An Aussie Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mrp2007

Re: An Aussie Journal

Postby mrp2007 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:47 pm

12 weeks:

Cycling still burns, but I can get to max pump (not 2 thumbs yet) and can now stand it for a while.
I have changed my cycling strategy in the past few days.
I now pump to a bit less so there is virtually no burn and leave it for an hour instead of 20min with burn. Then after the hour is up, I pump up to full or as much as I can stand. After less than a week I can now stand full with only 2 pumps to get to full. Before it was more like 6-7 so its amazing how much the hour stretches things even when its pumped up less.

My tips are just in the glans and can feel them on the underside in the soft part easily.from the top thru the corona, they are only about 5mm past the corona ATM. This hasn't changed much (I think).
I'm also still noticing a bend upwards around the pump region, so I suspect I'm not fully inflated yet anyway. Saft and perineum are both straight. May take 6 months to get the full stretch available which should straighten this bend.
I was aggressively sized apparently so we will see.

Sex is great and can stand cowgirl if not too aggressive. Pushing back too far hurts ATM so we adapt. Wife loves this pos. Been a long time since we both came within a few seconds of each other. Wasn't sure how much longer I could hold on but got the post orgasm burning sensation again. Also had an urgency to wee just before but didn't. RP really rearranged my nerves a bit I think.

Angles are about the same.

Mark
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Mark,
It is so good to hear from our 'bionic mate from down under'. :) Glad to hear all is well and you and your wife are enjoying 'incredible sex' again. 8-) 8-) Aren't implants the greatest. ;) Keep cycling, keep stretching, keep 'pumpin and humpin'. 8-)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:47 pm

4 months update

I saw my surgeon last wed for my checkup and he said all is good.

Mentioned my slightly floppy head and he said sizing may be 3mm short but he could fix it with a short 20min procedure. I declined. It works very well and don't want any more healing time. He had a trainee with him and said 'See most are happy enough' or something too that effect.
He asked me for a score of out of 10 and I gave him an 8. He really wanted a 10 so he was a bit disappointed. I rarely give a 10 for anything though.
Currently cycling once a day for 1 hour in the evening watching TV. Its getting harder every time with less discomfort. I now get discomfort in the perineum and head about the same. At the current max level it is still not rock hard but has a little squeeze in it still. I think I've got a fair way to go still to get the max result yet. I'm pretty sure I've got a fold in the perineal area which is yet to fully extend. Another couple of months and I should be there.
Flaccid is settling down but I still notice it a lot of the time. Mostly comfortable. I wear underpants when I go out and often remove them when I get home and let things dangle.

Making good use of it but not quite as often as brian. Wife is very happy too :D .

To all out there, give it time and stop stressing (esp. you Mr Frog). There is no rush. It will come (pun for others :lol: but not for me due to RP).

All for now
Mark
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:51 pm

mrp2007 wrote:4 months update

I saw my surgeon last wed for my checkup and he said all is good.

Mentioned my slightly floppy head and he said sizing may be 3mm short but he could fix it with a short 20min procedure. I declined. It works very well and don't want any more healing time. He had a trainee with him and said 'See most are happy enough' or something too that effect.
He asked me for a score of out of 10 and I gave him an 8. He really wanted a 10 so he was a bit disappointed. I rarely give a 10 for anything though.
Currently cycling once a day for 1 hour in the evening watching TV. Its getting harder every time with less discomfort. I now get discomfort in the perineum and head about the same. At the current max level it is still not rock hard but has a little squeeze in it still. I think I've got a fair way to go still to get the max result yet. I'm pretty sure I've got a fold in the perineal area which is yet to fully extend. Another couple of months and I should be there.
Flaccid is settling down but I still notice it a lot of the time. Mostly comfortable. I wear underpants when I go out and often remove them when I get home and let things dangle.

Making good use of it but not quite as often as brian. Wife is very happy too :D .

To all out there, give it time and stop stressing (esp. you Mr Frog). There is no rush. It will come (pun for others :lol: but not for me due to RP).

