havent figured out hte latching operation of the valve yet and doc couldn't enlighten me. It wil probably start working when it loosens up a bit I suspect.
Flaccid is not as nice as I would like (at least yet), maybe due to swelling.
Can feel the tubing as the swelling goes down but it is not obtrusive.
There is some soreness down teh inside of my legs when I pump up harder. This is currently limiting how hard I can pump to.
More comfortable at work but not as good as hoped for.
Excited.

Annoyed that I had to pay for this appointment. I thought it would be part of the surgery fees. currently about A$5.25k out of pocket after medicare and private health insurance rebates.

Very satisifed with the outcome to date.

all for now
mark
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Mate,
So glad all is well. First time sex with an implant is incredible! 8-)
Cheers.
Donnie

Return to “Implants”