All for now
Mark

But I got this girl in Mexico that wants me to fly down there and fuck her for 5 days.

I need this thing NOW!!!

Lol.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:54 pm

mrp2007,glad you are doing well! Keep it up.♂ Hard dicks rock and other such cliche's. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Melbourne1

Postby Melbourne1 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:44 am

Hi mark
Thanks for sharing and putting your story up, this is my first post here... been suffering for last 9 years or so, I’m 43.... been on what seems to be a normal /common path and at the point of needing to do something that works!... been googling and researching a lot over last months and today I meet doctor Katz at Moorabbin.. was nervous and em brassard but this soon passed, found doc good, and we quickly got to implant abs I explained I had researched to the point I was pretty sure of the path I wanted to go down....
Really happy with the consult and booked in for April! Could have gone in soo we but I have overseas travel booked....
Found your story and others helpful and I will post my journey up in hope it may be helpful to someone else.... feel a lot excited about having issue I have lived with fixed, not looking forward to the pain in any way ;naturally) but looking forward to having a better me, and a happy wife!
44, Married.. Titan touch Left 23.5cm Right 24.0 cm installed April 9th 2018 with Dr Katz.... Activation 25th May...
Melbourne Australia

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:53 am

Melbourne1 wrote:Hi mark
Thanks for sharing and putting your story up, this is my first post here... been suffering for last 9 years or so, I’m 43.... been on what seems to be a normal /common path and at the point of needing to do something that works!... been googling and researching a lot over last months and today I meet doctor Katz at Moorabbin.. was nervous and em brassard but this soon passed, found doc good, and we quickly got to implant abs I explained I had researched to the point I was pretty sure of the path I wanted to go down....
Really happy with the consult and booked in for April! Could have gone in soo we but I have overseas travel booked....
Found your story and others helpful and I will post my journey up in hope it may be helpful to someone else.... feel a lot excited about having issue I have lived with fixed, not looking forward to the pain in any way ;naturally) but looking forward to having a better me, and a happy wife!

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:27 pm

Well done mate
Welcome to the club
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:55 pm

Hi all,

How about a 4 year update?

Its been a while and Ive been content with. Still works great and the wife loves it too.

Summary: Coloplast Titan 20+1 Touch done in Nov 2016.

Some observations:
1. After my radical prostatectomy, my sex drive went low. Loved getting my wife off but no real drive. Very had to get off myself. With the implant my sex drive skyrocketed, so much so the wife could not keep up. The down side it take way more stimulation (both visual, and vigorous) to get there.
2. Maxing pressure out is easy now. Controlling the pressure to maximize pressure is also easy and this can change depending on the mood were are in at the time.
3. I would like more sex but I don't want to break my wife. Its much better when she demands it. I can do it any time including when I'm half asleep (not that I stay that way for long under those circumstances)
4. It now takes me about 20 pumps to get of max (from empty) then wait a bit while the body adapts and expands to fit. 5 more and its hard again. Do this once more and is really hard (too hard for confort anyway).
5. Deflation is still really easy. Press the release valve quite hard (hold the ball in one hard while squeezing the valve otherwise your fingers may slip and that's quite painful), let go and wait around 30 secs. Then a small pump to reset the release switch. If you dont do this pump immediately, it becomes very hard to squeeze the pump so that it pumps again. Of this happens, Press the release switch really hard again and try the pump again. May take a few goes. You will make you like much easier if you don't forget the mini pump after the deflate. It took a while for this deflation mode to happen easily so don't get discouraged if it doesn't work first go.
6. Haven't seen my surgeon for a very long time, which is really good.

Also, I haven't looked at this site for such a long time. Still open in a tab though.

Hope you all stay well and that this provides some additional info from a long term perspective and helps someone down the road.

Cheers
Mark
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:39 am

mrp2007 wrote:Glans is still sore from the glansplasty...

Interesting. I've not seen many mention having a glansplasty. What was the outcome after four years?
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Return to “Implants”